Haven Station Expanded Universe: Side Stories

smartdevon

Haven Station Expanded Universe: Side Stories

Post#1 » 30 Mar 2017 02:02

The Haven Station Expanded Universe is the reality of Geschichte Academy, The StarlightHotel, and others.

In an effort not to crowd up our roleplays with irrelevant Junk, we decided to create this tread to tell all the hidden stories. There wont e much roleplayong here just storytelling. Tell us what happened behind the scenes of Geschichte Academy. Your stories can be as long or as short as you want. You can also comment on other people's stories. Also, please title your stories so we know what theyre about.

I've also now decided to include Starlight Hotel in this, since they take place in the same universe.

Rules:
1 Stories pertain to characters seen in GA
2 Morbid stories must contain a warning. (Ex: warning, excessive gore) if you give proper warning theyre allowed but Ill tell you if you need to add a different/better warning.
3 Stories must be original
Last edited by smartdevon on 17 Dec 2017 02:25, edited 5 times in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Geschichte Academy: Side Stories

Post#2 » 30 Mar 2017 02:45

Stories involving a younger Mai, and a happier Mai coming soon!

Also, a really screwed up past for her.

And Nazo's childhood trauma.

...and Ash being Ash.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#3 » 30 Mar 2017 02:59

Ill start with my first story, Its about Kevin, after the Dodgia Arc.

December 25th

[+] The Dragon Knight
Kevin:
The kids left just an hour ago and we finally got the rioters subdued. This country was in a lot worse shape than most the kids knew. Perhaps it was time to do away with konarchy before it caused more bloodhsed. I was now investigating Dragon Tower. It was an ancient structure taht the dragon knight lived in one hundred years ago. My best knights had informed me that the dragon knight played a large part in rallying the people against each other. He was a sneaky one. Unfortunately, Dragon Tower showed no signs taht anyone had been there recently. So the Dragon Knight must be set up elsewhere. I made my leave back to my mansion... or what was left of it rather. The mob destroyed about half of it but as ling as Beatrice's bedroom, the room in which she died, remained in tact, Beatrice could remain there to haunt it. If teh mob had set fire to beatrice's room, they wouldve taken out Beatrice herself with it. Her bedroom was her anchor that kept her in this world.

I returned to find I had a visitor waiting for me. One that I happened to be looking for. "Prince Kevin Clyde." The Dragon knight addressed me.
"What a coincidence, I was just at your house too." I said. The dragon knight raised a black sword that looked like it was made of charred bone.
"I trust you were looking for a duel? I hope you're not to exhausted from trying to hold this country together."
Its a tough job." I grinned as I drew my blood sword.
"Don't worry, my goal is to make sure you dont have to do it anymore." The Dragon Knight reminded me. He backed through my front door into the house. Apparently he wanted to fight inside.... even though it causes such a ruckus, things always break. I sighed. He probably just wanted a surprise attack. I morphed into a bat and flew in through the door quickly. We were in the family room. The Christmas tree was still lit. When the Knight saw me he let outa burst of flames. I soared above it and returned to my human form, diving at him with my sword exended. The knight straffed away. I relaxed my arm and pulled my sword back so Id be ready to deflecr his counterattack. When I alnded sure enoygh the Knights blade swung at my kneck. I ducked and counterattacked, but the Knight parried. Three strikes he attempted at me all Id which I deflected. On the thrid strike I went straught from a oarry to a strike, striking the Dragon Knight's chest. He extended his wings and flew back to minimize the deoth my blade would Pierce. I took this opening to charge him but the knight was too quick. He met me with a sucker punch before I reached him. I got the wind knocked out of me. An opportunity he used to lacerate my chest. After the Dragon Knight left one long claw mark in my abdomen I raised my balde in defense. The knight and I returned to our fencing duel, however I, being more injured, was not able to hold him off ling before he stabbed his sword inti my leg. I fell to the floor and barely dodged the flames he meant to finish me with. The Knight's sword had me maimed beyound fighting capacity. I quickly blee the blade from my leg with amfic and crawlef away from my opponent, who filled the room witb another burst of flame. This time his fire caught. It wasnt long before the walls around me were xovered in one of my fatal weaknesses, fire. Whats worse is the close proximity Beatrice's room held with this one. "You seem quite distraught my prince!" The deagon knight taunted. He was over a hundred years old and more expireinced than any other fighter.
"Put the flames out." I ordered. "Youll burn the place down."
"Oh dear! I woulddnt want to mark your precious mansion." I gritted my teeth.
"Hows it lookin Beatrice?" I yelled.
"Flames are rising." My ghost maid answered. "All the lesser spurits are working on putting it out-" the dragon knight cut her off with a loud roar of fire. He was burning the place down on purpose. I tried to stab him i n the neck but my leg threw me oof and I ended uo going near the shoulder where he deflected my balde. I leaped to the side to avoid teb dragon knights sucker punch and crasged to the dloor in stinging pain. Flames were now screaming around me.

