Name origins.

laixlegoman

Name origins.

Post#1 » 21 Jun 2017 01:35

Self explanatory. Talk about how you came up with your handle. Did you make it up on the spot, or is there some sort of deeper meaning? Talk about it.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Name origins.

Post#2 » 23 Jun 2017 19:27

Well... my name is Devon... and Cooldevon was taken...
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Name origins.

Post#3 » 23 Jun 2017 23:03

The Hunter Of Evil goes back a long ways and I don't really have a great explanation for it. I was thinking up a character story for my Minecraft skin, since I love those sorts of things, and began building a whole backstory and team around it. Hunter Of Evil was sort of a given, since I loved hunting monsters, and the names Killer of Beasts and Slayer of Night came shortly thereafter with some more hard thinking. I loved the name so much I decided to base the rest of my internet persona on it.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

laixlegoman

Name origins.

Post#4 » 26 Jun 2017 03:15

My name was inspired by the naming scheme that was used by Organization thirteen in Kingdom Hearts two. I simply picked a name from a names list, added an x, and scrambled the letters up to get Laix. And that's how I got my handle. :D
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Obiwanabi

Name origins.

Post#5 » 27 Jun 2017 04:14

My name came from my father. I simply asked for a username for a character on an MMO Lego game (yeah it started when I was that young), and what he said was likely just the first thing that came to his mind, which was somehow Obiwanabi. Well, here we are, five years later, and I'm still using it.
I'm with stupider
I
V

Astriani

Name origins.

Post#6 » 27 Jun 2017 04:20

Well, my original name was Frenchdaisy and it's a dumb story lol. I had two stuffed animals that were my absolute favorite: French Vanilla and Daisy. I mashed the names together and bam, Frenchdaisy.

As for Astriani, I don't exactly remember. I was using a username generator (it would just scramble the letters) and I think I put astrology or aster or something like that into it and got Astriani. I believe it's an Indian surname, but I'm not quite sure on that.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

SlayerOfNight

Name origins.

Post#7 » 26 Jul 2017 20:09

Well mine is partially from hunter. I got the Slayer part from her because well idr how but I thought it was cool and then i was like okay i usually have nightclaw as a username and slaying night sounds like fun
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

sammy7575

Name origins.

Post#8 » 27 Jul 2017 03:51

I think I just randomly came up with it while playing a game called Lego Universe and it's just stuck ever since, psn, punchwood, twitch etc, I pretty much use it for everything now.

redghostboy

Name origins.

Post#9 » 27 Jul 2017 18:39

I came up with mine when I was seven. I don't like it, but I don't have any other ideas, so I just sort of keep it. On Steam, it's RGB.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

ChaySlays

Name origins.

Post#10 » 11 Aug 2017 04:12

When I started online everyone called me Chay instead of Chey so it stuck (my first name is Cheyenne) and then I had two friends (a brother and a sister) who kind of took me under their wings and we made a little family of three. Well both of them had lays in their username (the brother was CaptainLays) and wanting to feel included we spent an hour trying to come up with a username for me. Finally it came down to ChaySlays because at the time we always played minecraft and I would kill EVERYTHING! So it stuck lol
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know