Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7841 » 28 Dec 2017 06:15

Claudia smiled. "I'm sure you'll be fine." She sighed a little when she said it.

Alex nodded his head towards the door as he took a earpiece off the table.

Adam picked up the earpiece and looked at Shuu and Ash. "You think this thing will still work once we...suit up?' He still didn't quite know what to call it when he used his belt.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

WischMeLuck

Post#7842 » 28 Dec 2017 13:13

Maya watched as the others arrived quickly and Claudia briefed everybody on the situation. She grabbed an earpiece with a smile. "Oooh, I'm all excited. I've never fought a wraith before." She commented. Though she would have liked to change her outfit, she decided that getting to the wraith was marginally more important than kicking butt in cute clothes. So, she just put her hair in a high ponytail, except for the few stubborn strands in the front that always fell out. "We should probably go out to the cars if we want to catch that wraith in time. Let's go!" She called to everyone, then marched out of the room.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7843 » 28 Dec 2017 21:11

"First off, the correct phrase is Henshin or transform." Shu said. "And yes, they should. If anything, they'll likely temporarily fuse with out helmets. They have built in coms after all." Ash just looked at the 12 year old, curious as to how he knew so much for someone so young.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#7844 » 28 Dec 2017 23:01

"Sweet!" Said Lo, taking her earpiece. "If we can just stab it, this should be easy!"
I'm with stupid
I
V

Fireally

Post#7845 » 29 Dec 2017 05:34

FUNYjk27 wrote:Silas was distracted by watching Parklea reunite with her grandfather to remember exactly where he was standing and was completely unprepared when Parklea's tail hit him the first time. The second time it hit him he was still trying to figure out what had hit him and when he realized what was going on it was too late to avoid being hit a third. After backing up a bit to avoid anymore tail swats and waiting a second for an opening in the conversation Silas timidly introduced himself "Ummm.. Sorry to interrupt but wanted to say hello. Also want to... to erm... ah yes. To apologize in advance if my English is bad, I do not know much." he nervously stammered needing to take time to think through each word he said; however despite this he seemed to pronounce everything rather well and didn't have much of an accent.

Sally gave Parklea's grandfather a slight bow before placing her hand on Silas' shoulder "I would like to apologize as well but I'd feel awkward just standing here without introducing myself. I'm Sally and this is my son Silas, it's a pleasure to meet you. Also I'm sorry if this sounds strange but have I seen you somewhere before?" she said cheerfully with a heavy accent which was oddly enough British and not German.

Parklea Silverwater

"Right, sorry I didn't introduce you two. Silas, Sally, this is my grandfather. He's our expert on Occulation. Grandpa, these were the visitors I told you about in my letter" gesturing to Silas and Sally, before giving my grandpa the 'put me down' look. He ignored it.

"Only in certain fields: You boast of my abilities too much, Parklea. I'd love to see what you've discovered, but something tells me, that will have to wait. Pleasure to meet you two. I'd bow in turn, but I'm not currently able to do so. I take it you're from Germany, possibly Gesechisite?" He asked as I swatted him with my tail again.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7846 » 29 Dec 2017 21:27

Silas simply nodded while his mother did the talking "That we are, though we have moved around a little I'd say we've been in the Gesechisite area the most." Sally replied cheerfully.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7847 » 31 Dec 2017 03:50

The group had found Clover outside cleaning the side window of one of the vans. "Okay, time to go."

The group loaded up and shipped out towards downtown. It took around twenty minutes to get there, and what they found was nothing like a normal bus-stop. The front of it was sparkling clean, as if it was just built. Inside there were sounds of grunts and complaints, the voice of which was distant, and the gender was indiscernible. "This stupid place! It's so appalling! Why don't they ever clean in here?!"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

laixlegoman

Post#7848 » 31 Dec 2017 04:18

Darild hasn't slept, so he spent those hours doing a bit of varied research before the alert. Regardless he was still taken back either by the time or some other factor.
He arives to the living room shortly after, grabs a earpiece, and proceedes to the van to be sent to their destination.

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:The group had found Clover outside cleaning the side window of one of the vans. "Okay, time to go."

The group loaded up and shipped out towards downtown. It took around twenty minutes to get there, and what they found was nothing like a normal bus-stop. The front of it was sparkling clean, as if it was just built. Inside there were sounds of grunts and complaints, the voice of which was distant, and the gender was indiscernible. "This stupid place! It's so appalling! Why don't they ever clean in here?!"

looks like we found our compulsive Wrath. he is still unsure of Alex will go about dealing with them (mostly because of the power increase that occurs apon a Wrath's death.) It my be something wurth asking about at a later date.

Ooc: what kind of bus stop are we talking about here?
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Post#7849 » 31 Dec 2017 05:43

Gunter
was that the wraith? "Alex. You didnt say Wraiths were sentient." I said.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#7850 » 31 Dec 2017 07:19

Parklea Silverwater

My grandfather nodded at the information, scratching me between the ears in thought, which I have to say felt just divine, before finally setting me down and opening the door. He invited everyone in to a room dotted more like a study than a livingroom. Books and maps dotting the shelves and a globe on the endtable next to the window, nearby the couch and with a couple armchairs facing the couch. Likely a TV would normally be seen where bookshelves currently were if anyone else owned the home.

"Well," Grandpa beckoned, "please come inside. I've heard my knowledge is required, but I'd like to hear the story before I make a suggestion. If it's long, I can see some snacks and water are provided during explanation"

I was the first through the door, partly because I didn't want anyone else picking me up, and partially out of nostalgic excitement "You should probably get those snacks, Grandpa" I replied.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

Return to “Roleplays”