"Kevin go!" Beatrice yelled. "Youll die in here!"
"Im not losing you!" I yelled to Beatrice. If that room burned, Beatrice would be gone forever.
"How noble." The Dragon Knight taunted. "Even for your servant youd go to the grave. I gues that shows what you think of me huh." The dragon knight raised a hand and attemoted a comolex spell of disintegration. If I was surrounddd by fire I might be able to dodge it but i knew I'd just have to take the hit.
At keast I wouldve if Beatrice hadn't gotten in tbe way.
I blacked out.
Upon my awakening I lay in the woods trees in the form of a bat. I recognized my blackout as a sign that Beatrice had possessed my body. Crawling out I was met with a horrid sight. My mansion was cimometely burnt. The ruins barely standing. Beatrice's room was gone. She was gone.

I rushed to the ash's and held them in my hands. Finally she had passed through the veil. Id never see her again. Something wet fell inti the ash in my hands. I suddenly realized it was my own tear.
Last edited by smartdevon on 30 Mar 2017 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#4 » 30 Mar 2017 04:14

Early Life

A young child, clearly of Asian descent, walked down a japanese street. Short black hair hung from her head, her bangs nearly covering bright purple eyes. She was wearing torn clothing, mostly purple in color. She ducked into an alley as it started to rain, and dived under a tarp that had already been set up. She fell to her knees, and began to cry.

"Why... why would mommy and daddy leave me out here?" The question of the child went unanswered. "I don't want to be alone!" The young girl hugged herself.

Hours passed, the child becoming cold. Shivering, she slowly rose to her feet and began to move around in a nearly futile attempt to get warm. Night soon made itself apparent. The temperature dropped further.

The child, now on the ground in a ball, sobbed quietly. She didn't like this! It was all too much for the young one to handle.

"I want to go home..." She muttered. Her eyes began to flicker shut, giving up on hope.

"I found someone! Over here bro!"

The girl's eyes snapped open. "W...huh?" Struggling to sit up, the child took notice of two boys heading towards her, wearing ponchos made from trash bags.

"Hey, you alright?" The older of the two boys asked. He wore brown and black, and knealed down to her. "Clearly not. Go get the blankets from the scooter." He ordered the younger one. The younger boy, dressed in red, nodded and ran off. "Hey, it'll be okay. My brother went to go get some blankets." The girl nodded, slightly scared. A moment later, the boy in red returned with several blankets.

"Got the blankets, bro!" He said with a grin. The older of the brothers thanked him and took a few, handing them to the girl. She shakily put them over her small body, and snuggled up in them. The brothers ducked under the tarp as well, the younger one bringing his scooter underneath. They laid some more blankets down on the ground and sat on them.

"...Thank you..." The girl muttered out after a while.

"It's no problem." The older of the two replied. Looking over the purple bundle, a small smile found it's way to his face. "I'm Ken Kiseki. The kid over by the scooter is Hiiro, my brother. Who're you?"

The child hesitated. Should she trust these two? They did give her blankets, and were by her side... Taking a small breath. She whispered... Something. Ken blinked.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you, sorry."

"...Mai. Mai Satsuki." The girl said. "It's my name."

Ken smiled, and Hiiro hoisted himself up. "Nice to meet ya, Mai!"

SHINIGAMI RE:BIRTH 1: END
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#5 » 30 Mar 2017 15:11

Mid Janurary: Present, before the Sophia Arc
The Royal Troupe of Illusions and Sorcery

Kevin:
Freed from the imprisonment of a hospital bed that the Dragon Knight subjected me to, I was left with two options. Live in the Castle, or go back to Traveling the world. The real world. Honestly I was never one to stay cooped up, and staying in this unstable kingdom didnt exactly seem to be totally safe with the dragon knight out on a headhunt. So I took to the world. It reminded me of raising Eloy out of a few suitcases, always on the move. This lifestyle would also allow me to chase the terrorists again.

