Maybe
45%
No
18%
Total votes: 11

SlayerOfNight

Rìoghachdan Stailc [Intermediate RP] [Open for Applications]

Post#161 » 19 Sep 2016 02:30

OOC: Oh yeah, I should probably do that, especially since I have a character... I posted the magic types on the first post, let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Magic[DC]:
Primary: Botanic
Secondary: Psychic
Minor: Healing
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#162 » 19 Sep 2016 03:10

OOC: Here are Simon's

Primary: Geo
Secondary: Botanic
Tertiary/Minor: Aero

Now back to my post (I guess it's okay to mention how our characters have aged over the nine year, comparing the last time we saw Simon he was short, pale, and noodle armed.

Simon, who had aged up to be build as a tank, which makes since comparing he had to struggle so much to lift his heavy hammer, forced himself to watch the torture that the King inflicted on Dallas, he attempted to keep his facial features calm, but was sorta failing, he was gritting his teeth, hard. Now a days Simon only had two faces : Tired and Angry. He motioned towards his small group of friends.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Oranje Maan

Post#163 » 19 Sep 2016 04:05

I know that this may sound irritating as I'm disagreeing with a post that I should just be happy about as its been posted, but I'm going to say it anyways. I feel that at least the villains should have a moment to meet and talk to each other before going on the nine year time skip. Besides for the small meeting between Lledrith and Biorteine, these villains no absolutely nothing about each other. A simple few moments of chat can resolve this. The boss doesn't need to have an influence for this to happen. And yes, I guess I should've tried to do this while waiting for the post.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

SlayerOfNight

Post#164 » 19 Sep 2016 04:07

Oranje Maan wrote:I know that this may sound irritating as I'm disagreeing with a post that I should just be happy about as its been posted, but I'm going to say it anyways. I feel that at least the villains should have a moment to meet and talk to each other before going on the nine year time skip. Besides for the small meeting between Lledrith and Biorteine, these villains no absolutely nothing about each other. A simple few moments of chat can resolve this. The boss doesn't need to have an influence for this to happen. And yes, I guess I should've tried to do this while waiting for the post.

Ooc: that can be arranged. I can do a sort of flashback moment thing.
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Obiwanabi

Post#165 » 19 Sep 2016 04:44

OOC:
Okay thanks, I'll make an actual RP post later

Primary: Healing
Secondary: Psychic
Minor: Botanic
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Obiwanabi

Post#166 » 19 Sep 2016 04:47

(How the heck did this post happen?)
Last edited by Obiwanabi on 21 Sep 2016 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Brick

Post#167 » 19 Sep 2016 10:20

image.jpeg

I'll make a post soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WoodGreen

Post#168 » 19 Sep 2016 11:09

OOC: Magic? Hah! All a dwarf needs is a good axe.
I'm with stupid
I
V

The Brick

Post#169 » 19 Sep 2016 12:34

Natalie's Magic

Primary: Botanic (mainly vines and stuff. She's not great with animals)
Secondary: Dark (Just for poisonous vines. Not too evil)
Minor: Healing

POV: The last few years had gone by in a blur, Natalie thought. Over the years, she grew a bit taller and even more beautiful. Not only that, but she had taken a lot of time in developing her magic, and she easily surpassed all of her peers in that category. Physically though, she was still that weak little girl. She had, however, been practicing some melee techniques with her magic staff, and turned out to pretty good with it.

And now, here they were. One of her best friends had tried to escape, and now the whole squad was being forced to watch her get beat to death. It was gruesome. She had been trying to passively give Dallas what little strength she could, but to no avail. She noticed Simon nodding towards the weapon rack over towards the wall, and she could tell they were ha I got the same idea. With no other choice, she nodded back.

SlayerOfNight

Post#170 » 19 Sep 2016 15:43

OOC: Can you guys do me a favour and use the links on the front page to edit your magic into your apps, just add a new row. Thanks.

[DC] I try to heal myself, but it seems to have little effect, although it does help just the slightest. I reach out to any nearby animals, but their brains have been poisoned by the King and Queen's magic.I reach out to the minds of my squad friends. Guys, I need us to think of something clever, and quick. I flinch when a sudden headache comes over me. I hear a powerful voice. 'Do not fear, I will make a bargain. If you help me execute the royals, I will help you escape. (all the squad hears this).