[RP] Corrupted Warrior V3.0 (APPS OPEN)

Invictus Maneo

Post#621 » 20 Sep 2016 04:32

OOC: Taking RP new direction, most of the lore in OP can be taken with a grain of salt.

Upon Helm's somewhat dazed return, the two Magis immediately locked eyes, seemingly exchanging information before Engi turned to Burning. "We have some theories on his ultimate goals and what he needs for that, however, we'll need to make a trip to one of the Dreamseer temples. There, we can consult the Dreamseers for their legendary abilities to see the future and assist one to accompany us if the matter at hand is important enough. Their sense of importance is different when they are processing thousands of potential outcomes of this world. However, I believe Striker plans to enter Astrarus, a death wish with any that comes with less than a army."
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

SDaxium

Post#622 » 23 Sep 2016 01:03

"And what exactly are dreamseers?"
X eyed the two magi when they looked at each other strangely. Probably something he couldn't understand without mindreading.
redghostboy wrote:I'm a ginger. I no longer feel safe in this world because of season 3.

Invictus Maneo

Post#623 » 23 Sep 2016 01:42

"They dream without failure in their sleeps. They process thousands of outcomes all at once, and they walk as a character. It could be a lowly messenger or the greatest heroes of Arcturus, and by being the character, they change everything. One false step could destroy a entire nation, one hasty action will unleash the greatest invasion of Astraeus and their corrupted minions. They are the strongest casters of this world in the fact they bend reality to their will, they know no laws of pyshics. And their wisdoms and power is something highly desired by Striker, but also by us. We will have to go to the Temples, where they hone their abilities not to break the natural order of things." Engi explained.

Helm had a faraway look in his eyes, looking into the distance at something nobody else saw, "They could easily kill Striker by influencing the dreams related to him, but unless the destruction of Arcturus itself is in question, they will not influence the future so drastically."
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

SlayerOfNight

Post#624 » 24 Sep 2016 03:46

Ryder Kylos: As the shaking faded, I brought myself to my feet, and slowly walked over to Lycka, hugging him, trying to find any joy and comfort after the terrible, yet half-expected news of my Father's death. My head was against his body, and my tears slowly began to stop streaming down my face. Something about him made me feel warm inside, which was kind of odd, considering his whole being a demon thing, but it was so soothing, so comforting, so loving. Gathering myself together, I stepped back a little, and rubbed my eyes, then looking at him. "Hey, I have a poem..." I paused for a moment, unsure whether or not to go on. "Roses are red... Violets are blue... You're cute and that makes me nervous..." I turned my back, as if that would make the probably rejection better. As if minimal interaction would help.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#625 » 24 Sep 2016 04:43

"So what you're saying is, our next move should be to seek these guys out." Burning guessed.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#626 » 24 Sep 2016 17:15

Gabriel stood around listening to everything going on, and then more people appeared again. There was even a little girl. His thoughts began to run wild with ideas of how to poison and sicken all the people around him.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

SlayerOfNight

Post#627 » 25 Sep 2016 04:47

OOC: leni? anyone seen leni? I'm getting all tense waiting for all of Lycka's reactions...
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

leniphant

Post#628 » 25 Sep 2016 15:43

OoC: Ugh, I'm really sorry. I have a ton of stuff on my plate right now and am finding it really difficult to find the time to post. I think I'll have more time in about a month, but for now I'm just going to be pretty slow... Sorry!

Lycka's PoV: The wind from Maxamillion's dive tore Lycka's breath away, so when they landed, her had to take a moment to regain the rhythm. "This is the place." Ryder said, grabbing his hand and walking into the dimly lit cave. "Greetings, Faolan. I would like to see my father." She said to the figure in the shadows, who them muttered something inaudible. Lycka started as the group of four suddenly transported to a forest, however, once he had regained his bearings, Lycka realized it was more of an illusion and that they were still physically in a cave. A greyish black wolf walking through the forest appeared. He growled at something, and a spine chilling darkness surrounded him, and when it faded away, the skeleton of a wolf lay there. A low scream was heard, as if the skeleton were alive. "N-no!" It yelled, lightness surrounding it, disappearing and re-fleshing the wolf-turned-man. He was jolted back, his head to the sky, gasping for air. He slowly suffocated, and all of his organs burst simultaneously. As the vision faded, Lycka was left gaping in horror. Ryder fell to the ground, sobbing in rage, and Lycka swore softly under his breath.

When Ryder stood up and walked over to Lycka for a hug, he brought his arms around her, gently rubbing soothing circles on her back. His mind whirled as he tried to make sense of the vision. The wolf was obviously Ryder's father, that was clear. Something had killed him, though the manner of his death was something Lycka had never seen before. He was unsure if that was how he really had died, or if it was just a representation by the magic of the cave. Ryder pulled back, having regained her composure. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Lycka. "Hey, I have a poem..." She started to say, then hesitated. Lycka nodded slightly, encouraging her to go on. "Roses are red... Violets are blue... You're cute and that makes me nervous..." Ryder turned away, embarrassed. Lycka chuckled softly, reaching out to turn her back around. "That was adorable. "You don't have to be nervous around me. I don't bite." He promised, a smile crinkling the corners of his eyes. He glanced over at the other figure in the cave. "Come on, let's go back out into the sun." He murmured, resting a palm on the small of her back to lead her out of the cave.
Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

SlayerOfNight

Post#629 » 25 Sep 2016 15:50

Ooc: it's cool bro. I get it. I mean hey, I was gone for a week once.

I turned back around, walking with Lycka and out of the cave. Once outside, I take a few steps away from him so I can pull up a curtain of leaves around me. I remove my clothing, then changing and ending up in one piece swimsuit, which was a dark blue. The curtain disappears, and My clothes are surrounded in leaves and vines to keep them clean. I run into the water, yelling back "c'mon, the water's great!" And making a wooden log raft appear. I climb upon it and wait for Lycka.

SDaxium

Post#630 » 27 Sep 2016 01:18

"Seeking them out doesn't seem to bad. Looks like they can tell us exactly where and how we die if they try hard enough.
redghostboy wrote:I'm a ginger. I no longer feel safe in this world because of season 3.