After a week in London I knew I had to search for the terrorists with an alternate approach. Luckily I had one in mind. I needed to allow them to find me. I planned to find a way to get on TV and prod Mistletoe to contact me. Unfortunately one of the most notable traits of vampires is that they are not seen by cameras. For this plan I'll need a non-vampiric accomplice, unfortunately the only person I have a chance of working with was dear sister Lana...

Lana distained my proposal. A magic troupe using real magic. One we'd run as a pair. With actual magic we could create illusions so mystifying that we'd need no less than a single blowout-show to make national headlines. A few more to be world famous. I had already prepared an arguement to convince her of the idea. The same goal as my own, finding the terrorists. When Lana was trying to gain the Dodgian's favor she promised annihilation of the terrorists who tortured thebroyal children. Though she was not the queen of Dodgia, fulfillment of this promise would paint her as a wise and powerful, natural leader, and give her persuasive power, comparable to the kings political power.

We started with our first show in London. Lana started the show by making objects levitate. We left them with a memorable trick where 'Lana' turned me into a bat. It was simple for me being a vampire but the crowd was astonished. I decided to sell my dark Vampiric self as a theme for our shows. Lana wore a white Cape and hat and I sported black. The costumes were my ideas. Watching Alfonso over winter break convinced me itd be a lot of fun. Lana represented Light and I represented darkness. Lana left most of the promotional material up to me, afterall, all she had to do for our plan to work was appear on TV. Ill admitt I took quite a liking to the magician's lifestyle. Anything I did was automatically given a perfect explination that the spectators beleived. 'Hes a magician! Its obviously a trick!' People did end up filming my act, and took notice that I appeared invisible. Lana explaimed that away saying I was a vampire, and could not be seen on film. The viewers ate that up, obviously assuming i had some clever trick to 'pretend' to be a vampire and appear invisible on film. After tge London show we did one in Sclotland, then Germany, though far from the academy, then Japan. After the japanese show we were invuted to an interview with a highly popular German news network, Lana did the interview. The interview was translated into three languages, being Japanese, french, and English and we announced the location for the next show in our tour to be Dallas in america. We were jumping around a lot in attempt to catch the attention of the terrorists.

It was not long after that interview when, as I sat in my Dallas hotel room, I received an email. It was from Mistletoe. I saved the email adress immediately, even though I knew Mistletoe probably wouldnt allow me to contact her linger than a few moments.
[+] Missys Email
But you'll never find me.

I'll save you the trouble now. You should stop searching all together, because I can assure you that I too am out for justice after what happened at the Academy. The difference is that I can do it much more efficiently.
I found what I needed, and now I'm waiting for a moment to strike. I have a date set already. You won't have to worry about my family again.
Let me set this straight. Stay out of the way, or you will get hurt. Poke the bear, and you'll lose a couple fingers. I don't think either of us want a war, but if you keep aggravating your enemies and they will retaliate whether you're ready or not.
Keep your nose in your own business, and you'll see results soon enough.)

She was telling me to back off, expectantly. I sent a reply.
[+] Kevins response
Oh I see you saw my sister's interview! Sorry about the publicity but you didnt exactly leave me with your buisness card. ;) now Ive told you before and Ill tell you again i do beleive in you, but taht doesnt mean either of us can just spectate from the sidelines. We're more the proactive types. Besides, theres more than one reason we're trying to track you down now. But if you want details you might have to speak with me or my nephew in person. I remembered you were in america before so i went off that information and tried to locate my next magic show conviniently for you. But Eloys got more to say to you than I do. Just so you know. After Dallas its France where the Grand Magician Kevin Clyde will disappear forever! This troupe was only a means to an end afterall ;).
I attatched two tickets to use at either of our future shows and sent the to Missy. after that, Mistletoe sent me this:
[+] Missys second email
I have no quarrel with you, Kevin. I've told you already, you will never find me. Give me until April, and then you won't want to.
This is my battle, not yours. Getting involved, whatever your reasons are, is only going to get more people killed. You're not invulnerable, and I think it has been made quite clear that retaliation is something my family is rather familiar with. I'll do what I can to distract them, but I suggest staying out of the limelight if you want to keep the target off your back. Everyone is on edge. You're only putting yourself in more danger.
I won't warn you again.
I sent a short message this time
[+] Kevins second email
Youre stubborn as my sister. :P unfortunately for you Im twice as guilty! Even if Ill never find you I wont stop looking so get used to it. And I dunno whats happening in April but Eloy will never not want to find you.
Mistletoe was clearly tired of arguing with me because she sent this in reply
[+] Missys final reply
Don't use double negatives.

