Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8301 » 19 Jun 2018 19:25

Ash found it suspicious that the wraith wasn't resisting. "Why... why won't you fight back!?"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#8302 » 19 Jun 2018 19:45

Gunter
"Why are you so violent?" I asked Ash.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8303 » 19 Jun 2018 19:48

"I'm not! This is just way too suspicious!" Ash answered.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WischMeLuck

Post#8304 » 30 Jun 2018 13:57

OoC: I have finally returned from the land of camping trips, and now have actual connection to the online world.

Maya had followed everyone else into the van, and, once Eloy had joined them, watched as the van took off to find Ben and Claudia. After a quick trip, they stopped in front of the restaurant the pair had eaten at. Maya opened the door for them from inside the van. "Sorry to cut your date short, but we've got to get moving." She said, before retreating to a different seat so they could get in. Once everyone was in the van and they were on their way, Maya turned to Alex. "So, can you give us some kind of mission briefing? What are we going to be facing?" She asked.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8305 » 01 Jul 2018 00:26

[+] with Nazo

Nazo, Akuma and Godai parked their bikes on the streeets of Shibuya, where a monster was running rampant. Nearby, the three could hear gunshots. Pinpointing their origin point, Godai smiled as he saw Ichijo, his friend and Nazo's adoptive father, firing his police issue pistol at the monster.

"Mr.Ichijo!" The young man shouted. Looking over, the officer sighed in relief at the sight of the three Riders.

"Oh thank God... Listen, can you three help us out here? Sakurako is off helping people get away, but the force isn't equipped to deal with Bugsters... Only the Riders from that hosptial are, and they're busy with this Chronicle mess." Ichijo explained, ducking behind cover as the monster, apparently called a Bugster, fired back.

"Leave it to us, Ichijo-san." Summoning their belts to their waists, Godai and Nazo went through their hand movements as Akuma pulled out his Lockseeds again.

[RASPBERRY!] [BLACKBERRY ENERGY!]

"Henshin!" Rang out the call of the three. Godai's body began to alter itself, turning black and gaining red armor with gold accents. A bug like head replaced his own, two crimson eyes glowing beneath the gold beetle horns. Nazo changed into Avius, and quickly equipped himself with a nearby pole.

[COME ON! MIX! JINBA BLACKBERRY! HAHA!] A black jinbaori now covered Akuma's blue and gold suit, blackberrys depicted all over it's flaps. The Sonic Arrow appeared in his hands, and the three got to work taking out the Bugster.

Probored

Post#8306 » 06 Jul 2018 22:37

Probored wrote:
03 Nov 2017 23:52
Elijah woke up from his 7 month coma. He had been hit by a car just as he left the hospital a few months ago and he was pretty sure everyone had forgotten about him. The young omniologist had forgotten everything about himself too! The doctors came back at his side and rejoiced. Elijah came back to life! He spent two weeks in the hospital learning how to walk again before being let go by the hospital. As Elijah got out, he made sure to look both ways before crossing the street. He stepped unto the road.

Suddenly a horde of monsters appeared out of a portal next to him. They started trampling him and stomping on him

" Die Nazo! Die!" They shouted in fury.
They started kicking him a bit more before realizing "Wait, thats not Nazo! Damnit, all humans look the same to me" they grumbled.
The monsters looked at each other and shook their heads. Then they entered the portal again.

Elijah was rushed back to the hospital, he was in a coma again.

OoC: Make whatever you want of this. I just took the first name I saw in this thread.

Elijah woke up from his coma again months later. The young omniologist thought about it for a second, and decided he'd probably be safer if he just spent the rest of his life in the hospital bed. He went back to sleep.