Life Venting/Support/Ranting about frustrating topics in life.

Invictus Maneo

Post#11 » 04 Apr 2017 02:49

I been at the threshold at my limit. Disconnected from people, unable to trust, losing my memories, happy memories. Stuck in painful loops. All I can dream is twisted alternate reality and get lost in day dreams.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

FUNYjk27

Post#12 » 10 Apr 2017 09:12

Invictus Maneo wrote:I been at the threshold at my limit. Disconnected from people, unable to trust, losing my memories, happy memories. Stuck in painful loops. All I can dream is twisted alternate reality and get lost in day dreams.

I'm sorry I didn't notice this earlier and I seriously hope you're doing better. That said if you're not I would try and seek professional help if you already haven't because I can't do much except give words of encouragement and listen. If that'll help though I'm happy to do what I can.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!