Enjoy your wild goose chase.

I sat satisfied at our progress. The date was currently Janurary 28th. The next show would be on Febyrary 3rd. If Missy showed up itd be great, I could speak with her. If she didnt, and I didnt expect that she would, Thatd be fine. We were planning Paris, our show after Dallas, to be the last in oyr little magic tour. Though the public didnt know that, the grand finally would be making ourselves disappear forever from the public's eye, and this magician buisness would be done.

HunterOfEvil

Post#6 » 30 Mar 2017 17:31

Mistletoe pased in her room, one hand on her hip and the other running through her hair. Piper sat crosslegged on her bed, and Cato leaned back in a chair and propped his feet on her desk.
"But if I go,"
"You put yourself at risk for being captured."
"And if I don't go--"
"He'll never start looking and Dad'll start a war."
They went back and forth like this for a minute, and finally Piper interjected, "Why don't we go for you?"
"What?" Missy stopped and looked up.
"Cato and I. We could go in your place! Then you'll be safe and you still find out what he wants."
"But then you'll be in danger."
"You're the turning point in Operation Parasite. Our involvement is only a convenience. If you really want to know what he has to say, talk to Ben and he can talk to Eloy, and Piper and I will face Kevin together. He won't get anything out of us."
Mistletoe paused.
"You know I can't save you if something goes wrong."
"That's as risk I'm willing to take."

"Good luck, brothers."
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#7 » 30 Mar 2017 18:10

The immediate future
The Dallas Magic Show

It was 9pm. The show was starting, Lance, my best knight from Dodgia, was running security as usual. The lights dimmed. I spoke into a microphone from backstage. My voice was played on the loudspeaker. "Dear guests, welcome to a night of mystery. I do hope you enjoy the show. Are you excited?" the crowd cheered. In a puff of smoke Lana and I appeared on stage next to each other. "Wonderful!" I yelled. The crowd cheered as the show began. Lana announced that we would begin with something new. I could tell she'd actually grown to like this business, even though she insisted it was purely for the mission. The 'new act' we were attempting by the way was the first trick Lana invented her self. It started with us opening the curtain behind us, revealing a large caged grizzly bear to the audience. the bear was bound by a steel collar that kept him on one side of the cage. Lana opened the cage for my entry. From my sleeve I pulled a long black scepter and showed it to the audience. I entered the cage, which stood almost the whole width of the stage and Lana walked to the chain that held the bear away from me. She released the chain and the bear rushed for me. The crowd gasped. I pointed the scepter at the bear and yelled "Sleep!" while using my hypnotic abilities. Instantly the bear dropped to the ground. the audience cheered and I stroked the bear. Then I touched it with my scepter and commanded "Awake." The bear got up and I issued another command before it could chase me. "Be a good bear now, you must behave." The bear seemed calm so Lana approached. the door. The audience was mumbling. Lana threw the cage door open as I leapt onto the bear's back. The bear ran again and I yelled "Stay!" The bear stopped and I guided it to the center of the stage. To finish the trick off the bear stood on it's hind legs and I sat on it's shoulders, holding my arm's out in a "Ta-da!" type pose.

The rest of the show went as planned. I set Lana on fire (which is hard even if you do have real magic) we levitated a few audience volenteers, and I flew around the crowd some.

The show went well. I sat in my dressing room at the end. I had instructed Lance to let Mistletoe in should she appear. Lana was taking care of Ursa. Her new pet bear who'd made her debut in this show. I stared into the empty mirror as I remembered the excitement of the show.

