Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

FUNYjk27

Post#7851 » 31 Dec 2017 22:53

Silas followed Parklea closely initially, looking somewhat overwhelmed by the unfamiliar environment as he timidly inspected the room around him. However his curiosity quicklytook over as he started looking at all of the books and maps "Wow... how many books does your grandfather own? It almost feels like a library in here..." he asked Parklea as he looked for any interesting titles.

Sally nodded "Some refreshments would be nice, thank you. Is there any way I could help though, I feel bad barging into your house on such short notice and doing so could give me some time to fill you in on my understanding of things." she offered.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7852 » 01 Jan 2018 05:28

OOC: Bus Station, not Bus Stop, sorry.

Alex looked at Gunter, summoning Ragnarok and approaching the door. "Most monsters are." He said, putting his ear against the entrance door.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#7853 » 01 Jan 2018 05:32

Gunter
"Let's hope he hasn't killed anyone." I said as I opened the door.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7854 » 01 Jan 2018 05:36

Shu held Yomimaru at the ready. Ash summoned the Gashacon Striker, switching it into knife mode.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Fireally

Post#7855 » 02 Jan 2018 16:08

Parklea Silverwater

"I thought you couldn't read English all that well?" I asked Silas as Sally and my grandfather went to get snacks.

When they came back, I went into full detail of exactly what happened down below and what we'd discovered so far. I sat back when I finished.

My grandpa rested his head on one hand "Yes, when I saw you with my Occulator's lenses, I could tell your form was becoming bound. What you have yet to realize, Parklea, is not just anyone can be an Occulator. Your DNA theory proved functional, but it still requires a spark of occulation, which can only can be used by anyone when an Occulator's blood is forged into the lenses as well."

"So, I have my own magic after all? Is that what's binding me?" I also frowned at the part about blood, thinking that very well could've been my end in the clone incident. It wouldn't be like a finger prick to forge one of those, or even a blood draw, to single out and use that magical trace.

"No, the lenses you lost control of are activated from within your normal form and their magic is pulling its influence together to make a sound structure, like when Silas becomes a fox, but in your case, it would bind your occulating abilities with that form as well. It'd become extremely sound, being a full combination of both kinds of magic, but nigh impossible to leave. Any magic used against your body would have to be extremely powerful to have effect, as Silas could tell you from trying to fix you and having a but of his own magic taken into this form of yours, but it may be more difficult to use lenses from it becoming so condensed.

If we were to change you back, it wouldn't be easy and, for lack of a better term, would be similar to surgery. You'd have to be very still for Sally and I to safely separate the two forces and it would take a long time, with no guarantees. I've only gone this deep once before. It worked, but I still wish the procedure went better." He finished, waiting for everyone to respond like a diplomat.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7856 » 02 Jan 2018 23:08

Silas nodded at Parkle's comment on his ability to read English "Yah I'm hopelessly bad at it but I still like to try whenever I get the chance and maybe even improve a little. I mainly just look for words that don't translate or I know and try to work off of that and a lot of help from the internet." he explained before sitting down once everyone had returned.

Sally listened with a quiet intensity and took a moment to think before speaking "Well assuming Parklea agrees to go along with this I've got some good news. While I haven't exactly felt with this exact situation I am very familiar with this kind of procedure and can guarantee she'll get out of it alive. Unfortunately I can also almost guarantee that there will be side effects and that I have no idea what they might be. I would also suggest sedation as it would make accidental movement less of a concern and I honestly don't know if the procedure would be painful but it certainly wouldn't be pleasant to experience. I do know a sleeping spell which should work so my only concern is if everyone else and specifically Parklea herself feels comfortable with it" she said calmly.

Silas anxiously shifted in his seat as he listened and nervously cleared his throat after his mother had finished talking "Umm I'm sorry but I don't know how to say this in English so if someone could translate for me, if need be, that would be nice. I'm just confused why my lens and spell is the first one to do this. I mean I get why a transformation spell might cause it, especially because of the way I did it, but the first time anything like this happened was with an illusion, so the spell wasn't actually part of or inside the body?" he nervously asked.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7857 » 03 Jan 2018 14:24

Inside the station was spotless. The Wraith looked like a tall white figure in spotless white robes. The Wraith's facial features were soft, but still indiscernible on what it's gender was. In it's hands it held a...Swiffer Wet-Jet? When it turned to the group it dropped the Wet-Jet and gasped. "Oh my lord! Who dresses you kids in the morning! Didn't they teach you symmetry in how you dress?!"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Post#7858 » 03 Jan 2018 15:23

Gazy let out a little giggle at the Wraith’s exclamation. On his way inside, he picked up a muddy rock from the front and whispered in Alex's ear with a cheeky grin, ”Hey, Alex, can I break something?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#7859 » 03 Jan 2018 16:04

Gunter
I looked at my clothes, I was just wearing a hoodie and a pair of cargo pants. "Thought I looked fine, but if you've got some fashion tips then by all means, let's hear them."

Eloy
I suddenly became very self conscious about what I was wearing. Slacks and a button up, that was normal right? I thought this shirt looked good...
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#7860 » 03 Jan 2018 18:11

Parklea Silverwater

My grandpa smiled at me. I turned to answer him first, "Silas, let's just say my style of working with magic is off the beaten path with a little bit of everything. I ran into problems because I'm mixing things most people would never even try to mix. You fused that lens and the others into me with my transformation, that's how it got to be a part of my body"

I turned to answer Sally "I think I'll be fine without the sleep spell, I want to see how this works-" "Parklea," my grandpa interrupted "I will not assist unless you are asleep. Certain magic reacts to emotions, even intrigue, if it triggers because of your conscientious state, it's dangerous" I frowned at him "Can I get a video then?" "No, I don't have a camera and lenses and electricity tend to act strange anyway. And no, Silas can't be in the same room for the same reasons you can't be awake. Afterall, it's his magic we need to separate from yours"

I stayed silent a bit before sighing "Fine. I guess I don't have a choice, any predictions to the side effects may be? Or when should we start?" I asked Sally and my grandpa.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela