Dreams

Obiwanabi

Dreams

Post#31 » 03 Feb 2017 04:28

I actually had a dream last night. Don't remember too much, but I'll recite what I can.

So it was a normal day in dreamland, everything a bit more light there than here. Anyways I was somewhere. A camp of sorts. There was a girl there, a girl I know IRL. Me and her became a couple at some point over the course of the dream, though we never kissed or anything like that. Merely closeness. Later on the camp became a house, and she wasn't there much anymore. There was a reason why I didn't want anyone coming into my room. Somebody did and they saw something I didn't want people to see, so I took a walk. Later on everything turned back into being a camp, and I was walking along and I saw a croud, but seemingly consisting of people my age. I approached them and saw a hole. It wasn't a large hole, probably only a foot deep, but it was long. It looked more like a dirt ventilation shaft than a hole. Anyways there was somebody lying down in the hole. Another girl, though I had no idea who she was. She was a foreign girl who couldn't speak English. For some reason I ended up with an invitation to some sort of song she was gonna sing. Somehow it was a date. Apparently she did the whole "wanna come, okay great see you then," without letting me answer if I wanted to go or not. How I got it and understood her I don't know. I believe that I also somehow got her phone number. But already having a girlfriend I didn't wan to go. But I didn't want to seem like a jerk either, so I started conspiring on taking my girlfriend with me to let the foreign girl know I wasn't interested. There was also something about doing an spice quest, but I don't remember much about that.

I have no idea if any of that's even remotely coherent, but it's there...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#32 » 14 Mar 2017 15:01

Dream: 3/13

I
I was on some sort of futuristic space battlefield shooting enemies. Some stuff, like the inventory, was similar to the layout of Minecraft. The ammo looked like cards and the gun looked like a tv remote. I was killing all the enemies but I ran out of ammo so i killed the second to last with an axe. Then i went to grab another axe and everything looked like MC now. The chests, the ladders, just not the people. I went to chuck the axe but a kid I knew chucked an axe and a sword before me and stole my kill and was gloating so I logged off

II
In class we had some sort of training. We were out in a field, and a forest lay ahead of us. We had to march high over these ropes. When I got to the trees I took off my leather jacket and boots because it was hot, but still had black tight jeans on. We kept running along the path until we hit a building. We go in and immediately lose sight of anyone who may have been ahead of us. We were lost. We kept running into these two girls who were lost and they gave me an eerie feeling. Somehow we escaped eventually and then I was theorizing stuff about the girls. I believe it had something to do with them being murderers. The kid next to me calls the girls and tells them the exit and our teacher shows up and says something along the lines of "congratulations, you completed the assessment".

III
Then we were in this sort of modern day ghost town. I was with a friend and we were looking for a weapons shop. Then we heard a ton of wind. Somehow I was like Dean and the friend was Bobby and we got trapped. I tried to get out but all the glass, when broken, had a thick, sticky layer behind it. I kept trying to get out. I found a way but one of the surrounding captors said "it's either escape or keep Bobby alive" I thought for a second, and then surrendered. Man, gotta love that feeling you get when surrendering. Anyway, then I realized he would've wanted me to get out and he'd found a way. So I tricked my captors and suddenly ran back to the window cracking it open. I turned around jumped real high and came down on one of their heads with my foot, and the other I took out with a roundhouse kick. I dove through the sticky stuff hoping to crash through into the sky since I had wings. But I ended up in a room with a task. "Find out the order." I push the button and walls start closing in. There are graphs on the floor but come on, who has time for stuff like that. I poked a wall and it was flexible. I went in to what was another room. Then there was a sort of robot on the ceiling but it was like a pillow so I disabled it. I pulled down, and turns out there was a guy above. I panicked when he put his hand down so i put the pillow back but it fell down when he touched it. He looked down and saw me and screamed. I freaked out because I thought he'd kill me. I climbed up and he flew the plane he was piloting to safety and we became close friends after that.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

noghiri
Site Admin

Dreams

Post#33 » 15 Mar 2017 14:39

Last night, I dreamt I was walking up and down a thrift shop, seeking an xbox 360. Once I found the games section, all they had were nintendo consoles and PS2 games.
hairplanes

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#34 » 18 Mar 2017 16:01

After reading a bunch of SAO light novels I dreamt I entered some grand swordplay tournament and became a legendary swordsman. People far and wide knew of my dancing blades.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#35 » 09 May 2017 03:33

Last night or the night before ider

In one of my dreams the other night, i left class trying to find mtn dews to buy for ppl and outside the class was like an old timey egyptian setting, romeo and juliet type market. I never found any. Pretty pointless dream lol.

And then...

I was in my house and there were some terrorist guys outside and my family was just chill on the couch but i was flippin out and i went to get the katana but it turns out they stole it too. They had hoardes of weapons in my backyard and then some cameras. I tried to escape outside but it was too risky so i went back inside. Then they eventually attacked and then i jumped out the front window and ran to my neighbour's house. Never made it before waking up :/
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#36 » 14 May 2017 15:02

Another odd dream...

