Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7861 » 03 Jan 2018 20:41

"...I AM symmetrical." Shu pointed out, ignoring his Driver's asymmetry.

Ash just shrugged and got ready.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WischMeLuck

Post#7862 » 03 Jan 2018 21:23

Maya followed the others into the spotless bus station. She was rather surprised to see the wraith. She hadn't really expected a Swiffer Wet-Jet to be its weapon of choice. Not exactly intimidating. However, she did seem to take personal offense to the wraith's comment on how they were dressed. "Excuse you! Asymmetrical designs happen to be in right now. Nobody wears symmetrical garments anymore!" She exclaimed, clearly disgusted by the wraiths lack of knowledge on current fashion trends.

FUNYjk27

Post#7863 » 03 Jan 2018 23:52

Despite still having more questions Silas simply nodded at Patklea's explanation, figuring it could wait for later.

Sally nodded in approval at Parklea's grandfather's assessment and turned to Parklea "I am ready whenever your grandfather is. Concerning what side effects you might suffer exhaustion and drowsiness are common. Unfortunately there are often more magical side effects as well and they are completely unpredictable apart from normally being mostly temporary." she explained apologetically.

Nervously Silas looked towards Parklea's grandpa "E-excuse me... is it ok if we speak... once it is done?" he asked sheepishly.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7864 » 04 Jan 2018 22:52

Parklea Silverwater

Strange he should want to speak with my grandfather so privately, then again, I also had some private chats with his family as well.

"Of course you can" my grandfather chuckled, probably just as curious as I was. "Let's wait for tomorrow; it's getting late and Sally and I should get prepared before we go through with the process."

I nodded. I'm sure we could all use the sleep, even if I probably wouldn't sleep much at all. I stood up and Grandpa winked, "Besides, if this is your last day in this form, we might as well enjoy it while it's here."

"Yeah, like shed fur all over your furniture," I retorted, but he did have a point. I could jump a lot higher than I could before and empathize with Silas's fox form a lot more like this. I don't think he really ever went into his fox form ever since I became this way, which I found to be somewhat odd, considering I had a lot more animal-like features in this state.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7865 » 05 Jan 2018 07:18

Silas nodded happily "Thank you... but if we are staying overnight then is there a extra room?" he asked Parklea and her grandfather, struggling to to tie the sentence all together towards the end. Standing up shortly after Parklea he turned to her "Also your grandfather has a point is there anything you want to try out while you're still like this and I hope it isn't too much to ask would you mind showing me around?" he asked her in German, having already mentally worn himself out by holding a conversation English.

Sally smiled and chuckled as Parklea and her grandfather teased each other "Some time to prepare and rest does sound like a good idea. I presume you already have a spot where we'll have minimal interface in mind?" she asked curiously as she got up and stretched slightly.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7866 » 07 Jan 2018 05:00

Parklea Silverwater

"Of course he's referring to extra rooms" I responded in English, then switched to German "Maybe, but I'm not sure what. I suppose we could hang out on the roof or something? I don't know, you're the expert"

My grandpa nodded "Yes, would you like me to show you, in case we need to make any adjustments before we get any more tired?"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7867 » 08 Jan 2018 05:47

Feeling somewhat put on the spot Silas nervously shrugged "Well if you're looking for suggestions on what to do there's some games that the enhanced sense of smell makes a little more interesting or if you want to I suppose there is hunting though I've never really done much of that. If you want to do something by yourself try grooming, if you do it right it can feel like a massage. I should be able to show you how without too much trouble... Basically I'll do you want to do, that is if you want to do anything and I'm more than happy to just hang out if nothing sounds particularly interesting." he responded looking slightly excited when he talked about playing a game, slightly anxious when he mentioned hunting, somehere between embarrassed and flustered when he mentioned grooming, and despite some obvious efforts to hide it extremely happy about just hanging out.

Sally nodded "It's not much but just organizing things and making sure I have a feel for the room so if we need to suddenly move something for any reason I'll know where to go will help a lot." she said.

WoodGreen

Post#7868 » 10 Jan 2018 23:21

"Symmetrical huh?" Lo spoke up. "You're really gonna hate what's under my skin... anyway, isn't it a little early to be catching a bus?" She leaned towards the group and whispered: "So... this is the easy one, right?"
I'm with stupid
I
V

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7869 » 11 Jan 2018 05:12

OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long, let's just say that life sucks where I am, but I'm back for the foreseeable future (unless another thing comes and wrecks that)

Alex nodded at Lo and whispered. "Yep. Pretty sure it's weak against dirt and...blades maybe?" He then turned to Gazy. "Not recommended unless everyone's ready for a fight." He said, continuing to whisper.

Hreinlætismál turned to Maya, it's facial features twisting into a much darker look. It's skin had turned pale, almost to a light shade of blue. It's eyes were now sunken in, and it's skin looked like it was barely clinging to it's bones. "No matter...I'll have plenty of time to fix your symmetry, once you're on the block." It cackled afterwards, the Swiffer morphing into the form of a large embalming blade.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#7870 » 11 Jan 2018 05:16

Gunter
"that seems harsh" i said
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09