Probored

Pokemon Ace Detectives. Case 1: Picking Up the Pieces

Post#112 » 11 Jan 2018 03:43

"HahahaHA! I have arrived!

Maybe I should join Team Magma while I hide from theses fools. Hmm!"

smartdevon

Post#113 » 11 Jan 2018 05:08

"Hold it right there!" Yrlled a young girl. The camera panned to Lily Baker, a young witch from The Witch Trials. "Umm... are you the Havenstation Hooligan?" her confidence burned out fast
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#114 » 11 Jan 2018 06:03

Ooc: wait, are we reviving this? XD
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

laixlegoman

Post#115 » 11 Jan 2018 11:40

A brown cloaked figure walked into the flay. Is this guy Advend tge shadow keeper, or some other guy that was never shown on here. Regardless of who this guy is, he proceeds to stand a few feet in front of the Hooligan himself.

"Hooligan." The figure said in a distorted voice. "You are in violation of disturbing the tranquility of the fourms and necro posting on a dozen or so threads. You must be taken in for a trial, otherwise I'll just have to deal with you myself."
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Fireally

Post#116 » 11 Jan 2018 16:42

Seth Shield

"Posting has never been a crime." Seth said to the brown figure, "However, Team Magma I would highly suggest avoiding, sir" he stated to Hooligan

Private Quinn eyed the pair warily, ready to send out a call on the PokéNav.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

laixlegoman

Post#117 » 11 Jan 2018 19:36

Fireally wrote:Qr Bbpost Seth Shield

"Posting has never been a crime." Seth said to the brown figure, "However, Team Magma I would highly suggest avoiding, sir" he stated to Hooligan

Private Quinn eyed the pair warily, ready to send out a call on the PokéNav.

"There is a difference between posting and NECRO posting. In this case it's the latter due to his bumping of dead role-plays." He explained to Seth before turning to the hooligan himself.

"Now then hooligan, will you be willing to hand your self over and end this foolishness?" He mosions for him to come over and end this game of cat and mouse.

smartdevon

Post#118 » 11 Jan 2018 20:44

"Umm... y-you better give up!" Lily ordered. She took a breath and regained her confidence. She pulled a wand from her book bag. "I'm a witch, I could paralyze you right now if I wanted!"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#119 » 14 Jan 2018 06:18

"Well... Wasn't expecting this world to be where that guy told me to go to." A man in a fedora and long coat said. Around his waist was a strange belt with a red buckle, with two slots on it. He pulled out a pistol with a strange black box on the bottom of the handle. Pointing it in the direction of the Hooligan, he shouted. "Put your hands in the air! You're under arrest for WAY too many things for me to list off!"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

laixlegoman

Post#120 » 15 Jan 2018 02:47

AceOfDeath Piplupm wrote:Qr Bbpost "Well... Wasn't expecting this world to be where that guy told me to go to." A man in a fedora and long coat said. Around his waist was a strange belt with a red buckle, with two slots on it. He pulled out a pistol with a strange black box on the bottom of the handle. Pointing it in the direction of the Hooligan, he shouted. "Put your hands in the air! You're under arrest for WAY too many things for me to list off!"

The brown cloaked guy was not amused by the increaseing amount of people with a bone to pick with the hooligan.
"Let me guess, a Kamen Rider of some sort?" Last I checked this was a Pokemon detective role play." He said