Me, a friend, and other people were in this thing. There was this lady, kinda like a witch, with certain powers. We hwere basically here prisoners and she put us thru test things. A few times we had to travel thru a river and she'd electrocute us if more people had their eyes open than closed, vice versa. Once we were in a forest and tons of traps came towards us. My friend and I were always looking for an escape. Before she imprisoned us we hid in the frost and she almost didnt find us. Anda couple times i tried to escape and whipped up a convincing cover story. Once i tried to kill her and tried to cover story it but she didnt believe me so she said we'd just have to do a brain scan later. She was trying to eat jellybeans when she said that and i tried to shove them down her throat to kill her and claimed they were about to fall outta her mouth so i was making sure they didnt. And finally i somehow got her under a plastic box lid. We were suffocating her, all of us. It almost worked. We all hopped over the river. She told us to get back to earth, it was a riddle of sorts. There were planet paintings on the walls and keyholes( we had a key) it turned out Mars was the correct choice, and then we opened it and I woke up.

RadiantOnyx

Dreams

Post#37 » 03 Jun 2017 21:53

I'm reciting this from memory, but here we go:

I remember going to a wooden cabin in the middle of a massive plain: Just green grass everywhere - I think the cabin was in a bit of a dip. Inside the house there were three old women - kind of stereotypical grandmothers. I was allowed to stay there and I and one of the women went down some stairs - so we were below ground level. The interior of the house was very wooden and grandmother-esque. I was shown to a room with an unplugged lamp in it, and a bed with a floral duvet and cushions. I remember the wallpaper had the same floral print and there was a massive wardrobe in the room that was half open, clothes spilling out of it onto the floor.

There was a timeskip and suddenly I was outside the same cabin, but now it was in a forest. There were massive trees around me - redwood I think. It was also pretty mountainous, lots of ups and downs. I walked up a path and walked up through the trees onto a lake. The lake had several wooden beams along it for pathways and one made of soil. There were also massive wooden towers with fire burning at the top of the other side of the lake. I saw other people and suddenly I knew we were playing a game, and that I had to evade the other team and avoid capture by them. I crossed the lake by the dirt beam and went up and up through the forest until I came to a railway line. I crossed it and a train passed me. It was suddenly dusk, too. I walked up alongside the railway until it rose up on a wooden bridge. I went onto the track and walked along the it onto the bridge and then I saw a signal turn green so I went onto a little path that went beneath the bridge. I saw a silhouette of another person but also suddenly knew there was a bear back the way I'd come. I then decided to go back to the lake, but I couldn't retrace my steps because of the bear so I kept following the path. Eventually the path went down to the plains area similar to before but without the cabin, while the bridge went overhead. I went through a hollow underneath the bridge and when I came out there was another person but he was on my team. I had a sense of urgency, and I remember that we tried to get out of the hollow - but there was a fence. I realised we were the blue team and had blue squares on our sleeves. We tried to get through the fence but three people from the red team came up to us. I remember that two of them were guys and one was a girl. I can't see their faces but one of them definitely had blond hair. We spoke but I don't remember what we said and then the dream ended.
Alone at sunset... And there the sea I found,

Calm as a cradled child in dreamless slumber bound.

jbegaurand

Dreams

Post#38 » 12 Jun 2017 05:56

I have had a few strange dreams recently, so I might as well share them on the dream topic.

I had two dreams regarding death. The first was regarding my grandparents and aunt. In the dream my grandfather passed away in a car crash. As soon as I heard the news, I got a call from my grandmother and aunt. They told me they were going to end their lives because of the crash. I begged them to stop as they passed away. There was nothing I could do.

A short time after, I had a dream about a youtuber I watch. I was watching a live news show or something in which a group of terrorists dragged out the youtuber and his wife and killed them. For some reason I couldn't turn away.

The thing is those dreams felt way too realistic. The day after I had the first dream, I was supposed to meet my grandparents. When I saw them, I felt this really weird feeling, like I had actually thought they had passed away.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#39 » 13 Jun 2017 06:35

jbegaurand wrote:Qr Bbpost I have had a few strange dreams recently, so I might as well share them on the dream topic.

I had two dreams regarding death. The first was regarding my grandparents and aunt. In the dream my grandfather passed away in a car crash. As soon as I heard the news, I got a call from my grandmother and aunt. They told me they were going to end their lives because of the crash. I begged them to stop as they passed away. There was nothing I could do.

A short time after, I had a dream about a youtuber I watch. I was watching a live news show or something in which a group of terrorists dragged out the youtuber and his wife and killed them. For some reason I couldn't turn away.

The thing is those dreams felt way too realistic. The day after I had the first dream, I was supposed to meet my grandparents. When I saw them, I felt this really weird feeling, like I had actually thought they had passed away.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

With the realism, in a sense. It felt extremely overrealistic in dream. Night terror like that, scared the crap outta me.

redghostboy

Dreams

Post#40 » 15 Jun 2017 20:01

So for those who aren't aware, in a few years I'm leaving to serve a two year full time mission. I had a dream a few months ago that I forgot to mention where I got my call and was sent to Sicily.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me