The Starlight Hotel

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#931 » 03 Dec 2017 22:21

"Ren's hid some pretty heavy things from us..." Syoku said, anger evident in his voice.

Eleonore's eyes burned with fury, almoat literally by now, but she stayed silent. She had said her piece.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#932 » 04 Dec 2017 03:03

Ren turned to Eleanore. "Wait, what box?" He asked, confusion crossing his face.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#933 » 04 Dec 2017 03:05

"They kept asking Barnaby for his "Father's Treasure", and he brought a box. Whatever was in there was the reason I died, and I still have no idea what it was!" Eleonore said.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#934 » 04 Dec 2017 03:44

Serene
"Treasure?" I asked
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#935 » 07 Dec 2017 05:25

Ren shook his head. "I don't remember anything about treasure." He said, scratching his chin, and lowering his gun.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#936 » 07 Dec 2017 05:36

Donovan
I reached where the secret room was supposed to be according to what Serene said before she left. The vent was open. I lowered myself to the ground and started to crawl inside but it was a tight fit.
"Who's that?!" Serene asked. I poked my head out of the vent and Rachel jumped a bit in surprise. My eyes fell on the phantom and I got shivers. I turned my flashlight on and shined it up at Rachel.
"I think we need to have an emergency staff meeting." I said.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#937 » 07 Dec 2017 06:03

"Wait. All of these people work here?" Eleonore questioned, confused.

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#938 » 07 Dec 2017 13:19

Ren nodded. "Well, not her." He said, motioning at Rachel. "She's a blogger. No one important." He said, letting the inner vent open for Donovan.

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#939 » 07 Dec 2017 16:16

Donovan
I stood up in the room. "Well excuse me." Rachel said sarcastically. I tore the camera from her hands. "Wh- hey!"
"I'll give it back later." I insisted, deleting pictures.
"I can call the cops on you for that!" My face went white for a moment, "Just..." When I finished deleting all the incriminating pictures I handed the camera back to her. "Everyone down in the meeting room."

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#940 » 08 Dec 2017 03:10

Ren looked at Donovan. "Are these Barnaby's orders, or yours? He asked, his solemn tone returning.

Andy was now fiddling with his black mask, tracing his index finger along the blue "shattered glass" decals.

Return to “Roleplays”