When Darkness Falls

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#81 » 09 Apr 2018 04:13

"dammit"

I roll to the side, drawing my bow in one hand whilst pulling out my sword wjth the other <bow in left sword in right>

After I draw my weapons, I fire a bolt from my bow into the creatures face.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#82 » 09 Apr 2018 13:02

In attempt to avoid the other soldiers fate, Sand analyses his surroundings to look for a way to topple the golem, whether that be using its own weight against it, or eroding its legs away.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

Invictus Maneo

Post#83 » 11 Apr 2018 21:44

OOc: no excuse for my inactivity, I'll try to sort out the order of battle - yveltal I can't tell if you want me to say something again

The golem was a dumb construct of war, yet strength was it's triumph and it's arms shot out, clapping the jackhammer between it's hands as the ground under it shattered and it sank in somewhat. But not to the point it's mobility was affected, despite this, it left the golem slow to react as a lightning bolt scorched it's chest to practically no reaction except a violent pulse of blue that came as fast as it disappeared, while tanking the elf's explosion with a echoing groan even as it's body began knitting it's half-blown head back together.

occ2: there's supposed to be a hint here about fighting it
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Kronosam

Post#84 » 11 Apr 2018 21:53

Darth Dekkus

He watches the battle with the golem, taking in anything he could notice. "Its healing" he shouts. "We need to damage it quicker than it can heal, we need to focus on one single area". He ignites both his purple lightsabers and walks around the golem, being careful not to get to close.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#85 » 11 Apr 2018 21:54

"Wait a minute..." Kai muttered, flying back. He removed the Jackhammer bottle and swapped in another one, this time a pale white, with a paintbrush.

[PAINTBRUSH!] Turning the handle, Kai gave himself some distance. [ARE YOU READY!?] A white blur slammed into his jackhammer side. The dark yellow armor became an off white, with a paintbrush sticking off the side of his chest, and a paint pallet appearing on his gauntlet. He held a hand out in front of him, and tubes sprouted from his belt, generating a large brush weapon.

[CREATE BRUSH!] The weapon resembled an abnormally large paintbrush, with 3 buttons on it, and a slot near the brush itself. The tubes vanishes as he grabbed hold of the weapon, and he pushed the 1st button. [MAKE!] Swiping the brush in the air, several 2 foot long missles appeared. These would have the same effect as the real ones found back in his own world... in otherwords, kaboom. They all flew at it's chest, aiming for dead center.
Last edited by AceOfDeath Piplupm on 11 Apr 2018 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

SomeGenjiMain

Post#86 » 11 Apr 2018 23:21

ooc: ya i need to know the surroundings so i can think of something :/
im a genji main

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#87 » 13 Apr 2018 05:16

I see the pulse of blue light, and the creatures slow reactions

"Aim for the chest!" I yell.

I reload my bow and fire to his chest again, preparing to run and hit the monster with my sword the second the missles fired from the weird guy hit.

Invictus Maneo

Post#88 » 16 Apr 2018 22:34

OOC - the surrounding is limited. It's a bloodbath on relatively flat terrain (there was a forest but it's practically been burned down by the siege) with soldiers and monsters on all sides. I'm trying to get over this part as fast as I could for a more small scale section.

The giant reacted the only way it knew, crossing it's hands to brace the projectiles, leaving it immobile as the warrior dashed for a strike from below and leaped away just as fast, the construct's hands imploding and leaving the acid arrows wasted away at it and it's regenerative abilities.

It was dying.

It wasn't alone.

It's master has noticed the new threats.

A shadow fluttered over the group before a swipe of air blew Michael flat into the ground while the construct roared in triumph, rock grinding over rock in a ugly cry. Nothing revealed itself as the battle continued around them, nothing taking notice of them or visibly joining the battle between them and the golem.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#89 » 16 Apr 2018 22:46

"It seems we're not alone..." Kai said. He swiped the brush again, making more missles spawn and fire at the golem.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

SomeGenjiMain

Post#90 » 17 Apr 2018 21:10

Sand~Dune growled at sight of the new enemy, or was it the fact nobody was helping? Even he didn't know, but it's still the same. He ignored the second one and lunged at the first one before it could heal itself further.
im a genji main