HunterOfEvil

Post#8 » 30 Mar 2017 19:56

Piper: (playing around with POVs)

Cato organized the flight to France. Mistletoe came up with an excuse. I stayed quiet and kept my head down. I've gotten myself in enough trouble over the years by talking too much. Now was not the time to screw something up.
I'll admit I was as curious as Missy. We were dealing with something new here. Missy warned us that Kevim was working with Eloy's mom, and from Eloy's memories that we extracted when we "hosted" him (Missy can't say the word 'kidnap'), his mom might try to capture us. Though we don't know for what purpose, Missy is fairly certain that if Lana wants info, she will go to any lengths to get it. I sat down to remember what Grandpa Harry always told us about missions.
Cover over mission. Family over allies. Silence over safety.
I love the sound of the last line. Silence over safety - its so vague but has such a strong meaning: if someone is prodding for information, it is better to stay silent, than to sell out your allies to protect yourself. Breaking that rule is the highest form of betrayal.
I can't decide whether I want or don't want something bad to happen so I can practice that rule on the field. I've always been told, "You don't know what you wish for until you get it. The threat is never real until you're faced with it." I know it's true, but I can't help but think, Will I be regarded as a hero if I can stay true to silence over safety? I hope so. Missy doesn't want to find out. Cato seems indifferent, but I don't think he is too keen on getting hurt.
Ben probably wouldn't care less. Spaela would have loved to laugh in the face of danger. Little Gazy would cry at the thought of it, but everyone knows he's stronger than he looks.
I miss Gazy. Nobody talks about him much anymore. I wonder when he's coming home.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

smartdevon

Post#9 » 30 Mar 2017 20:29

Late Janurary

Kevin:
Mistletoe dodnt show up to the dallas show, but perhaps the France show was easier for her, in which case it would plave them somewhere in europe. I still didnt fully expect her to come but It'd be a nice treat. Our paris suite had a great view of the Eiffel Tower. The show was tonight and Lana designed most of the new acts we'd be showing.

The show was about to start. The crowd was packed. Lana's voice greeted the crowd (for the first time). The lights were all dark until two spotlights illuminated our figures that levitated in air. We descended to the stage and began the show. We started off with one of Lana's favorite tricks, since our first show finished with Lana turning me into a bat this show started off with Lana first turning me into a bat, and then a increasing my size to a dragon. This isnt actually very feesable with real magic. Lana just caputured an actual dragon and switched my place with it. (She had a thing for using live creatures) this astonished the crowd more than anything so far. The dragon spat fire into the air and flew upward. Lana immediatly swotched our places again. I fell somewhat foolishly toward the crowd but caught myself with my bat wings, which, by now, was my trademark.

Throughout the show Lana stabbed me in the heart with a sword (I really jsut made myself pass through matter real quick) Lana walked on air, I Rode Urso again and the audience was captivated. In the frand finally Lana and I executed our final move. We entered a steel chamber that descended from the ceiling. We held onto some saftey handles inside until the chamber, which was about the size of an elevator, was suspended fifty feel up. The doors closed for five seconds before reopening and revealing that we had vamished. From there the elevator dropped to the ground with a CLANG! And our voices could be heard over the loudspeaker.
"We hope you enjoyed the show!"
"This concludes our night of mystery"
"Now tell all of your friends"
"That you saw the grand magicians Lana Curtis, and Kevin Clyde, disapear forever!"

Lana and I were already back in our dressing rooms. Our retainers, Lance and Saika, were told about Mistletoe. I personally hoped she'd speak to Lance. Both were disguised as security guards and were watching the stage, all mistletoe had to do was ask one of them.

HunterOfEvil

Post#10 » 30 Mar 2017 21:13

Two boys approached the security guards, brothers by the looks of them. The taller one, about 5'11", had thick brown hair pulled into a ponytail and deep brown eyes. The other, about 5'3", was had a mop of the same brown hair and the same deep brown eyes, and big glasses with dark blue rims. The younger, smaller one was bouncing up and down on his toes, barely able to contain his excitement.
The taller one started, with a bit of a French accent "Excuse me. Is Kevin Clyde here? My brother--"
The child started rambling in French, which roughly translated to, "Is he in there? Can I see him? Please, please, pleeease can I meet him? I really want his autograph! Does he do autographs? I hope he does! I just want--"
The tall boy put his hand on the child's head, calming him in French. "Calm down, Michel." he gave the guards an apologetic smile and added in English,"Do you mind letting us in? Is that alright?"