[RP] Corrupted Warrior V3.0 (APPS OPEN)

Invictus Maneo

[RP] Corrupted Warrior V3.0 (APPS OPEN)

Post#1 » 08 Aug 2016 18:16

Corrupted Warrior, aka my first ever hosted roleplay with a villan called Striker, that has evolved to a huge universe for my worldbuilding pleasures. This is V3 and the combination of previous experiences and my worldbuilding combined. c:

[+] Plot, large picture warning

[+] Le Rules
1) No Godmodding. I can work with OP characters, you're welcome to make a very powerful characters but I plead that you keep it under constrains and only bring out your power as Deus ex machina.

2) Do not metagame, it is not your right to know somebody is having a love affair.

3) Do not instant kill. I am not using RNG or rolls, you will attempt to assault your enemy but the result will be determined by me unless it's something like "I kill the chicken" or just a weak mob in general.

4) I hold the ability to decide conflicting matters or judge questionable actions, but everything is up for discussion.

[+] App Format
<-Extended->
Name -

Age -

Species -

Height -

Gender -

Clothing & Look -

Abilities -

Weapons -

Strengths -

Weaknesses -

Backstory -

Other -

[+] Character Sheet

Now, the objective of your characters? You will all receive a letter that'll direct all your characters to the same place, and etc etc. wink. I just need players first.
Last edited by Invictus Maneo on 10 Aug 2016 20:03, edited 15 times in total.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

[RP] Corrupted Warrior V3.0 (Placeholder/WIP)

Post#2 » 08 Aug 2016 18:57

Oh I can't WAIT for this! Burning Rose can finally return from the abyss known as my RP Character selection!
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Invictus Maneo

Post#3 » 08 Aug 2016 19:33

piplupm wrote:Oh I can't WAIT for this! Burning Rose can finally return from the abyss known as my RP Character selection!

How much OCs do you have? I lost track. I can only recall Striker, Alwyn and Blaze for me as I kinda dropped roleplaying for a while. As for CW and Striker, I have been writing constantly and now have a sci-fi and fantasy universe. Striker is just one of the many characters I want to write about in my world of Arcturus. My end goal is a extensive fantasy universe with my sci-fi one in tow. I am bringing on other elements of my world into the roleplay to further flesh them out.

In other words you have a billion OCs but I have practically one because I have dedicated my time toward Worldbuilding and improvmemts to indirectly help my roleplaying.

Definitely got carried away writing this reply.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

SlayerOfNight

Post#4 » 08 Aug 2016 19:37

Love it! I'll enjoy creating a new character, possibly based off of my first roleplay character, Riley. :D
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#5 » 08 Aug 2016 19:38

How many? uh... Let's see... Not counting characters I just ripped out of another form of media and altering their circumstances, I have about 17 or 18. With a sizable world built around each one for their own stories.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Invictus Maneo

Post#6 » 08 Aug 2016 19:43

Are all those OCs in the same world, different or mixed?

Also, since I find the color options unappealing and copy and pasting messing up my formating, I might just screenshot the entire thread I made in the other forum for a more pleasing and visible experience. Tell me if the screenshot I have of the plot isn't working and I should just paste everything.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7 » 08 Aug 2016 19:48

A few are in the same world, but the rest are in different worlds. It's why i have a dimension traveling character, as a way to tie every character and rp i have together.

Invictus Maneo

Post#8 » 08 Aug 2016 20:09

I'll get back to you once I finished trying to rig the images to work ommmmmmgadhfasd

edit - DONE. I just did a clean copy and paste, I am going to reformat it now. Skipping introductions since people know what CW is in general.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

[RP] Corrupted Warrior V3.0 (No longer WIP)

Post#9 » 08 Aug 2016 21:54

Name - Rose That Burns in the Moonlight (Burning Rose for short)
Age - looks 25, actual age is unknown.
Species - Fangire: A species of vimpiric creatures that live off the life force of others. They have two forms, a human guise, and their true form, which resembles a monster made of stained glass.
Height - 5 ft 10.
Gender - Male
Clothing & Look - Burning has pale skin, with brown hair that has red tips. He has striking scarlet eyes. He wears a red cloak over what appear to be everyday clothing.
Abilities - Burning, being a Fangire, possesses the ability to suck the life force out of his enemies, turning them into mere husks that shatter like glass when even touched. Being the King of the Fangires however, gives him something more: a special armor said to have been crafted by the devil himself, known simply as Legend. By having his partner, Kivat-Bat the First, bite his hand and forcefully activate his Fangire blood, Burning can equip the Legend Armor, which can be further enhanced by combing with one of his 4 servants residing in his castle.

Burning also knows several different fighting stykes, but personally prefers a slightly more controlled berserker style.
Weapons -
Kivat-Bat The First: A small, purple almost mechanical looking bat like creature who is Burning's partner. Kivat is the catalyst for the Legend armor, and can also make use of the Fuestles that come with the armor. Further more, Kivat can bite down on any of the weapons Burning uses and iniate a special attack.

