Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7881 » 16 Jan 2018 05:21

OOC: Why in the world did Gunter just have that on him? Why and how did he bring a water gun on the plane?
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7882 » 17 Jan 2018 00:25

Ash charged in at the wraith, aiming a knife slash across his body. Shu went in from the other side, aiming to do the same in the opposite direction.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#7883 » 17 Jan 2018 08:57

Lo ran in, slashing with her blade. It had been too long since her last fight
I'm with stupid
I
V

Fireally

Post#7884 » 18 Jan 2018 06:32

Parklea Silverwater

"See? Tails are evil with a mind of their own." I smirked, "but as for the story, let's wait until we're on the roof. You'll probably have to be in your fox form to be up there, but it'll help paint the picture"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

laixlegoman

Post#7885 » 18 Jan 2018 11:37

Darild proceed to get out his flare gun, aiming at the Wrath's head, but not fireing. three people are already attacking at this point, so it seems better to pull the trigger when he is at a point of vulnerably.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

FUNYjk27

Post#7886 » 18 Jan 2018 19:03

Silas snickered slightly at Parklea's response, thinking of ways to tease her about it once she was human again, but shifted uncomfortably when she mentioned that he would likely need to be a fox to get to the roof. "Well... I've been avoiding using that form lately for a few reasons but I guess if I need to I could make an exception. And I suppose that while I'm at it I could try to get a form like the one you have right now if you're ok with that..." he said nervously, becoming a little more comfortable with the idea as he went on.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

WischMeLuck

Post#7887 » 18 Jan 2018 22:06

Maya's eyes took on a determined glint as she dodged the attack, ducking away and to the right, taking two kick steps so she was behind the wraith. Without a pause, she used that momentum to throw a quick kick at the Wraith's head.

OoC: Mmm, busy, busy, busy! Please accept this short post.

Fireally

Post#7888 » 18 Jan 2018 22:23

Parklea Silverwater

I gave him a sideways glance "I'm not sure middle ground transforming is such a great idea. Lets avoid that for now. Why are you being so secretive? You never had an issue as a fox before this. Is there something I should be aware of?" I prodded
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7889 » 19 Jan 2018 00:47

Silas looked slightly confused when Parklea suggested he avoid 'middle ground transforming', as she aptly put it, "What do you think could go wrong? I mean sure I haven't taken a form exactly like your's right now but I'm no stranger to forms like it either." he said confidently. His discomfort returned with a vengeance as he realized he now had to respond to the rest of her question "I'm sorry if I'm being selective about stuff. I'm not really used to having someone who I can talk about this stuff with... or actually being around anyone for extended periods of time if I'm honest." he said sheepishly while avoiding eye contact. "Well that and some of the reasons are... they're umm... they're rather personal. Other than those it's some rather trivial stuff like my human form tends to deal with this seasonal allergy thing I have or some self imposed challenges I've given myself to try and get better at stuff. You really don't need to worry though, honestly... see I've got fluffy ears and a tail and I promise I'll do the rest when we need to. Can we please go back to your history lesson now, I was really looking forward to it." he stemmed, his face turning red with embarrassment.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7890 » 19 Jan 2018 01:28

Hreinlætismál's blade struck the ground where Maya had been, just in enough time for Ash and Shuu to each get their strikes on Hreinlætismál, before it teleported to the other side of the bus station, which caused Lo to miss her strike, and for Maya's kick to miss as well. Hreinlætismál was bleeding this luminescent red liquid at it's sides where Shuu and Ash had struck. Hreinlætismál brought it's blade up again, and then shot forwards, towards Ben, readying a lunge attack, treating the embalming blade like a fencing foil. Adam used his Lime Lockseed, and aimed his LimIstol at Hreinlætismál, and fired. The shots however, didn't seem to effect Hreinlætismál at all. Alex summoned Ragnarok and shook his head, thinking back on the last time he fought Hreinlætismál.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Return to “Roleplays”