My views on life:
1) Even if you do not agree to another person's opinion, respect their opinion anyway. Everyone has their own opinions.
2) Sleep and play video games.
3) College applications are hard.
4) I hope my SAT scores are high.
5) I have only acquaintances at school, not technically friends. (All my friends moved to a different state by the next year
6) Sleep eat computer repeat.
7) People in politics love bashing one another and pinning the blame on someone else if something goes wrong, while taking the credit for things that go right.
8) I wear slippers or shoes when I go to school. Depends how I feel that day. (It's basically whatever gets me out the door faster)
9) I hope I didn't forget any scholarships...
10) Waiting for RWBY volume 4.
11) Keeping up with roleplays are hard.
12) Trying to keep a 4.0 is tough... when I procrastinate a lot.
13) I still get an A though.
14) I'm a carefree frolicking guy who acts like a 10 year old but has a mind that thinks like an adult. Strange.
15) I don't get swept by bandwagons.
16) I have a lot of views on life huh?
17) I can ramble on forever when I want.
19) I tend to forget what goes on when I'm lost daydreaming.
20) Do you remember what number 18 was again?
21) You checked if there was a number 18 and found it wasn't there.
22) You're laughing because you fell for an overused joke.
23) Treat your enemies kindly.