Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

smartdevon

Re: Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Post#691 » 22 May 2018 17:16

Liam
A bullet grazed my side as I ducked for cover behind an abandoned car. It stung. "So what'd I miss?" I called.

Vulcan was unfortunate enough to get seven shots to the back before he was able to find cover. He let out a pained moan.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#692 » 22 May 2018 20:13

Kohei ducked behind the same car as Liam. "Well, he's a lot stronger than I remember him being for one. Other than that it's been pretty straight forward in terms of us doing a collective nothing against him, really."

Aki ducked behind cover, and pressed a button on the cylinder, causing two small caps to appear on the bottom of it, before sliding it into place into her gun.

[AmAlGrA!] Running out into the battlefield again, she pointed the gun at the Guardians and Hazard, before quickly turning the barrel towards herself, pointing it directly at her own head.

"Jyoketsu." (Vaporize. Alternatively, Bleeding Steam is a good translation too.) Pulling the trigger, a shot rang out before red and black steam began to form around her body.

[DuAl MaTcH! AmAlGrA! AmAl-AmAlGrA!]

Red glows appeared in the smoke, before it all faded away to reveal a black bodysuit with pipes running along the chestplate, framing a single red piece. Minimal armor covered the suit below the belt, and two decently sized gauntlets adorned her arms. Her head was replaced by a helmet with a pipe sticking out of her forehead as a horn, and a red visor covering her eyes. Fireworks shot out of the pipes on her suit for a brief moment.

[FiRe!]

"Now then... let's see what your Hazard Level is..." Her voice had become filtered, sounding more electronic in nature. Tapping the side of her helmet she began to scan Hazard, as well as everyone else in the area.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Kronosam

Post#693 » 26 May 2018 13:28

Enigma

He quickly creates a barrier of lightning to deflect the bullets and tries to think of a plan to defeat Hazard.

Drayhon

A figure clothed completely in white jumps elegantly from the top of the bridge and lands perfectly behind the robots. Two black hilts flick from his belt and land perfectly in his hands, both activating with beams of dark orange plasma. As he walks towards the robots he begins twirling both sabers perfectly, cutting through the robots from behind.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#694 » 26 May 2018 21:25

Aki let out a shout of surprise as she dodged bullets before the new man in white appeared. "That man has a hazard level of a little over 2... The cyborg was close to 1.5... But Hazard... Hazard's level was at 9.8... Guys we might have a problem!" She shouted to the group, turning off the voice filter. "He's a lot stronger than when we last fought him!"

Kai nodded, and pulled out a green device from behind his back, pulling down a cover that sat over a red button. "Then I guess I should stop holding back! Let's get this over with!"
[+] im just gonna stick Kai transformations in these from now on
Pushing the button, an autotuned voice rang out.

[MAX LIMITER OFF.]

Pushing the device into a slot over his belt's wheel, a guage now covered it. He pulled out a tube like object, and shook for a second before turning a cap on it. [PTERANODON!] Pulling it apart, he clicked the two sides together, and placed it into his belt. [PTERANODON AND PTERANODON! BUILD UP!] Kai quickly dodged more shows as he turned the handle on his belt, what appeared to be large molds appearing in front of his body. [ARE YOU READY!? OVERFLOW!] The two mold halves slammed together, before parting once more, leaving Kai in a rather plain off white suit, the only semblences of color being the pteranodon and plane eyepieces, and his belt. Two rounded shoulder pads guarded his shoulders. A crimson, robotic pteranodon soared overhead and dived into him, splitting into armor and latching onto his body, forming a new set of graves, gauntlets and shoulderpads. A new chestplate with a gold gear icon on it appeared on his body, two pteranodon wing shaped scarves flowing behind him as a faceplate slid over his helmet, turning the front of it the same shade of red as the rest of his new armor, with two pternodon shaped eye lenses flashing, gold boarders adding a bit more color to the form. [KURENAI NO SKY HUNTER! PTERANODONPTERANODON! SUGEI! TSUYEI!] (The crimson sky hunter! PteranodonPteranodon! Amazing! It's so strong!)
Taking to the air once more, Kai held out a hand as a large cannon appeared in front of him.
Last edited by AceOfDeath Piplupm on 27 May 2018 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#695 » 27 May 2018 01:53

Name: Merrick, son of Olrick
Superhero name: Radiance
Species: Human
Appearance (both in and out of costume): Out of costume he has lomg brown hair and a thick brown beard. He has a square haw and thick eyebrows. Hes muscular and has a firm build.