Fuestles: Whistles like objects that Kivat blows into for various effects. Below is a list of Fuestles and what they can do:
[+] Fuestle List
-Wake Up Fuestle: Allows Burning to perform one of three finishing attacks, depending on the number of times Kivat's jaw is pressed with the Fuestle in his mouth.
-1 press: Unchains the hell's gate on his right arm, allowing him to unleash the mighty Lunar Spiral Strike, a powerful punch.
-2 presses: Unchains the Hell's Gate on his right leg, allowing him to use the powerful Darkness Moon Break, a kick that, after flying into the air for a few seconds, temporarily turns the time of day into night and changes the sky to a blood red, before Burning descends onto his foe, causing massive damage, even leaving behind a crater in the shape of his insignia.
-3 presses: this is the absolute last resort, something of which Burning has NEVER had to use. With 3 presses, both of the Hell's Gates are unchained, meaning all limiters on the armor are off. From there, Burning unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks at such high speeds that he's almost impossible to see. This move is called World's End, because if left unchecked, it could very well destroy a large portion of the area he's in.

-Arms Fuestles: These are Fuestles that summon his servants and change them into weapon form, allowing him alternate combat forms that also slightly alter his personality. Below is a list of his servants and what they become:
-Rube the Wolfman: Rube becomes the Ruby Sword, a wolf themed sword with a strangely shaped blade. When using this form, dubbed Ruby Form, Burning becomes more feral in nature.
-Sapphira the Mermaid: Sapphira transforms into the Sapphire Pistol, a pistol that shoots high pressure blasts of water. This form, dubbed Sapphire Form, makes Burning more calm and focused.
-Emeraldo the Franken: Emeraldo’s weapon form is the Emerald Axe, a doubled sided axe weapon. The form that goes with it is Emerald Form, a slow moving, tank of sorts. In this form, Burning becomes nearly emotionless, his only thoughts being ‘defend those i care about, eliminate the enemy.’
-Topa the Ghost: Topa turns into the Topaz Scythe, and gives Burning the Topaz Form, arming him with a protective cloak over his Legend armor, and turning him more sadistic in nature. This is a rarely used form.

Castle Doron Fuestle: Summons castle Doron, a giant, living, castle dragon hybrid, to Burning's current location.

Strengths - Burning is a king, and therefore, has experience in a variety of things. He can be diplomatic, and even a decent strategist when need be. He's VERY good in a fight, and can hold his own against a small troop of soldiers and such.

Weaknesses - Burning is NOT invincible. He can take hits, but after so many, his armor will vanish, leaving him vulnerable. Without his armor, he is barely stronger than a human.

Backstory - Burning Rose was born to a loving mother and father, alongside his twin brother, Bloodied Thorn. Growing up, the two brothers often played together, but slowly grew distant as time went by. Burning took after his mother, inheriting her kind nature. When their father passed, Burning was struck with grief, and was shocked when Bloodied Thorn announced he was waging a war against his own brother for control of the throne. Burning was soon met by a mysterious man, who gave him Kivat-Bat The First. He then enlisted the help of his four most faithful servants to become his Arms Monsters. Not long after that, he began recruiting for his army to help take down his brother. Within the same year, Burning had finally met his brother face to face on the battlefield, his brother wielding a similar armor to his own, and the two clashed, but in the end, Burning stood victorious. Burning has since ruled over the Fangire as a kind and fair ruler.
Other -

THE_BUTLER00

[RP] Corrupted Warrior V3.0 (No longer WIP)

Post#10 » 08 Aug 2016 23:14

Name - James Marcus

Age - Looks 22, Is actually 31

Species - Immortal Human (Immortal here means never aging, he can still die)

Height - 6' 10"

Gender - Male

Clothing & Look - James has dark, short and spiky hair and green eyes. He wears a brown button up jacket, a long sleeved button up white shirt, ripped black cargo pants, black combat boots, and a blue scarf. He also has facial hair stubble.

Abilities - The staff James possesses has the ability to control the four basic elements from his dimension. Fira: The control over Fire and Smoke. Terra: The control over rocks, plants, and animals. Aqua: The control over ice, water, and other liquids. Flara: The control over wind, lightning, and storms. He also has advanced senses that came with his Immortality, much like night vision and increased hearing.

Weapons - A plain steel rapier, and a golden staff with a light pink crystal on the end with gold webbing wrapped around it.

Strengths - James is known as a Guardian in his world, which means he won a tournament full of strong warriors in his world and now serves the most spiritual being in his world The Soul Caster. To serve them he must have a well balance of strength, speed, and defense.

Weaknesses - He isn't very good with magic, meaning that he has very little control of the staff he has. He is also still human, and all his immortality grants him, is the ability to never age. He can still die, and isn't very resistant since he doesn't wear armor.

Backstory - James is from a world where technology and nature go hand in hand. This is all thanks to a person called the Soul Caster. And every hundred years a new Soul Caster is chosen. And every time a new Caster is chosen, a new guardian is chosen as well. But James wasn't chosen to become a new guardian, he was chosen to replace the old guardian who had died on a mission. So he became the guardian through a tournament of heroes, and a tough initiation process. But at the end of it, he was made Immortal, so he could serve the Casters for as long as he could. But only a week after his initiation was finished, his Soul Caster was attacked and killed, but the last thing she gave James was a Chrono Cube and his Soul Weapon, known as the Staff of Hope.

Other - Yep. That's it.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)