Dreams

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#41 » 17 Jun 2017 22:54

redghostboy wrote:Source of the post So for those who aren't aware, in a few years I'm leaving to serve a two year full time mission. I had a dream a few months ago that I forgot to mention where I got my call and was sent to Sicily.

I once dreamt I was called to the next town over.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#42 » 03 Jul 2017 19:08

2 days ago I went on a huge Ace Attorney session. That night I dreamt I was searching the world for Phoenix Wright's blood daughter, who he had before Trudy, which makes no sense timeline wise... but hang in there with me.
She left her father because she absolutely hated Law, I was playing the part of a young Lawyer who worked at Wright & Co law office, which also makes no sense timeline wise. Before Mr Wright's old daughter ran away I was childhood friends with her. But one night, after an arguement with her father, the young girl sped off on her motorcycle never to be seen again. Seven years had passed, and I was on the search for her. Eventually I made my way to a rainy jungle, where I discovered a tribe of children who'd run away from their parents. They were weary of me at first, I told them I was in search for the daughter of Pheonix Wright. The chief approached me, and I saw that she was none other than Mr Wright's daughter.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#43 » 14 Aug 2017 10:45

I was on a mission trip for my church during thanksgiving time. My companion and I were going to have a large feast with some church members that night, little dis I know, it was a feast Id never get to enjoy. My companion and I were at a school, I went to the bathroom whilr my companion waited outside the door, but the bathroom had two doors, and I accidentally went put the wrong one. I was in the school theater, where an impulsive murderer lied in wait. He stabbed me without hesitation, and I fell dead.

So as a ghost, I rushed to find my companion. he was disapoimted to see I was.... well... dead, but I lead him to the scene of the crime to catch the crook. my companion called the police who came to investigate.

As a ghost I could be seen and heard by one person at a time, and boy I was the most fun ghost ever. I played with chikdren, caught up with family whod come to investigate my murder, and played around. Soon the thanmsgibing feast began, I could taste the food, by sticking my ghostly self right inside it. biy that fravy was good. I hope we caught my killer.

redghostboy

Dreams

Post#44 » 16 Aug 2017 22:05

I don't think I've posted this yet, but there's this website called dreammoods.com where you can type in things that you see in your dream and it gives you interpretations. They have an app too. I use it almost every morning. I'd definitely suggest that anyone who's interested give it a try.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#45 » 17 Aug 2017 03:50

Ive visited the site before. It's useful

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#46 » 29 Aug 2017 23:42

dreamt i was an angel prince, my mother was a goddess. I only ever heard of mortals per myths. no one really believed in humans. Our angelic world, though once beutiful, was deteriorating, so frequently, we would venture through the dimensions across the multiverse and gather supplies from different planes of existence. One day we went through the dimensional portal and arrived in an old manor, this diemnsion wass long abandoned. all of reality was contained in an endless twisted mansion that was this world. the area we arrived in had the appearance of a bedroom, with a large bed and creepy dolls adorning the room. Immediatly my team went to wirk looting the place, and just as fast as we'd arrived we were gone. onto the next world.

The next world as it turned out, wasnt so abandoned. At first we thought it was merely another room of the same world. It shared many characteristics. It was even anotger bedroom. however there were subtle differences. the room looked more modern, less grand, more well kept, though I shouted in shock at the largest difference.
"There are babies in this bed!" It was amazing, being an immortal, the very idea of an infant seemed like a fairy tale.
"Devon calm down" one of my angel partners told me. I lifted a sleeping infant into my arms. "Devon what are you doing?"
I ran outside the room and blindly through the hallways, until i found a room where some woman was listening to music from a stereo while texting.
"Ma'am, is THIS your baby?!" I asked holding the now-awake child in my hands. she finished her text then looked up.
"Yup." she answered.
0_0 so Babies really were a thing.
"Devon!" my angel team called chasing after me. "forget the babies, we need to loot and leave!" their weapons were bloody, theyd killed the other babies.
"Noooo!" I yelled. I put up a forcefeild in bwtween me and the angels to protect the mother and child, pushing the angels back. It was time to go rogue...
Last edited by smartdevon on 30 Aug 2017 02:29, edited 1 time in total.

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#47 » 30 Aug 2017 01:06

smartdevon wrote:Source of the post dreamt i was an angel prince, my mother was a goddess. I only ever heard of mortals per myths. no one really believed in humans. Our angelic world, though once beutiful, was deteriorating, so frequently, we would venture through the dimensions across the multiverse and gather supplies from different planes of existence. One day we went through the dimensional portal and arrived in an old manor, this diemnsion wass long abandoned. all of reality was contained in an endless twisted mansion that was this world. the area we arrived in had the appearance of a bedroom, with a large bed and creepy dolls adorning the room. Immediatly my team went to wirk looting the place, and just as fast as we'd arrived we were gone. onto the next world.

