Dreams

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#11 » 04 Jan 2017 16:15

Here's my woodhaven dream from last night.
[+] Woodhaven Battle Royal
I was in some kind of mothership with a group of friends, we were playing games like dungeons and dragons and such. Someone got us the chance to participate in a series of "Simulation Tests". Basically we landed the mothership in the rooftops of a large city full of neon lights, and cool tech. Everyone possessed crazy powers. I, for one, was a timelord. I fought with a phaseblade, and could speed up or slow down the flow of time. I could also reverse time ten seconds (Sound familiar?). WE were reckless, and played games to see who was the strongest of us. We would break things and fight each other to demonstrate our power. HUnter possessed the power of a chameleon-like camouflage ability, She could also control machines to do whatever she wanted. She used this power to steal various expensive hovercars, and make the nearby skyscraper sized jukebox do whatever she wanted. Slayer possessed the ability to fly freely. She also hand an invisibility cloak. (An item I kept stealing). We battle for a long time, again and again. After defeating an opponent, we would steal their powers. I often made it my goal to steal Slayer's power of flight. (And of course her invisibility cloak.) Either butler had Eloy's vampiric powers, or Ace had those vampire powers while butler had angel powers.
The last two combatants standing were almost always me and Hunter. We battle for who knows how long because upon victory, I'd always overwrite my time gear to send up back to the start of the fight.

Until law enforcement caught us.

You see when I sent us back in time, everyone in the world kept their memories of the previous timeline. Eventually, while Hunter and I were in the middle of another final battle, flying cop cars reach the roof top garden we were fighting on. I used the invisibility cloak I'd stolen from Slayer earlier, and Hunter used her camouflage, but something was wrong. I became transparent at best and Hunter was definitely noticeable. Our powers were being nullified by something... or perhaps they were burning out somehow. My mother and grandmother emerged from the cop car. I expected a scolding for destroying the city in our battle, but they merely asked what I thought should be done. I said I'd just go back in time again. They seemed skeptical but said "Go for it". I tried to overwrite my time gear but it wouldn't work. I figured I needed to charge the time circuits so I sprinted around the mothership until my mother came to me as I was exhausted from sprinting to charge my gear.
"I"m almost charged!" I said. "Just gotta wait for the cooldown!" my mother activated her own time travel equipment and I was back in the mothership with minor differences. Such as my mother being with me, and it being day instead of night outside. I began wondering if my mother sent us backward or forward. My mother then explained the "Simulation tests" we were doing were a part of an experiment funded by the swedish government to analyze, replicate, and nullify our powers. We descended a floor on the mothership to find a much simpler simulation room running a wii-fit like test, with no one participating. I tried out the test for a bit before leaving mid-test into the hallway behind me. at the end of the hallway I saw a door with a bunch of fat government officials inside some kinda office. (They were abnormally large ok?) to the left of that door was a staircase. I walked to the staircase and someone opened the door a crack to tell me
"You ruined the experiment!" I said
"Suck it!" and stuck my tongue out. They closed the door and I was about to leave to tell everyone my findings when my mom started coming my way. I went to walk with her and someone opened the door all the way. It was the man who told me I ruined the experiment.
"So uhh..." he started. :How'd you like the game?" I told him it was fun at first but he could make a much better game of it.
"A game is about level design, and story" I told him.
"Pfft, no it's not." he said.
"How would you know?' I challenged. "You're not a game designer." I scoffed.
"Are you a game designer?" he shot back,
"Yes." I assured him. (which is true)
"A videogame designer?" he asked for confirmation.
"Yes."
"Everyone want's to play your games?"
"Well." I chuckled "Everyone is an exaggeration, but there are people who enjoy my games. and I'm working to get better." I stared him in the eye. "NOT just to make money."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#12 » 04 Jan 2017 16:31

Having a string of weird dreams.
[+] Last night
so I found the school gina(an old friend) goes to and sammi(another old friend) was there visiting her. I found a snack machine but then we needed change for a ten and two ones. We started going and I was all "they could give us three four dollar bills but I don't think they make those." And then i think my bros were also there. I remember ethan(ex/old friend) and his bro being there at one point too. I think my mom, too. Then Negan was there for a while and I don't remember much except trying to escape/kill him i think. I'm not sure tho bc i also think hes cool. So I think I was also like helping him or something.

