Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

HunterOfEvil

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8271 » 18 May 2018 23:41

”But its our car!” Gazy whined. ”We can’t just leave it here! And unless you want to walk all the way back to the house, we gotta do something.”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8272 » 21 May 2018 14:25

Bergvindur extended it's hand. It's facial structure was more masculine than the last Wraith, and it's skin was a deep tan, instead of a sickly pale. It grabbed a hold of Gunter's hand and gave is a fierce shake. It's skin was rough like sandpaper, and the smell of coconut seemed to radiate off of its robes. "I'm here for relaxation, before the 'grand opening' begins." It laughed, though it sounded like the Wraith had eaten an entire roll of sandpaper, it's throat raspy and raw sounding.

Alex shrugged at Maya, and in the back of his (and Gazy's) mind, a voice answered sarcastically. 'Shoot it' Alex shook his head and turned to Gazy. "I think you should try and jimmy the lock."

Claudia like Ben, and he was responsive, unlike other guys she'd been set up with. But she was worried. Worried about the look in his eyes when she talked about his group, or the incident at the school dance. She had seen that look in Clover's eyes recently, and it scared her to think why he had them.

Adam held the Lockseed Shuu had called Marron up. "Should I test it out?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#8273 » 21 May 2018 16:08

Gunter
"Grand opening?" I asked. "What do you mean by that?" I asked returning my hands to my pockets.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8274 » 21 May 2018 18:26

Ash had reached for his phone in secret and began to text Alex that they had found a wraith.

Shu nodded. "I would advice against using the weapon indoors though. It IS a grenade launcher."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#8275 » 22 May 2018 01:16

Gazy looked up in surprise, then grinned and set to work. It took a while, but finally the car unlocked and let them in.He jumped into the driver's seat and started working to start the car. "Gimme a sec!" he chirped from inside. "I'm a bit rusty!"
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WischMeLuck

Post#8276 » 22 May 2018 20:15

Maya sighed as she watched Gazy force the car door open. Yes, it was their car, but a police officer wouldn't know that, and the whole breaking in thing smacked far too much of petty crime for Maya's taste. She sidled up to Alex, "For such a bubbly person, Gazy is scarily good at breaking into cars." She remarked with a small shake of her head as she watched Gazy work.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8277 » 26 May 2018 04:58

Bergvindur laughed once more, before patting Gunter on the shoulder. "Why, the opening of Purgatory of course." He answered, waving a hand through the air, gesturing to the city of Milan. "When Purgatory opens, everything will be reduced to rubble, just like it is in Purgatory. Endless rubble."

Alex nodded at Maya's comment, before receiving a text on his phone. When he read the text from Ash about finding the Wraith, his body tensed. "New plans. We need to find Ben and his date and get to the others in Milan."

Adam motioned towards the door. "We are on a secluded lodge. Testing it outside shouldn't be too hard."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8278 » 26 May 2018 05:21

Ash narrowed his eyes, quickly texted the words 'Hurry, cause i'm about to do something INCREDIBLY stupid' and attached his belt.

"Yeah. See, endless rubble is not something that sounds fun to me. Onto level 2, henshin!" He pulled out the proto Gashat, activated it, then slotted it into his belt, and swung the lever open. His armor attached over his body, and his weapon appeared in his hand. The green eyes glowed beneath his helmet's hat.

Shu nodded, managing to stand up to follow. He had a slight wobble to his step.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#8279 » 26 May 2018 22:48

Gunter
Crud...
"Control yourself Ash." I said. I then turned to the wraith. "Would you be so kind as to explain why you want Purgatory to start?"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8280 » 27 May 2018 03:57

Bergvindur laughed once more. "Personally, I don't. Humanity has done so good, built such grand cities. But, I have no say in the matter. I can't control whether or not Purgatory comes, it isn't up to me."