OC Battle Royale, we serve cookies and milk!

Invictus Maneo

Post#1 » 14 Aug 2016 22:10

I'm actually not sure how to host this if I get stuff wrong.

Here to plummet somebody's else OC with your favorite OC for bragging rights? Does YOUR OC have a warhammer that talks and demands to smash somebody's face in?

WELL, you can do it right here in the Pitchfork Emporium! reddit.com/r/pitchforkemporium/
--|€=======E

Oh wait. This isn't reddit.

ANYWAYS, you can't smash somebody's OC to a pulp, but you can smash somebody's logic to a pulp using logic? Eh? Eh? EH?

Everybody can sumbit their characters by using custom apps. I don't think I need a preset for this one and it would be better to let everybody decide what kind of information to provide. If we still need a app, here's a quick one.

[+] Basic App Format
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Strength(s):
Weakness(es):
Fighting Style/Abilities:
Backstory:
Other:[
/spoiler]

By entering your character(s), you're eligible to be matched up to somebody else's OC of similar strength. You will proceed to debate and compare strengths and weaknesses to determine who would win, and in what settings.

The winner will be determined when one player concedes or if neither OC can defeat each other. Each debate will go on as long as needed, and I think it's better to have one at a time so there isn't confusion and people will be informed when their characters are up.

This is a way to refine your character, understand your limits and just debate overall for the fun of it.

First time trying to do this kind of thread, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

TLDR: Enter your OCs and be matched up to OCs of similar strength, debate win conditions and get to learn about each other's characters.

[spoiler=Rules]>- HAVE SOME COOKIES.
>- HAVE SOME MILK
>- Enjoy yourself

Theorically, your character is as strong or weak as you like.
Last edited by Invictus Maneo on 15 Aug 2016 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Invictus Maneo

Post#2 » 14 Aug 2016 22:10

Placeholder incase this thread works out. lalalalalala
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#3 » 14 Aug 2016 22:48

I still say there should be a third party that analyzes their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a death battle, but that's really just me being a giant screw attack fan.

If i can ever decide on which character to throw in here, i'll participate.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Invictus Maneo

Post#4 » 14 Aug 2016 23:48

piplupm wrote:I still say there should be a third party that analyzes their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a death battle, but that's really just me being a giant screw attack fan.

If i can ever decide on which character to throw in here, i'll participate.

We can call all spectators as that third party to give their own input and analysis.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#5 » 20 Aug 2016 06:46

welp, decided on a character.

Name: REDACTED/ Goes by Subject Gamma or just Gamma.
Race: Amazon (A manmade race of creatures that need high amounts of protein to survive, mostly choosing to hunt humans)
Appearance: In his human form, Gamma has scraggly hair that looks like it hasn't ever been touched by a comb, and wears a white suit stained with blood.

In his Amazon Form, his entire body turns a dull yellow and gains scales, taking on a lizard like appearance. His face gain two, giant blue insectoid eyes and a horn coming form hsi forehead. He also has shackles with broken chains on his wrists and ankles. Green markings are spread throughout his entire body, and metal spines sit on his legs and arms.
Strength(s): As an Amazon, Gamma is INCREDIBLY fast. Easily reaching speeds of up to mach 2. He also is stronger than the average human by a long shot, and is armed with natural available blades on his arms and legs. These blades have the ability to cut another Amazon in HALF. He also has incredible defenses because of his scaly form. His eyesight is also enhanced by a LOT, allowing him to see up to a mile away, and even in the dark.
Weakness(es): As an Amazon, Gamma needs large amounts of protein to survive. If he doesn't have enough, even turning into his Amazon form is NOT an option. Without his amazon form, he is just as weak as a human, and has the same weaknesses as one.
Fighting Style/Abilities: Gamma is armed with the Amazons Driver, a strange belt that allows him better control over his transformed self. By twisting the left handle of the eyes light up a brilliant blue color and it announces the word GAMMA. Afterwards, speaking the word "Amazon" will trigger the transformation, which causes his body to be engulfed in an explosion as the transformation takes place.

Alternatively, by twisting the left handle again, Gamma can trigger the Violent Rip, a technique that causes his arm blades to grow, and his claws to be sharpened, allowing him to rip his prey to ribbons.

By pulling out the right handle, Gamma can summon any number of weapons. His favored weapon is the Amazon Chain, a chain whip with a blade on the end of it. In addition, it can also be a small sword, or a sickle. Upon pulling out the handle, the belt will announce Violent Break.

Gamma fights like a wild animal, and acts like one too. He leaves many openings, but almost no one has ever gotten to use them because of his insane speed and violent personality.
Backstory: Gamma has no idea of his past. He just knows he woke up in a lab one day, and saw several scientists with various syringes, and freaked out. Breaking free of his bonds, Gamma went onto to kill and eat every scientist in that room, before grabbing the Amazons Driver and escaping. Ever since, he has been on the hunt, always looking for his next meal.
Other:
Last edited by AceOfDeath Piplupm on 21 Aug 2016 04:47, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#6 » 21 Aug 2016 03:47

OOC: I want to sign up for this, but I have so many versions of The Butler, I wouldn't know which on to use.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Invictus Maneo

Post#7 » 25 Aug 2016 23:08

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:OOC: I want to sign up for this, but I have so many versions of The Butler, I wouldn't know which on to use.

Uhhh. Take your most OP one.