Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Fireally

Post#7981 » 09 Feb 2018 16:26

Parklea Silverwater

I nodded. Like a bird trying to fly, I supposed. I went back to finishing my meal. It sounded like grandpa was waking coming down the hall too. Was that past where Silas was staying?
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7982 » 10 Feb 2018 00:07

Hearing footsteps coming closer to his door Silas started trying to up a little faster so he wouldn't miss breakfast or anything like that.

Sally had finished her bowl rather quickly and was now checking her emails on her phone.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7983 » 10 Feb 2018 05:49

Silas came into contact with who he knew as Parklea's grandfather, "Ah, Silas! How are you feeling this fine morning?"

Parklea Silverwater

I finished up my breakfast as well, unsure of what to do without Silas or grandpa. Play a board game? Ask the others how they were doing? Go back on the roof?

FUNYjk27

Post#7984 » 12 Feb 2018 04:58

Silas with a slight yawn drowsily looked towards Parkle's grandfather "Waking up. How about you?" he half mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

After she had checked everything on her phone and sent a few quick replies Sally looked over to Parklea "You know if you haven't thought of something to do yet and want to I just had an idea..." she said.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7985 » 13 Feb 2018 03:25

Parklea Silverwater

"Sure, what is your idea?"

Parklea's grandfather grinned "Still preparing, but your mother and I decided to have some fun with Parklea before she goes into recovery. It'll give us more time to set things up and go over the procedure. Plus, this way I can make more memories with her before she leaves again."

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7986 » 13 Feb 2018 03:37

Adam pushed the blade down thrice, wondering exactly what this was going to do to him.

Alex tapped Gazy on the shoulder. 'Take a break. It's time we kill this thing." He then walked over to Maya, smiling grimly. He lit a spark of golden fire on the tip of his index finger, and then sighed. "Maya, this is going to hurt. It's going to feel like your blood is on fire, and, in severe cases, the rest of you may very well burst into flames as well. But that would only happen if your blood doesn't have enough godly mumbo-jumbo in it." He then pointed his flaming index finger at the mixture. "Ready?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7987 » 13 Feb 2018 08:23

[FIFTEEN SPARKLING!] Purple energy began to swirl around the Yomimaru, darkness pulsing off of it. Hopefully Adam can come up with a finisher before the god blood whatever hits. Shu thought.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#7988 » 13 Feb 2018 12:52

Gazy didnt hesitate to drop his hands and collapse into Ben’s arms, who quickly rearranged himself to get Gazy propped up against the wall. He took a defencive position in front of his brother, eyeing Alex with distant concern.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WischMeLuck

Post#7989 » 14 Feb 2018 01:24

Maya paused for a second to consider Alex's question. Was she ready? She had acted confident before, but the idea of bursting into flame was a little off-putting. She eyed the mixture warily, then closed her eyes and nodded. "It's now or never. Light the mixture." She said, then with a deep breath, opened her eyes and stared intently at Alex and the mixture, trying to prepare herself for the pain.

FUNYjk27

Post#7990 » 14 Feb 2018 07:02

After getting up and stretching a bit Sally gave Parklea an excited look "Well I've got three ideas really, depending on when your grandpa and Silas can join us and how awake you are we could just take a short walk, play a little game, or if you're feeling really adventurous I could teach you a thing or two about hunting." he said.

Silas forced himself awake as what Parklea's grandpa was saying seemed like something important "That is good to hear. We will get to treat this break actually like a break then." he replied happily, struggling somewhat less with his English than he had previously thanks to a full night's sleep, before looking around him to get a better feel for where he was now that he was more awake. "I have two questions however. Are there any plans and do you have time to talk in privet before the... the p-r-o... thing or is it more easy to wait until after?" he asked somewhat nervously.

Return to “Roleplays”