Last Laughing Post Wins

redghostboy

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#81 » 05 Jul 2017 22:55

"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Obiwanabi

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#82 » 28 Jul 2017 05:32

Hilariouality is only used by people who wish to laugh and in turn give laughs, thus I shall laugh and give you laughs in turn then win this fruitless competition because if I ever wish to become King of Yorkshire I must become a socialable person.

Thus you shall receive from me these simple three words:

Ha. Ha. Ha.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

SlayerOfNight

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#83 » 28 Jul 2017 16:13

heh
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

SlayerOfNight

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#84 » 28 Jul 2017 16:13

heh
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

redghostboy

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#85 » 07 Aug 2017 14:44

Guffaw.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

SlayerOfNight

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#86 » 07 Aug 2017 17:23

Lol

redghostboy

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#87 » 08 Aug 2017 13:55

Tee hee hee.
-Me

Obiwanabi

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#88 » 11 Aug 2017 01:49

Your attempts at expressing amusement are utterly laughable at best! You squeak like a mouse and bray like a donkey, yet none of you seem to have any competence when it comes to the mannerisms of laughter! If any of you ever even hope of becoming my court jester, you must make improvements!!!

See, I will show you how a true nobleman laughs and all of you will indubitably be amazed!

*A-he-hem*

"A-Huh-huh-huh!!!!"

redghostboy

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#89 » 11 Aug 2017 15:04

Ha ha ha.
-Me

Obiwanabi

Last Laughing Post Wins

Post#90 » 06 Sep 2017 02:54

There are only so many ways one can laugh, that after some time the process becomes unamusing. To spice up said process, add in an unexpected turkey burger every once in a while! Then everyone will surely love you!

Hahaha Imagehahahhahahah!