Explain Something Badly

FUNYjk27

Explain Something Badly

Post#41 » 16 Jul 2017 03:47

The child of a personal computer and cellphone that decided it wanted to prove to its parents that it actually was actually smart and prove all those bullies from R&D that it couldn't possibly sell. "Ha take that everyone! Look at me now! Weep in terror for this is not even my ultimate forum!" it might say if it had a mouth and was actually sentient.

Explain volcanoes.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Oranje Maan

Explain Something Badly

Post#42 » 16 Jul 2017 12:33

A mountain that is very exciting

Explain Sweetrolls
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

laixlegoman

Explain Something Badly

Post#43 » 18 Jul 2017 01:14

Oranje Maan wrote:Qr Bbpost A mountain that is very exciting

Explain Sweetrolls

trolls that are sweet.

Explain why Astiani Called DIO of all people a mutant lemon.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

redghostboy

Explain Something Badly

Post#44 » 19 Jul 2017 23:12

ChaySlays wrote:Qr Bbpost This cloth you wrap around your neck, nose, and mouth that some use for fashion. They are usually ugly and made as Christmas gifts every year by that one weird elderly person in your life.

Ouch.

Rectangular boxes of knowledge and drama.

Explain love.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

ChaySlays

Explain Something Badly

Post#45 » 24 Jul 2017 18:36

Wanting to take on the world with someone.

Explain Engagement Rings
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know

laixlegoman

Explain Something Badly

Post#46 » 24 Jul 2017 19:13

Wamu and Acdc. JoJo's bizarre adventure: battle tendency.

Is it possible to do a table top rp with anime in it?

redghostboy

Explain Something Badly

Post#47 » 24 Jul 2017 23:28

The French philosopher Voltaire.

Explain mouse pads.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Obiwanabi

Explain Something Badly

Post#48 » 28 Jul 2017 05:29

Well you see child, a pad with mice on it is what some people use to care for their cats. What they'll do is take them to PetSmart and as the crickets ar cricketing they'll take the pad and feed it to the cat whilst they give the mice to the crickets which in turn they give to the lizard which they give to the bird which they give to the dog which they give to the horse which they give to the cat's mother which they give to the cat. It's a very complicated and long process but is often rewarding for only the Queen of England and her children, as they end up eating the cat for the Fourth of July dinner with their families.

Now would someone explain to me why I am not the King of Prussia?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

smartdevon

Explain Something Badly

Post#49 » 30 Jul 2017 01:09

While your throne stood ripe for your succession, it was swiped put from under you by your mortal enemy, who turned out to be your secret cousin and the late kings son. Now you seek the divine power to defeat him.

Explain Prince Sidon
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Explain Something Badly

Post#50 » 31 Jul 2017 18:11

He is a prince. End of story.

Explain this. Why does Advend wear clothing that is primarily colored brown? The answer will be revealed... after the next post.