The next world as it turned out, wasnt so abandoned. At first we thought it was merely another room of the same world. It shared many characteristics. It was even anotger bedroom. however there were subtle differences. the room looked more modern, less grand, more well kept, though I shouted in shock at the largest difference.
"There are babies in this bed!" It was amazing, being an immortal, the very idea of an infant seemed like a fairy tale.
"Devon calm down" one of my angel partners told me. I lifted a sleeping infant into my arms. "Devon what are you doing?"
I ran outside the room and blindly through the hallways, until i found a room where some woman was listening to music from a stereo while texting.
"Ma'am, is THIS your baby?!" I asked holding the now-awake child in my hands. she finished her text then looked up.
"Yup." she answered.
0_0 so Babies really were a thing.
"Devon!" my angel team called chasing after me. "forget the babies, we need to loot and leave!" their weapons were bloody, theyd killed the other babies.
"Noooo!" I yelled. I put up a forcefeild in bwtween me and the angels to protect the kother and child, pushing the angels back. It was time to go rogue...

That sounds like the teaser of a roleplay! :O O.o
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Dreams

Post#48 » 30 Aug 2017 02:29

When I woke up I did think itd make a great plot.

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#49 » 31 Aug 2017 13:22

Weird af dream last night. First, I was someplace doingsome stuff I forget. Then I was trying to find sound proofing foam panelling. I was in the shopping center going from shop to shop and for slme reason I was wearing heels. This guy walks past me and puts his hand on my chest so i'm like "BOI U WAN FITE FCK OFF" and like i saved this other girl he had kidnapped. I ended up having to strangle him from behind because he was too beefy for me to fight. Then it turned out i killed an innocent boy the man had swapped for one time i lost grip and fell off. Then i went back home. I eventually came a day later in daylight to show two friends where it happened. But then this other guy tried to nap me probably also for sexual purposes (eugh). I tried to firte him, a kid near my age. He was beefy too, tho. I jumped over a wall he said i wouldnt make it when i did i turned around and flipped him off. I managed to lift a large chunk of brick and throw it at him. He split it into smaller chunks which i threw at him as he ran off. 2 attempted kidnappings for rape in under 24 hours! Then I stayed at a friend's house and then the sun almost left us like we saw it mid sky disappear but then actually it just did a weird thing and boom now we have five suns and the earth is overheating and the ice at the core of the Earth is melting, too. Pieces of the earth were straight up melting. So yayyyyyyy end of the world, funnnn
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

SlayerOfNight

Dreams

Post#50 » 02 Sep 2017 15:32

We lived in this area like back east almost rural. One of our neighbors had a boy around my age, and it was kinda like we were adopting him even though he had a family—he was coming to live with us. I hated his mom: She wouldn't let him eat any sugar, watch anything past G rating— basically he had never experienced life. I was the only one in my family who wanted him to see all the great things life has to offer, everyone else said we shouldn't mess with his mom. I think she was an alcoholic and a gambler, and couldn't pay for her son anymore and didn't want much of him anyway. That, or she just straight up didn't want him.
So, i fell in deep family love with my new brother of sorts, but I could tell the way he looked at me, was almost romantic, and it was the same way I looked at him. Like, we had a deep family love, but we almost had something more. But anyway, we had this cake on the counter. He never had cake before. He reached out, grabbed a fistful, and steered it towards his mouth, and I was happy. However, my mom walked in, so I had to push his hand away and take the cake. He looked sad and betrayed but also he understood my situation, I think. He told me more than anything, he wanted to watch the hobbit trilogy. With chains and locks around his wings, he soon fell into a depression. He said he was going to jump off of something tall—kill himself. I comforted him, wanted so badly to help in some ways I couldn't. He wasn't allowed to play outside. He had really never had a childhood or much of a life—come to think of it, I don't remember a single thing he was allowed to do.
I kinda remember his face. Like, in dreams people dont usually have faces—but he did. He was a little taller than me, probably 5' 8". Wore jeans, sneakers, and a (black or blue?) hoodie. I think he had short, kinda standard-anime-guy style of hair that was almost black. His voice was soft and calm, a cry for help as he drowned in a sea of sorrows and limitations. And his (blue?) eyes reflected a sorrow and pain that most couldn't fathom.

Return to “The Hangout”