Dreams

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#51 » 03 Sep 2017 15:44

important characters in your dreams can have faces. people keep repeating some study to me that everyone in yoyr dreams has a face youve seen in real life, but i think thats rubish because it's untestable and no ones ever been able to point mr towards any evidence.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#52 » 04 Sep 2017 16:40

Another dream. Me and some others were camping. But it was kinda like unorganized like we wandered abandoned highways, stole stuff from shops, almost apocalyptic kind of setting. This one kid, when we were running away from savage wolves, fell short on a jump to a roof. The wolves ate up to his waste almost, but he survived. Slowly, his body regenerated. But long before it did, he got a letter from his mom, including a whetstone and a knife, telling him to sharpen it, and plunge it into his chest until he felt no more. I hugged him for a really long time. Later on he was fully back, though somehow still was able to walk when he was half a body and like a spine down to his normal foot area.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#53 » 20 Sep 2017 16:01

I was walking in a strange place. I dint know if i was inside or outside. the area was a mesh of a forest and a stone fortress of some sort. I was talking ti a friend. he asked me if I beleive in ghosts. I told him I didnt (even though I actually do irl). He asked because we could hear someone calling from a grove of trees. We both went to investigate. Seperately. so we could find the source faster. It wasnt long before I found a young girl in a vintige white dress. I asked what her name was. She introduced herself as 'Princess Cilia'. then she whispered to me. "I heard you don't beleive in ghosts." With an unearthly scream, the young girl's face morphed into an unimavinable, undescribable horror. I tried to run away but the light of the door Is come from just got farther away the more I ran towards it. I heard Cilia's satanic laughter as I ran and she tormented me by forcibly filling my mind with fear. I awoke with a start. I was back in the basement, and suddenly remembered falling asleep.My heart was racing but I tried my best to calm down. I lay back on my pillow and closed my eyes, then heard, "I hope you beleive in ghosts now." before I vould even open my eyes I was back in the dream running fron Cilia. She was laughing more playfully now as demons without shape attenpted claims at my life as I ran. I sprinted forward until I yelled
"Fine! I beleive! i beleive in ghosts!" Cilia responded by cheering
"yaaaay!" the demons disapeared and she descened from the sky next to me in the form of the innocent young girl Id met before. she took my hand and we went to find my friend from earlier. we found hin wandering around near a wall by a grove of trees. I introduced him to Cilia, who was now a lot friendlier. after that I woke up back in my bed, but the ghostly image of Cilia was still in the room. "Thanks for beleiving in ghosts!" she told me. Then I woke up... again... in the same bed.
"Cilia?" I asked. huh... guess I actuallt woke up that time. "wait a second..." I thought. "I already beleived in ghosts!"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09