Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7961 » 06 Feb 2018 01:33

Adam took Yomimaru apprehensively, holding it in two hands as he followed Shuu in his charge. He'd used two handed weapons before, like the Mango Punisher and Tomaclub that his other Lockseeds provided, but never a sword. It felt different, but in a good way.

The Wraith was still sending down it's cone of needles, probably as a protective measure, as if it had underestimated it's opponents and was now backed into a corner.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7962 » 06 Feb 2018 01:39

Adam could feel a certain darkness coming from the sword. It seemed like it was usable with one hand. Shu preferred using two hands because of his small stature.

Speaking of, Shu charged through the needles, which stuck in his armor, and jumped at the wrath, slashing with his new sword.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

Post#7963 » 06 Feb 2018 03:25

Sally relaxed slightly and gave Parklea a smile "Well while we were getting things ready it came up that you might need to recover for some time so I we decided to spend today doing stuff." she said as she walked over to Parklea and lifted her up so she could reach the cereal.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

HunterOfEvil

Post#7964 » 06 Feb 2018 03:53

Gazy had kept his shield up through it all, but was starting to wavor, protecting Alex and Maya from the needles. ”Uuunngh, hurry up Alex!” he whined over his shoulder.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Fireally

Post#7965 » 06 Feb 2018 04:49

Parklea Silverwater

I was going to kill Grandpa. I vaguely remember hearing him say something to Sally before I went off with Silas. It was kinda fuzzy though. Wouldn't getting me the cereal have been enough? I just hoped Silas didn't walk into the room... or anyone else.

I grabbed some Frosted Flakes (another thing from childhood habit. I wouldn't doubt if it was the same box as when I was last here. Thankfully that would mean it probably hadn't expired yet) "'Doing stuff'? What do you mean by that? What's my grandpa up to?" I asked suspiciously, turning my head to look at Sally, unsuccessfully, since I was in her hands.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7966 » 06 Feb 2018 05:21

Alex shook his head, prompting for Maya to take the mixture. "Continue mixing, I need to help Gazy with his shield. When the glowing red seems to dissipate completely, call me over, so I can light it up, or use the professor's flare gun." With that he walked over to Gazy, and put a hand on his shoulder, pushing his own magical aura into Gazy, giving him strength.

The glowing red was still clearly visible, even though Alex said it should only take a few minutes, which had already passed.

Adam grimaced at this feeling the blade was giving him, but shifted to one handed combat, and followed Shuu into the needle storm and jumped, aiming at the side opposite of Shuu's target.

Both blades hit the Wraith rather satisfyingly, cutting through it cleanly. The needle storm stopped, and when Shuu and Adam landed, their suits were each coated in a fair amount of glowing blood. But the Wraith still wasn't dead. It was just...hovering in place, glowing blood running down it making a waterfall effect, until it hit the road, and made a large glowing puddle. "How did that not kill it?" Adam asked, looking over at Shuu, whom he wasn't used to seeing without his Fifteen Lockseed.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7967 » 06 Feb 2018 05:49

"I have no idea! Usually cutting through something THAT cleanly would kill!" Shu answered, confused. He slammed down the knife of his belt twice, and threw his sword at the wrath, before jumping up and flying towards him in a flying sidekick. "Burai Kick!" He shouted, his foot surrounded by orange energy.

[ORANGE AU LAIT!] Came the belt's voice.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#7968 » 06 Feb 2018 17:37

Gazy smiled up at Alex as his eyes glowed brighter. He grounded his feet and set his gaze.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

Post#7969 » 06 Feb 2018 23:57

Lo quickly ducked back into the bus station until the needle rain subsided. She charged out again, only to see the wraith sliced in two. "Yes!" She triumphantly cried, only to realise the wraith was... fine? She charged in, raising and slashing her bladed arm to see if she could make any difference.
I'm with stupid
I
V

WischMeLuck

Post#7970 » 07 Feb 2018 02:06

Maya nodded and took the container. She carefully mixed it, the red glow illuminating her face. She glanced around at her friends fighting bravely, then looked back at the mixture. Couldn't this ritual hurry up already, before someone got seriously hurt?