Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7891 » 19 Jan 2018 01:39

Ash grabbed another Gashat from his holder, and plugged it into his weapon. "Take this, my special move!" He began to recite a series of button presses outloud for... some reason, as his weapon let out an announcement.

[KIMEWAZA! DRAGO KNIGHT... CRITICAL FINISH!] A black aura resembling a dragon formed around the blade of his knife as black and white dragon wings made of pixalated energy sprouted from his armored back. Rushing forward, Ash swung the knife, beginning to spin at high speeds.

Shu pushed the knife of his Driver down once, and began to run in from the opposite side of Ash. [FIFTEEN SQUASH!] Dark energy surrounded the blade of Yomimaru, and the young boy slashed at the Wraith.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#7892 » 19 Jan 2018 04:13

Gazy held up his hands and sent a shield up as Ben ducked out of the way. The two of them weaved around the Wraith, Gazy's hand shooting out as his eyes flashed blue and he grabbed at the Wraith's shirt. A moment of hesitation, then he released a wave of electricity through the Wraith, flinching as he remembered the first time he discovered that power.
Ben pulled out his gun and aimed at the Wraith, though he didn't fail to notice Adam's failed shots.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7893 » 19 Jan 2018 05:21

Gazy's lightning seemed to do a fair amount of harm to Hreinlætismál, though not as much as Ash or Shuu's blades. Ash And Shuu need to learn more about team playing, as their attacks were also rather close to Ben and Gazy, barely missing them and hitting Hreinlætismál, who screamed out in pain, and teleporting once more, this time it couldn't be seen in the station at all.

"Quickly, it's outside!" The voice of Claudia came through everyone's earpieces.

Alex was the first one outside, practically breaking the doors down to get out there.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7894 » 19 Jan 2018 05:25

Ash actually broke the door leaving, having plugged the proto Turbo Speed gashat into his holder's finisher slot so that he could leave faster.

Shu was not far behind. He suddenly had an idea, but it would require Adam to cooperate.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#7895 » 19 Jan 2018 05:33

Eloy
I sprinted outside, if I got too close then Id risk getting hit by a friends attack, what could I do...
"Hey!" that spunds like Gunter....

Gunter
I was already outside. "Soory about the bathroom break," I told my friends, "but I think Ive got something thatll melt this guy." I clutched my water bottle, it was full of urine, spit, and a little bit of dirt.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7896 » 19 Jan 2018 06:27

Alex turned around and made a disgusted face at Gunter's water bottle.

Adam followed the group outside, unsure why his gun wasn't doing anything.

Hreinlætismál was standing on a street lights, it's glowing red blood making a small pool on the sidewalk below.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7897 » 19 Jan 2018 06:29

"Adam." Shu said, walking over to his fellow Sengoku Driver user. "What Lockseeds do you have, per chance?" He asked.

Ash recoiled in disgust as Gunther's water gun. "What the hell, man..."

smartdevon

Post#7898 » 19 Jan 2018 07:00

Gunter
I pulled the top of the water bottle up, that'd allow me to squirt a stream of liquid out the top. I pointed the water bottle at the wraith and squeezed it, wiggling it side to side to rain disgust on him.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#7899 » 19 Jan 2018 14:00

Ben and Gazy ran after the others, Gazy placing himself in front Ben despite his audible grumbles. Ben suddenly had an idea, and he grabbed Gazy’s shoulder and whispered, ”Gaz, shock my gun. Maybe it’ll make the bullets electric.”
Gazy frowned but nodded, reaching up and touching the base of Ben’s pistol and sending a pulse through it as Ben fired at the Wraith, hoping the bullets were magically electrified now.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Fireally

Post#7900 » 20 Jan 2018 05:12

Parklea Silverwater

Well, humor wasn't working, but then again, I had known some particularly tough horses to break too.

I just turned to give Silas a wink before going outside into the dry night. Jumping onto the fence and then onto the roof was easy with these legs. The moon gave a good amount of illumination around the dusty, barren landscape.

"Well, my fellow fuzzy friend, which do you wish to hear first? Memories or history?" I said with my tail slowly swinging out wide.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

Return to “Roleplays”