Total votes: 7

WoodGreen

Magic's Return (Now accepting)

Post#11 » 15 Sep 2016 18:16

WORK IN PROGRESS
[+] Application
Name:
Species:
Ancestor(optional): (Most inherit magic from someone was it anyone important?)
Personality:
Appearance: (At the beginning required, any changes appreciated but not required)
Abilities: (not what you'll start with, not much detail needed for general abilities but please include some for any major ones)

MOST OF THESE ABILITIES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL LATER ON

Gemini Stone
All the barer's abilities revolve around his Gemini Stone. When active, it creates two mirrored versions of the bearer, Calm and Chaos, as well as allowing him to use a few neutral abilities.

Gemini Shift: Allows the bearer to shift between thee modes; Neutral, Calm and Chaos. Neutral is the standard mode and allows both Calm and Chaos to be present in semi-transparent forms with less powerful abilities.

Unison(advanced): For a short amount of time, Chaos and Calm become one in the barer. While active, the barer can use a weapon from both Chaos and Calm, as well as both of their abilities.

Calm
When the barer shifts to Calm, they take Calm's physical form and his abilities. Chaos disappears.
Weapons As Calm, the barer can summon one of three weapons. Calm's weapons deal less damage than Chaos', but have other effects.

Hope: A large, two-handed hammer. It's strike disarm foes and knocks them backwards. Striking the ground causes a shockwave that can stun enemies. It's damage is limited.

Grace: A silver rapier. While the rapier itself can deal damage, it's strikes are mimicked by a bead of magic that hovers around a metre from the tip of the rapier when activated, leaving a golden trace in it's wake. The bead also deals damage like the rapier. This allows the barer to fight a single opponent from a distance without them getting close enough to land a blow.

Mercy: A tower shield. It has the least offensive power of all the weapons, but can block most attacks without penalty. For a limited time it can extend it's reach by creating a temporary magical barrier. This can protect nearby allies or surround the barer to protect them from multiple attacks. It can also charge and release a pulse that knocks enemies back.

Magic

Chaos
When the barer shifts to Chaos, they take Chaos' physical form and his abilities. Calm disappears.
Weapons As Chaos, the barer can summon one of three weapons. They deal more damage than Calm's, but lack defence and utility.

Despair: a large, black halberd. It's slow to swing but can strike multiple nearby enemies.

Fury: A black katana. Far faster to swing than Despair, it also allows Chaos to dash a short distance before striking. It can deal large bursts of damage to a single target in very little time.

Revenge: A large double-barrelled shotgun that can fire devastating blasts of magic before needing to reload.

Magic
Hades' Veil: Chaos or a single target becomes shrouded in invisibility for a short period of time.
Legion of Anubis: Several shadowy replicas of Chaos appear. For a short amount of time they can attack before disappearing. If they are struck with an attack they also vanish.
Backstory:
Other:
Last edited by WoodGreen on 20 Sep 2016 09:34, edited 1 time in total.
I'm with stupid
I
V

FUNYjk27

Magic's Return (Now accepting)

Post#12 » 20 Sep 2016 03:02

Quick question for everyone before I forget, how prevalent do you want magic to be in the beginning because as long as it's not rampant and already known to the whole world it doesn't effect how I plan to start things off that much and I figured you might want a say in that.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!