[+] The night before that
And the night before that I was at some place before where you can spend these points (kinda like nickel city) but it was just a store, no games. I wanted to buy these cool knives and swords but I couldn't afford them. I bought some other stuff. Then there was this bridge at a place I was camping at w/friends (dint see/dont remember faces/names) and you could see the bridge in the middle curved down into the water so I suggested we walk across (we needed to get to the other side). We then went near the bottom and someone I was with went in (now somehow it was just that the bridge was broken and missing almost all of it) and was holding onto the edge. Then I realized there was a triceratops once I had climbed this pole. The person told me to stay still but i culdnt bc i was hanging and the pole was swinging. So the triceratops charged and almost got me then it jus disappeared or something. There was then a rhinoceros and I decided to run to the water and it chased me so I jumped in but I started sinking. It jumped in after me but then disappeared or something. Then there was another monster/dinosaur/something at the bottom and I was trying to go up. I reached the top and woke up.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

redghostboy

Dreams

Post#13 » 08 Jan 2017 02:49

I found out that one of my friends had a dream that in two years, she'd meet a tall, skinny man with red hair who had a lot in common with her and went to the same church she did. She also dreamed that she met the man on a beach. Two years later, we met on a beach. I'm tall, I have read hair, I'm skinny, we go to the same church, and we have a lot in common.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#14 » 08 Jan 2017 07:14

redghostboy wrote:I found out that one of my friends had a dream that in two years, she'd meet a tall, skinny man with red hair who had a lot in common with her and went to the same church she did. She also dreamed that she met the man on a beach. Two years later, we met on a beach. I'm tall, I have read hair, I'm skinny, we go to the same church, and we have a lot in common.

:O
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#15 » 08 Jan 2017 14:31

The prophecy came true!

Last night I dreamt I was the Oracle of wind from my game Oracle except I wasnt that character I was still me, but I happened to be the Oracle of wind.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

roterx2

Dreams

Post#16 » 09 Jan 2017 04:02

you all dream a lot haha

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#17 » 12 Jan 2017 05:50

You have no idea...
[+] Last night
I had to keep going to this place or I would die but nobody told me why. I thought they were harming me and I also wasn't aloud to tell people about it. My mom seem concerned which made me worry... then I kept running into problems i dont remember but they were scary and I was so worried I was going to die i tried to run multiple times but it didn't work. In the end it turns out i had a serious blood disorder and they had been miraculously saving my life...

Somehow I remembered an old one
[+] Old one
I was a grimm (look it up) and was walking w/another grimm. We were being attacked so we ran and somehow we got captured by a hexenbeist. I kept trying to break out and so she kept hurting me and my friend. Eventually I got an Axe somehow and killed her. I don't remember all the details 'cause this could be from as long ago as last june.

noghiri
Site Admin

Dreams

Post#18 » 28 Jan 2017 05:53

roterx2 wrote:you all dream a lot haha

Everyone dreams quite a lot, but most of the time, it's simply purged from memory.

Those of us who can lucid-dream can remember quite a lot more than average.

It's all a matter of priming your subconcious. Although, considering dreams are in part garbage collection, remembering them isn't always useful.
hairplanes

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#19 » 28 Jan 2017 06:18

last night:
I only remember fragments.
I remember being with the winchester bros (mostly just sam), and I showed a guy my FBI badge once and he was all "Dude, that's so fake. Why does it have a sticker on it that says emoji?!" so I just made up this excuse, "You know, gotta love those emojis. I use 'em alllllll the time." and he completely bought it. Then I was somewhere w/sam and i was like "oh no, there's my soccer coach! We can't let him see me, he knows i'm too young to be FBI!" and we had to run away. There was also this place you could set up some survival course or something. I was running from people and I was with a friend(don't remember who), and we ran through the area. A beautiful forest, and there was a little ravine with a river and fish. Then I remember this little girl who was sweet but kinda scared me... Then I made this portal from the floor of my house to underneath someone else's house so I could escape(dunno what i was escaping, maybe the girl?) and my dad was there but he wasn't my dad from real life. Then we were going to live there and the other people were moving out but the house gave me this super eerie feeling...

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#20 » 30 Jan 2017 15:10

I dreamt I had gained the ability to traverse the multiverse. With my companions I was able to cross the dimensional plane into any world I wished, armed with a plasma gun for my protection. I knew eventually the other dimension hoppers would catch wind that I'd stolen the ability to traverse dimensions and Id be a wanted fugitive. I planned my travels carefully, the less time I was around the other dimension hoppers the longer itd take them to turn the whole multiverse against me. First I went to a dimension where the Nintendo switch was already released so I could play breath of the wild. I played in on a display model switch with an anti theft device attatched so I couldnt bring it. I decided then itd be best to hide out in the pocket dimensions on the edge of the dimensional plane. I emerged from the switch world and dashed through the center of the multiverse where other transdimensional travelers saw me. They werent hunting me yet. For centuries then I hid at the edge of the multiverse hopping between pocket dimensions. Currently I was being hjnted by a female bounty hunter who was chasing me down for centuries. Time and time again she enterd my pocket dimensions, but I evaded her with my plasma gun and transdimensional travels. Acclrding to my calvulations only the very center of the multiverse was fully against me so far. But I knew I wouldnt last forever, but luckily, I didnt have to do it alone. Id left my companions behind centuries ago, for their own safety, but when the female bounty hunter finally caught me, and got to know me, she was swayed to my side. She decided I really wasnt evil afterall, and helped me hide away while the entirety of the multiverse united to take me down. She mustve told them I was read or something because she was able to make the multiverse safe for me again, and I could return home, where no time had passed at all.