In costume, he wears plate armor and a white cape with iron pauldrens. His face is covered by an iron helmet. His sword is kept at his side and his sheild on his arm.
Personality (optional): Merrick is very polite and speaks very eloquently. He has grace and carries himself well.
Powers/Abilties: Paragon can create solar beams if any part of him is exposed to the sun.
Gear: A shortsword and sheild, iron plate armor.
Weakness: Cannot create solar beams unless exposed to the sun.
Origin Story: Merick was a knight under the service of king Arthur. He served the king alongside his fellow knights with faith and valor. His final battle was one against a powerful witch who'd slain many dukes and thanes in her conquest against the crown. Merrick and his fellow knights attempted to put an end to the witch's assault, and tracked her down to a small cave in the mountains. Before the battle was done, the witch was able to turn Merrick into stone. The other knights slew the witch, but were unablr to break the witches spell, or move Merrick statue. Centuries later, Merrick's unwithered statue was discovered by arvheologists, and once it was exposed to the sun, the spell had been broken, reviving the Paragon Knight in a new era.
Other: Ill introduce him maybe in between arcs or once theres some time to breath.
Last edited by smartdevon on 28 May 2018 22:53, edited 2 times in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#696 » 27 May 2018 02:39

Ooc: accepted.

smartdevon

Post#697 » 28 May 2018 23:34

Liam
I wasnt liking where this was going. Vulcan looked like he was in pain. There had to be another way to attack him...

Radiance
I watched live footage of a battle happening in a city called Brooklyn. I was awoken up in a city I learned was called washington dC in the kingdom of America. Well... it wasnt a kingdom, infact Id learned that my home country of Britain was one of the last places left that still had a monarchy. Though Arthur was long dead I was still dedicated to defending the crown. I was planning on returning to my home country at some point. The Americans had asked me a lot of questions regarding history. Theyd provided an apartment for me to stay and an agent of the government was directed to help me learn to survive in the world. That man, Agent Faux, happened to be int he room now.
"Agent Faux." I asked. "How far away is Brooklyn?"
"A little bit over 200 miles." Agent Faux answered. "Why? Feel like going to save the day?" I examined the fanfare on TV.
"Are those individuals soldiers of your government?"
"No." Agent Faux answered. "Their vigilantes. People who took the law into theor own hands. Theyre technically criminals but personally, I think theyre just trying to help." Agent faux was liek that, always able to see the best in people.
"Take me there." i requested.
"As much as Id love to see you that its a four hour var drive. and you cant get plane tickets on such short notice." Planes. they were like hollow metal dragons, Agent faux was surprised when id made this comparison earlier. It seems dragons were nothing mroe than myth too. Agent faux knew a lot more about me than the rest of his government. I trusted him. He was the only one who knew I could create Solar beams. It was a skill I was gifted by merlin himself. Acccording to agent faux, if I became to valuable to the Americans, they may not let me return to Britain.
"We'll make the drive." i said to Agent faux. "I need to speak with these vigilantes."

Liam
I decided that itd at least be good to force this guy to divide his attention, so I raised my hands to project Icicles at him. i doubted theyd be what killed him but it might give someone else an opening.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#698 » 28 May 2018 23:39

[DIAMOND!] [TSUBERENAI!]

A diamond shaped shield appeared in front of Hazard's body as the icicles flew at him, blocking the attack. The shield suddenly shattered apart, and the shards flew at Liam as the remaining Guardian robots continued firing, a few now focusing their attention on Drayhon.

smartdevon

Post#699 » 29 May 2018 02:25

Liam
I ducked back behind the car I was using for cover. "Someone kbock that guy off this bridge!" I yelled. I placed my hands on the bridge to freeze it again, this time my goal was to freeze the robots wiring.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#700 » 29 May 2018 02:31

"On it!" Kai shouted before diving in, blasting away at Hazard. He threw up another diamond shield, before being blasted from the back by Kohei, who had finally gotten out of the chains.

"New plan: Get the bottles away from him! We'll limit his options that way and force him into using his normal strength! Also, don't even THINK about destroying them! Give them to me!" Aki shouted, and fired several shots off from her gun. They were blocked by another Diamond shield, but this left him open to cannon shots from Kai.

David finally broke out of the chains, and rushed towards the Guardians, addressing the newcomer. "Hey, thanks for the assistance. You got a name?"