[RP] Corrupted Warrior V3.0 (APPS OPEN)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#651 » 12 Oct 2016 21:49

"...But isn't this technically a time of war?" Burning asked. "I feel in such a scenario, it would be wiser to teleport directly to the destination." Kivat floated over to his partner's shoulder and perched.

"Customs come before anything else, partner. You should know this." The purple bat said with a toothy grin. Burning just rolled his eyes in response.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Invictus Maneo

Post#652 » 12 Oct 2016 22:39

"The Dreamseers are powerful beyond your beliefs, they honor the fallen Seers or great heroes associated to them, and Dreamseers and only the Seers could cast a powerful spell that reanimates their spirits, using those statues as a source of anchor. Such magic of reanimating the dead in any manner is almost unseen unless it's the damned arts of dark magic. That being said, they would see us coming but some of the ancient Seers are... traditional and would not appreciate a breach of honor." Engi explained, peering at the group as if somebody might had teleported with a head missing.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#653 » 12 Oct 2016 22:41

"I see." Burning said with a thoughtful look. "I suppose that makes sense. How far is it from here?"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#654 » 12 Oct 2016 23:05

Ooc: im kinda lost right now, but just to let you know, if you go somewhere, Dont Forget Destiny!
As soon as you get ready to leave, just take notice of her and I'll wake her up.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Invictus Maneo

Post#655 » 12 Oct 2016 23:29

OOC: We teleported already >.>

"Just up the hill." Engi shrugged, indicating to stone paths that snaked up the slope.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

HunterOfEvil

Post#656 » 12 Oct 2016 23:32

Ooc: welp, guess Destiny is just gonna be sleeping on the floor for the next ten pages, unless something happens
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Yoonie

Post#657 » 12 Oct 2016 23:38

OOC: What was the letter.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#658 » 12 Oct 2016 23:41

ooc: Don't worry hunter, I got this!

Burning nodded, and noticing that Destiny was still on the ground, picked her up to carry her until she woke up.

Invictus Maneo

Post#659 » 12 Oct 2016 23:49

Yoonie wrote:OOC: What was the letter.

OOC: What letter?

Yoonie

Post#660 » 12 Oct 2016 23:51

OOC: Now, the objective of your characters? You will all receive a letter that'll direct all your characters to the same place, and etc etc. wink. I just need players first.