Silver of content
But fitting in is not the norm
For I fight war within myself
with the spirit of fire
With a enemy that speak death and whisper absolute despair

I'm myself and I'm the enemy
Hail to the sinners
We'll be here all night darling
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Obiwanabi

I created a verse thing.

Post#2 » 27 Nov 2016 04:04

Does the verse as you call describe yourself?
I'm with stupider
I
V

Invictus Maneo

I created a verse thing.

Post#3 » 08 Dec 2016 04:46

Obiwanabi wrote:Does the verse as you call describe yourself?

I had a very dear friend that was the closest to understanding me (I have a very specific talent of being able to read people and see things as 'fake" and that leaves me very lonely irl), she ended up randomly ignoring me because she misunderstood me when I was mad because I cared, and it's been around seven months now. I look at her facebook wall everyday and I still hope that she would reply to all those messages I left her, because I always cared and I always will. INFP moments. I suffer from repetitive breakdowns now and I sincerely don't want to bother with a love life if platonic love gets me like this.

e: The poem specifically, would represent that because my mind works fast, I struggle with philosophical thoughts and that leads to a lot of internal conflicts. I would say it's a indirect reference to my friend, but mainly to my state of mind. I suck at poems but it makes sense in my own "logic".
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Obiwanabi

I created a verse thing.

Post#4 » 09 Dec 2016 03:38

Oh I get that, believe me I've my own fair share of mistakes because of me overthinking or simply not thinking. I never seem to be able to simply think. It's as I told a friend of mine the other day; patience. It's not simply a virtue, it's truly a blessing to have patience.
I'm with stupider
I
V