Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7971 » 07 Feb 2018 02:29

The Wraith's massive wounds should have killed it, but, it's wounds seemed to be healing, it's two halves reconnecting, though the process was rather disgusting, as the site where the split reconnected looked like interweaving spider webs, drenched in the glowing red, as was the Wraith's once white robes. The Wraith's face was fairly covered in the blood and it's breathing sounded like it was fighting for air. "I offered you perfection...Now I can only offer death!" It screeched, it's voice distorted by the blood in it's mouth. It moved to intercept Shuu, wielding two curved, wrought iron blades, crossing them in an X pattern as it attacked the attacking Shuu. The collision between the two sent them both flying backwards, the Wraith landing on the roof of the station, a large gash running down the left side of it's face. "This...Is...Asymmetrical" It panted out, raising one of it's wrought iron blades to the right side of it's face, and cutting downwards, mimicking the gash on the left side.

The mixture seemed to be glowing less and less, just a few strands of glowing red left.

Adam wasn't sure what to be more worried about, the feeling he got from his sword, or how crazy this Wraith was.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7972 » 07 Feb 2018 02:34

"Damn it it went psycho!" Shu shouted, landing on the ground. He sliced the Lockseed again, this time thrice.

[ORANGE SPARKLING!] The sword became covered in orange light again. Jumping up, Shu began to spin and launched himself at the Wraith, intent on basically being a beyblade of doom. "Slice the lockseed 3 times!" He shouted at Adam.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

Post#7973 » 07 Feb 2018 05:41

Sally gently set Parklea down once she had gotten the cereal "Your grandpa isn't up to anything beyond wanting you to have a little fun. As for what I mean by stuff, well... just stuff I guess I can't really say we thought any specifics through that much. Probably just explore a little and I know I want to go to Masa Verde for at least a little. I imagine there's also probably some stuff you might want to do while you're here and/or while you're in that form." she explained happily while she went back over towards her own bowl of cereal and had a spoonful.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7974 » 07 Feb 2018 06:25

Parklea Silverwater

I sighed, but now understood where she and my grandfather came from, "I never really gave it much thought. The countdown to being permanently like this didn't exactly leave room to experiment or plot some sightseeing points" I got some milk with my cereal and started eating "how long will we be vacationing before the... procedure?"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7975 » 07 Feb 2018 06:46

Sally stopped briefly to think "I'd say about two, maybe three, days. We could probably wait longer but I'd rather be safe than sorry and I'm fairly certain that I could get you back into that form without the dangers given some time to figure it out." she said before she went back to eating.

Silas had only just started to begin waking up at a rather slow pace.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7976 » 07 Feb 2018 07:06

Parklea Silverwater

"What do you mean? Like, transform back and forth like your family?" I asked, somewhat astounded. If I was thinking about what to do in my down time, I certainly lost it at that piece of information.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

WoodGreen

Post#7977 » 07 Feb 2018 09:33

"I thought blades were supposed to work on this thing?" Lo yelled, following up the attack of the glowing, orange frenzy that was Shu.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#7978 » 07 Feb 2018 17:44

Gunter
I found a banana peel as I was digging through the trash can and flung it at the wraith.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WischMeLuck

Post#7979 » 08 Feb 2018 01:38

Maya gasped as the wraith cut its own face. What kind of creature went that far for the sake of symmetry? She looked back down at the mixture and saw the glow fading. "Alex!" She called, "It's fading, I need you." She made her way over to the angel and presented the mixture to him.

FUNYjk27

Post#7980 » 09 Feb 2018 05:53

Sally smiled and chuckled slightly to herself as if she had just remembered a joke "Well I can't make any promises until after I see how things go with the procedure but yes it is possible if that's something you want. Though the method I'm thinking of right now would require some... well it's not the word I'm looking for but I'll just go with investment from you. It's not just something you can wake up one day and decide to do after all." she said between bites of cereal.