Maybe
45%
No
18%
Total votes: 11

SlayerOfNight

Rìoghachdan Stailc [Intermediate RP] [Open for Applications]

Post#141 » 01 Sep 2016 05:04

OOC: Woah, lots of posts. i'll read them by this time tomorrow because sleeping and school. :/
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Oranje Maan

Post#142 » 01 Sep 2016 15:47

Lledrith

It seems that his departure plans will have to be put on hold. The tumble halfway down the stairs undeniable catches the tall women's attention. Now she, whom, he finally concluded, was not an elf thankfully, starts asking what has happened. Lledrith knows that to tell where he was going to do, or who he is, to this stranger is not a good idea. Thus, it seems good to let out a lie while grabbing the hand she held out. "Oh, well I was going down the stars to exit and head west. I've been working here using my magic to promise good livestock yield and I'm travelling across the lands practicing my magic. Yet it seems that I've drunken something a little too strong, making me lose my balance enough to fall down. Don't worry, I am fine."

It is not a full lie, it is part truth and part lies to seem more believable. Hopefully it makes its way through, he doesn't her to become suspicious or anggressive. His wand is not out yet and it will be difficult to get it out in this position.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

SlayerOfNight

Post#143 » 02 Sep 2016 03:59

OOC: Buckle up kids!

The same powerful being grew impatient, and his mercenaries were teleported to him, and to any onlooker, it would appear they were never even there, and the onlooker would forget they ever saw the mercenary.

OOC: Okay, let's speed this up.

The kids trained, and worked hard as their captain shouted orders. After sparring, there was an intense workout and long run and agility course. They finally came to the weapon training, where huge walls and chests of weapons and he sorts could be found. It was a kid's dream, any weapon one could imagine was there, and all sorts of training targets lay around. The area was crowded, though not with a lot of people in small places, they were more scattered into groups of weapons training on certain targets

[DC]

After the tiring workout and sparring, I gazed upon the weapons, and choosing a nice longbow and arrows, I started on the targets. 70% of the time, I got a bullseye, but each time I looked at where I could improve, which would help me grow quickly and become a natural at this.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Obiwanabi

Post#144 » 03 Sep 2016 02:51

Tynaas Serolmaan:

After the intensive training, Ty was quite tired, and to make matters worse, he and several others were taken to see weapons... Tools of violence... Tools of warfare.... Tools of death... Everyone else seemed fine with it all, but Ty was rather unsettled by it all. He never did like fighting much, and killing he despised, so he decided to find himself a non-lethal weapon, just to train with. A bo-staff, with which he hit a practice dummy with, not really trying to do well, as he was struggling with his ideals and what he was getting into....
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

DwlfTheDuck

Post#145 » 03 Sep 2016 12:18

Jashah grabbed the spear without hesitation. It was good quality; the wood was smooth, so he couldn't get a splinter from it, and the blade was sharp. He walked up to a practice dummy, and executed a spinning combo that would kill most people. The attack's main weakness was the fact that the first strike was non-lethal, meaning that the opponent had time to duck the second and third. However, used in an unexpected scenario, it was extremely powerful.
These facts drew themselves from the back of Jashah's brain. It was one of the very first example moves that Geric had taught him, and at the time the facts didn't make any sense to him, but now he understood.
He allowed himself a small smile and continued to attack the dummy.
Quack.

The Brick

Post#146 » 03 Sep 2016 23:04

OOC: Ugh. I just wrote this relatively long post. Then it deleted itself. Yaaaaay. So because of that....

POV: Natalie sparred, got tired because she was not as hardy as lower class kids, couldn't find a weapon, found a stick that was pretty, and whacked on a target.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:G ... pt_art.jpg

WoodGreen

Post#147 » 04 Sep 2016 20:19

OOC: Sorry guys! My internet has been flaky at best recently.

Heraldyn was breathing heavily after the sparring session, but a new light entered his eyes as he gazed along the chests of weapons and saw... axes. "HAH!" He bellowed, striding on his stumpy legs over to them, testing each weapon, one-by-one. The majority of them were too large for his short stature. The chests of various sizes of axes lead on to chests of of spears... but between them was a weapon that Heraldyn snatched up. A halberd. "The reach of a spear, the power of an axe, the weapon of my family." He took it over to one of the training target, a wooden dummy. Rested the wooden pole on the floor, his right hand below the axe head, his left sliding down the pole. With both hands, he gripped, raising the weapon, pushing forward with his right hand. Keeping the weapon steady with his left hand, his right slid down from the head as it reached the climax of it's arc, giving the weapon more reach. It picked up speed as it fell, his left hand keeping the weapon facing forward, while his right guided the weapon into the dummy. Splinters flew, and a smile spread across Heraldyn's face.
I'm with stupid
I
V

Oranje Maan

Post#148 » 07 Sep 2016 00:39

Lledrith

It appears that even trying to lie is of no use. For some reason, of which he will guesses teleportation magic, both he and the tall women were at Totelander. It seems strange that he, who decided to go to here after overhearing it from someone else, and the tall women, whom which he knows almost nothing about, are both here. Perhaps she was the one being talked to. True or not, there is still this other thing there - a minotaur. He knows about some minotaurs within the Frost kingdom, some who even have been challenges to some wizards, but this is the first one he was close to. Even if he is nowhere as tall as the woman, he does seem to give off an uneasy feeling.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

The Brick

Post#149 » 10 Sep 2016 22:49

POV: A coughing fit suddenly came upon Natalie. It sounded a lot like this.

"CoughcoughcoughwhereCoughthecoughheckcoughiscougheveryonecoughcoughcough"

She hoped it would pass quickly.

Obiwanabi

Post#150 » 11 Sep 2016 02:32

The Brick wrote:POV: A coughing fit suddenly came upon Natalie. It sounded a lot like this.

"CoughcoughcoughwhereCoughthecoughheckcoughiscougheveryonecoughcoughcough"

She hoped it would pass quickly.

Tynaas Serolmaan:

Ty heard one girl start coughing, and then he started coughing as well,

"CoughwaitingcoughcoughforcoughcoughcoughSlayercoughAhem!!!!"
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?