Explain Something Badly

redghostboy

Explain Something Badly

Post#31 » 05 Jul 2017 22:54

The game that makes everyone wonder if they can actually play the ocarina.

Explain scarves.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

ChaySlays

Explain Something Badly

Post#32 » 13 Jul 2017 08:56

This cloth you wrap around your neck, nose, and mouth that some use for fashion. They are usually ugly and made as Christmas gifts every year by that one weird elderly person in your life.

Explain Security Blankets
USAF ❤️

WoodGreen

Explain Something Badly

Post#33 » 13 Jul 2017 09:07

You're a dead guy with a dead guy inside you. To separate your dead guys, you gotta make some more guys dead, but that involves drawing them out so you make some lesser guys dead, but fighting them is hard so you gotta make all their bodyguards dead before you can make them dead so the other guys you want to be dead show up so you can make them dead so you can be dead.

Explain Shadow of Mordor
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Explain Something Badly

Post#34 » 14 Jul 2017 21:30

When the sun rises, some light is blocked out by Mordor, creating a shadow.

Explain twins.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Explain Something Badly

Post#35 » 14 Jul 2017 22:12

Two kids born at the same time by the same mother and usually by the same father but not always because modesty is overrated, amirite?

Explain lights
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

ChaySlays

Explain Something Badly

Post#36 » 14 Jul 2017 22:21

WoodGreen wrote:Source of the post You're a dead guy with a dead guy inside you. To separate your dead guys, you gotta make some more guys dead, but that involves drawing them out so you make some lesser guys dead, but fighting them is hard so you gotta make all their bodyguards dead before you can make them dead so the other guys you want to be dead show up so you can make them dead so you can be dead.

Explain Shadow of Mordor

Do you know what a security blanket is cause I'm so confused as to what you described lol

This orb or beam that runs on energy and helps people see things or blind others.

Explain Owls
USAF ❤️

WoodGreen

Explain Something Badly

Post#37 » 14 Jul 2017 22:30

ChaySlays wrote:Source of the post
WoodGreen wrote:Source of the post You're a dead guy with a dead guy inside you. To separate your dead guys, you gotta make some more guys dead, but that involves drawing them out so you make some lesser guys dead, but fighting them is hard so you gotta make all their bodyguards dead before you can make them dead so the other guys you want to be dead show up so you can make them dead so you can be dead.

Explain Shadow of Mordor

Do you know what a security blanket is cause I'm so confused as to what you described lol

This orb or beam that runs on energy and helps people see things or blind others.

Explain Owls

I'm not supposed to make a post that's related to the last one am I? xD I feel like I've messed up now...
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Explain Something Badly

Post#38 » 15 Jul 2017 00:29

The fierce grandmaster of the night, avian lords of the forest!

Explain Spiderman
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Explain Something Badly

Post#39 » 15 Jul 2017 02:28

Mutant spider boy does dumb stuff with tech and super suits or something.

Explain this video.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Astriani

Explain Something Badly

Post#40 » 16 Jul 2017 00:53

Meme-tastic egg battles a mutant lemon.

Explain smart phones.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

Return to “Forum Games”