Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7941 » 01 Feb 2018 02:09

Alex drove the syringe into the vein in the crease of his left arm, wincing as he drew the ichor (golden blood of gods and angels) into the syringe. "That's going to suck if I've got to do it every time we need to kill a Wraith." He then turned to Darild, and then the container. "That's perfect, we need to get the blood to mix together in one place." He said before depositing his own syringe full of blood into the container.

Adam looked at Shuu and shook his head. "Sorry, blanked out. Whaddya need?" He said, starting to spin his LimIstol again, man, he must have some form of ADD where he can't keep his hands still.

The Wraith's syringe rain seemed to only effect a cone around where it was in the air.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7942 » 01 Feb 2018 02:31

"I have an idea on how we can distract the wraith long enough for the mix to be made. It depends on how open you are to switching Lockseeds with me for a bit." Shu said.

"How long are ya gonna need to mix that?" Ash asked, picking syringes out of his armor and tossing them back at the wraith like darts.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7943 » 01 Feb 2018 02:49

Alex shrugged. "Three, four minutes maybe, not too hard now, but as the Wraiths get stronger, it'll get harder to hold them off." He said, waiting for Maya to get back with her syringe and the on with the Wraiths blood.

Adam nodded. "Wait, so you want me to use your Fifteen Lockseed, and you use mine? Because the Lime didn't do anything to that thing."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Post#7944 » 01 Feb 2018 02:53

Ben put away his gun as he and Gazy backed up to Maya and Alex, taking defensive positions in front of them. Ben summoned his battle axes and Gazy kept up a shield, protecting the four of them from the dangers around.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#7945 » 01 Feb 2018 03:03

Eloy
I wonder how Ichor tastes.

Gunter
I finished bandaging myself with my shirt and put my jacket on by itself, then peered around the trash can I was hiding behind to get a look at the wraith. Then I had an idea. I opened the trash can and began digging around for... well, garbage.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7946 » 01 Feb 2018 03:44

"You have others, don't you? Anything with a blade?" Shu suggested. "And yes, that is what I'm suggesting."

"And how long can he keep spraying those?" Ash asked.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7947 » 01 Feb 2018 04:01

Alex shrugged. "It may be endless. Not quite sure."

Adam nodded, holding out his Orange Lockseed. "This one's got a blade."

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7948 » 01 Feb 2018 04:05

"Switch that with me. We can both charge in at different angles. Our armors should protect us from the needles." Shu said, unlocking the Fifteen Lockseed from his belt. The chestplate vanished from his armor, and the visor turned a greyish white. He held out the Lockseed to Adam.

"Great... I have limited health, so I guess I'm just out for now." Ash said, sitting down.

smartdevon

Post#7949 » 01 Feb 2018 04:12

Gunter
I found a bannana leel in the trash can and threw it at the wraith.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#7950 » 01 Feb 2018 06:37

Parklea Silverwater

I woke up the next day at Grandpa's. It wasn't that I forgot, so much as I forgot ending up in the room. My hands were still paws and it was definitely the room I was in last time I was with grandpa. My scent didn't even totally leave yet. I went to get dressed, age old habit, before deciding to leave the room before reminiscing the contents inside for the next four hours.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela