Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8241 » 14 Apr 2018 18:37

"So? At the very least, we know it leads to the airport. We should follow him." Ash said. He stood up and walked over to the van, ready to go.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

laixlegoman

Post#8242 » 16 Apr 2018 02:05

AceOfDeath Piplupm wrote:
14 Apr 2018 18:37
"So? At the very least, we know it leads to the airport. We should follow him." Ash said. He stood up and walked over to the van, ready to go.
Darild lets himself in.
"yes."
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

SlayerOfNight

Post#8243 » 18 Apr 2018 04:47

Ooc: If I were to jump in again what did I miss? I’ve been lost for way too many pages...
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

WoodGreen

Post#8244 » 18 Apr 2018 06:28

ooc: What was the last thing you remember being here for?
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#8245 » 18 Apr 2018 18:21

OoC
She left off after the blood moon arc and didnt leave the country if I remember correctly
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WischMeLuck

Post#8246 » 19 Apr 2018 20:27

Ooc: So, Slayer, everyone went to Italy and is staying at a nice little Lodge. They tracked down and defeated a wraith. Currently, half the group is on a shopping trip, and the other half is investigating another disturbance. If you'd like to join back in, Lucina can just fly over to Italy and meet everyone at the lodge. The reasoning behind her not being with everyone else since the beginning of the trip can be pretty much whatever you want it to be.

Maya frowned in response to Alex's suggestion. "But online shopping isn't nearly as fun. Enough of that for now. Do you think we ought to be heading back to the lodge soon?" She asked, checking the time on her phone.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8247 » 21 Apr 2018 13:26

OOC: I am able to report that my grandfather is healing nicely. I am also starting exams next week, but I'm going to try and be more active.

Alex smiled. "And leave Ben and Claudia alone for lunch?"

As soon as Ash removed his hand from the platform, the red line disappeared, along with Gunter's tornado.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

WoodGreen

Post#8248 » 23 Apr 2018 09:25

ooc: Good to hear! And good luck with exams!!

"The lodge isn't too far, is it?' Said Lo. "Someone could pick them up later."
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

Post#8249 » 23 Apr 2018 12:47

Gazy grinned and nodded with Lo’s comment. ”Yeah, Alex! I’m sure they can handle themselves!” he added, that mischevous twinkle in his eyes returning.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#8250 » 23 Apr 2018 16:08

Eloy
"Hey um... Is it alright if I catch up with you guys later?" I asked the group.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09