Dreams

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#21 » 31 Jan 2017 02:36

I had this dream where you had to go to different "floors" which each were like different schools. Like some classes were on one floor, different ones on a different floor. I grabbed my stuff and headed to my floor for first period class. Then once i got there i went back to the previous floor to talk to a friend. When it came time to go to class, i didnt remember which floor i was on so i kept asking hagrid for help (he manned the floor controls) but we never found the floor.

Also I dreamt a strange dream last night. I think for part of it i was somehow sam winchester. I had to protect my mom from these monsters. Then there was this sort of fair and i went to do some rock climbing but therec was a cop who ran it and they told me to get off bc i was in their spot and i got annoyed after a while so i gave up and left. Then later i was with Dean I think and he had to die to save someone and i wuz like "its ok dean ill find a way to bring u bak" and then later i was w/a friend and they had to fight this hollowgast/human. It was human but had hollowgast limbs. I broke one off and went to kill the creature with it but they said "you know what happens if you kill me." So i didnt. Later i stole a baby stroller because sum1 i knew had a baby w/them and i culdnt find any motorcycles i could steal. A guy started chasing me and wanted to kill me so i hid in a room w/ my friends and they were all "no, give it back. You're not yourself!" But I was confused because I felt fine then we all put this brownish green paste on our legs like it was some sort of cure.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Obiwanabi

Dreams

Post#22 » 31 Jan 2017 04:10

My my, you dream quite frequently! Any of the ones I've had are hard to remember...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#23 » 31 Jan 2017 05:15

Obiwanabi wrote:My my, you dream quite frequently! Any of the ones I've had are hard to remember...

usually I get a week or two straight of vivid dreams and then the rest of the time i cant remember them
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Obiwanabi

Dreams

Post#24 » 01 Feb 2017 05:04

Seems to be how it works a lot of the time. Get dreams for a couple nights in a row then they stop for a couple of months before doing it again.

redghostboy

Dreams

Post#25 » 01 Feb 2017 13:48

I had one a few nights ago that really freaked me out. An older version of me appeared and said, "Daniel, I need you to not talk and don't ask questions. You'll understand in a moment what I mean, but I've only got a few seconds before you wake up. Everything for the next few weeks is backwards. Just remember those words. Everything. Is. Backwards." Just as he finished saying that, I woke up at the foot of my bed.

I didn't fall asleep at the foot of my bed.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#26 » 01 Feb 2017 22:24

redghostboy wrote:I had one a few nights ago that really freaked me out. An older version of me appeared and said, "Daniel, I need you to not talk and don't ask questions. You'll understand in a moment what I mean, but I've only got a few seconds before you wake up. Everything for the next few weeks is backwards. Just remember those words. Everything. Is. Backwards." Just as he finished saying that, I woke up at the foot of my bed.

That is Awesome. I suggest heeding your advice.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#27 » 01 Feb 2017 23:32

redghostboy wrote:I had one a few nights ago that really freaked me out. An older version of me appeared and said, "Daniel, I need you to not talk and don't ask questions. You'll understand in a moment what I mean, but I've only got a few seconds before you wake up. Everything for the next few weeks is backwards. Just remember those words. Everything. Is. Backwards." Just as he finished saying that, I woke up at the foot of my bed.

Holy crap...

redghostboy

Dreams

Post#28 » 02 Feb 2017 02:09

I've been keeping it in mind, but so far, nothing's come of it. Maybe it'll pay off soon.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Obiwanabi

Dreams

Post#29 » 02 Feb 2017 04:32

How fascinating... Or, if you will:

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#30 » 02 Feb 2017 15:36

Last night:
So i was at school and then someone like walked past my desk and did something to me like something extremely rude but i dont remember. So then i stood up and sucker punched them and we fought (obviously I won). I got in trouble even though they started it (I think we may have made contact when she did the rude thing). Then this other kid didnt think i actually won a fight against someone so i proved it to him by beating him. Then his friend got mad and doubted my skills so i fought him. It seemed like there was some war going on. There was also this super annoying old lady so i made her disappear(literally)