Name The Quote

HunterOfEvil

Name The Quote

Post#1 » 24 May 2017 00:21

I saw this game on Facebook today.

Name a movie quote that gives away the movie WITHOUT using the title!
Then the next person has to guess the movie, and then do a new quote.
For example:

Post 1: "WILSON!"

Post 2: Cast Away!
"Snakes.... why'd it have to be snakes?"

Post 3: Indiana Jones
"Its a trap!"

I'll start us off!
"Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Wolfen

Name The Quote

Post#2 » 24 May 2017 00:24

Finding Nemo
"A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one."
This moron is a moron

smartdevon

Name The Quote

Post#3 » 24 May 2017 00:25

Dory of Finding nemo

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Name The Quote

Post#4 » 24 May 2017 00:48

OBJECTION! That's not a movie! It's a creepy face-stealing hobo from a video game called Majora's Mask.

"You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon." "Wha-?" "It's me."
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

SlayerOfNight

Name The Quote

Post#5 » 24 May 2017 05:04

How to train your dragon

"Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of us in everything we used to love."
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Oranje Maan

Name The Quote

Post#6 » 05 Jun 2017 03:23

Poor Wolfen, his Fight Club quote was ignored.

As for the mysterious quote directly prior, it is from not from a movie, but from R. M. Drake.

Now here is a new quote:
"Now they will tremble again - at the sound of our silence."
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

redghostboy

Name The Quote

Post#7 » 05 Jun 2017 16:35

The Hunt for Red October.

"Why are you the way that you are? I hate so much about the things you choose to be."
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

SlayerOfNight

Name The Quote

Post#8 » 06 Jun 2017 00:59

The office

"You see a light at the end of this ugly ass tunnel. I don't."
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

redghostboy

Name The Quote

Post#9 » 12 Jun 2017 00:32

Supernatural. Never got into it, honestly. Not really my thing.

"I said NO camels! That's FIVE camels; can't you count?"
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Oranje Maan

Name The Quote

Post#10 » 13 Jun 2017 02:57

Oh. That's from good ol' Henry Jones Jr. in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

"I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman. But I have the heart and stomach of a concrete elephant."
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

Return to “Forum Games”