The Starlight Hotel

AceOfDeath Piplupm

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1021 » 13 Jan 2018 23:14

Syoku, once she was out of sight, made a mental note of her appearance and voice. She seemed way too familiar...
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1022 » 14 Jan 2018 15:38

Molly was pretending to work down in the lobby area. She had stayed pretty quiet throughout everything, observing and taking mental note of all that happened. She took particular interest in the detectives kids, and decided to approach the girl.
”Have you ever done something like this before?” she asked gently, clasping her hands behind her back.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1023 » 14 Jan 2018 18:12

"You mean a robbery like this? yeah my dad's been on The Shadow's case for years." stephanie said

I stead of renting a room the large man took a seat on the couch and made a call on his phone.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1024 » 16 Jan 2018 04:19

Walter had taken the time to quickly hide a tiny portion of the treasure he was protecting inside a pillow in his room before going to see what the police's plan was. He had stood quietly outside the secret room and listened as the Crow explained that the shadow frequently used sleeping gas. "Excuse me detective Crow sir but I was wondering if, given the shadow's track record, it might be possible to have a small unit prepared to pursue the shadow on standby in the event that he escapes this initial attempt?" he asked curiously as he nervously but quickly put the gasmask on.

Ashley had been observing the lobby, looking abnormally tense as her eyes carefully followed everyone's movements, that is untill she suddenly turned a little pale and ran up to Molly and Stephanie "Sorry to interrupt. Not feeling well. Going to be in the bathroom. If something happens try to send someone to get me if possible; thanks!" she hurriedly rambled before running off towards the bathroom.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1025 » 16 Jan 2018 04:31

The detective glanced around and said softly "Not many people know this, but only half of the force I brought with me is inside the hotel. There's just as many people outside, under cover." That would mean ten police officers were stationed outside.

The man who'd entered the lobby earlier head to the stairs without checking in.

Terrance set the map aside. "I'll be right back, I need to speak with my father about something." He said. Terrance head for the elevator.

The doorway to the secret room opened. Donovan was standing there holding the girl Syoku had spoken to earlier by the arm. "Look who found a secret door inside the secret room?" Donovan said. Donovan seemed to know who she was, the so called 'secret door' couldn't be seen from the entry room.

[+] Updated Map

"Who is this?" Detective Crow asked.
"Rachel Wright." Donovan answered. "though she's cleaned up a bit since she stayed here. I should also mention that she's the one who told the world about this treasure despite none of us telling her. If you want a candidate for 'phantom thief' I think she fits the bill." Donovan said. Rachel didn't say anything, she looked like she might cry. He hadn't made eye contact with the detective the whole time. Detective Crow thought for a moment.
"Where's this secret door?" Detective Crow asked.
"It leads from the supply closet in the other hallway to the room." Donovan answered. "I've already closed it up, just in case."
"Good." The detective said. "I'm going to speak to one of my men in the lobby, I trust him more than anyone. You two wait in the treasure room until I get back. You," He said a dressing Syoku "Watch this area until I get back. No one goes in or out of that door." Donovan agreed and closed up the secret door, leaving him and Rachel inside.
"Why don't you just call the guy in the lobby? or use your walkie talkie?" Serene said.
"Because we don't know for sure if that girl is The Shadow." he said. "And in the past, The Shadow has taped our calls and stolen our radios." Detective Crow answered. "I need to talk to him in person, I'll only be a few minutes." The detective said before sprinting for the stairs.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1026 » 16 Jan 2018 05:19

Ren had been doing the usual, making drinks and being extremely tired, probably from all the activity going on in the hotel. He stood from the bar and made his was into the lobby, and made a B-line for the bathrooms.

Andy was still downstairs in the laundry room, cleaning some sheets and pillowcases.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

The Starlight Hotel

Post#1027 » 17 Jan 2018 18:14

The detective arrived in the lobby and began to speak softly with a policeman who was waiting by the door.
"I wonder what's got my dad all excited." stephanie said as she stood up and approached her father.

Return to “Roleplays”