Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Fireally

Post#7991 » 14 Feb 2018 19:26

Parklea Silverwater

"Sure, I'd be up for a game. What is it?"

Parklea's grandpa smiled "Well, we can talk now if you really wanted to. Plans for today will probably happen when we meet up with the girls though"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7992 » 16 Feb 2018 06:52

Silas fidgeted nervously "Well I have many questions and think later would be better but there is one thing that I do want to ask now. You do not need to answer if it is personal but Parklea had a hard time deciding that coming here was a good idea. She mentioned some things about being nervous with you seeing her after such a long time and health..." he explained, pausing every now and then to check if what he had said actually made sense.

"Have you ever played bocce ball? If so it's sorta like that and if not I'll explain as we go." Sally replied as she started walking outside.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7993 » 16 Feb 2018 18:26

Parklea Silverwater

"Can't say that I have. Any magic involved?"

Grandpa "And you're wondering why that might be? Well, part of it is I told her her style of interacting with magic was dangerous. She wouldn't be swayed. The other thing is her expectations. She's always expected the best from herself, and if I were to guess, she didn't want to see me until she made a worthwhile progress and report. Trying to impress me, so when none of these things are accomplished, she wanted to abstain." He clasped his hands together and stretched, popping a bit, "Now, may I ask you a question as well?"

FUNYjk27

Post#7994 » 17 Feb 2018 03:48

Silas took a moment to think over what Parklea's grandpa had told him before turning to him and nodding somewhat surprised "Of corse, ask anything." he responded.

Sally chuckled "Well the original game doesn't, it's sort of like horseshoes with waighted balls, but personally I like to spice things up with some magic so in this case yes." she explained as she grabbed a box out of a bag she had brought.
Last edited by FUNYjk27 on 17 Feb 2018 06:44, edited 1 time in total.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7995 » 17 Feb 2018 04:55

OOC: Sorry it took so long, writers block and home problems are plaguing me.

Adam took a leap into the air, once again holding the blade two-handed, and attempted a straight piercing attack on the Wraith.

Shuu's attack on the Wraith did quite a bit of damage, even ripping the front of it's robes to shreds, revealing a slender, malnourished, male physique. The Wraith was also bleeding profusely from the gashes on its chest. It let out a blood curdling screech and stumbled backwards, not even attempting to teleport.

Adam's attack didn't do as well, as he only plunged half the blade in to the Wraith's chest, due to it stumbling backwards. Adam pulled at the blade in an attempt to remove it, which tore quite a bit more skin due to the blades jagged spikes.

Alex finally flicked the fire into the container, and then the pain hit. To Alex, a full angel, it felt as if his blood was burning in his veins, so to Maya, who was the granddaughter to Death, it must have felt far worse. But probably the worst pain went to the Wraith, who's blood was literally on fire. All of the puddles in the road and on the sidewalk, as well as the blood pouring from him, were burning a bright greenish-blue. This also included the blood that had sprayed onto both Shuu and Adam's armor.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#7996 » 17 Feb 2018 05:21

OoC Is it still before sun-up?

Gunter
gross... there had to have been a less cruel way to have done that.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7997 » 17 Feb 2018 05:30

Shu screamed in pain. The fire was nothing. However, his basically years of using the Fifteen Lockseed? That had altered his blood slightly to accommodate the demonic power it possesed. In short bursts, the user would be unharmed, like Adam was. Shu? Shu's body felt like he was getting hit with millions of volts of electricity. It hurt like hell.

Ash blinked at the light show in front of him. "Huh."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WischMeLuck

Post#7998 » 17 Feb 2018 16:09

Maya watched Alex light the container. For a second she simply stared at it, watching it burn. The she was suddenly struck by pain, immense pain. It felt like her every nerve was being brutally torn apart. Racked with pain, she gasped sharply, but was completely unable to give off any other sound. She fell to her knees and screwed her eyes shut. Tears fell down her face as agony transfixed her body. But Maya withstood it. There was no way she would fail everyone now.

Fireally

Post#7999 » 17 Feb 2018 22:51

Parklea Silverwater

I shrugged "Well, I'd like to try, but bare in mind you're the only one with magic, aside from Silas"

Parklea's Grandfather looked at Silas, with a small twinkle in his eye "Forgive me if this sounds blunt, but, have you asked my granddaughter out on a date before?"

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8000 » 18 Feb 2018 02:21

The pain seemed to dull for Maya and Alex. Alex panted heavily for a moment. He hadn't realized he was on his knees, but he wasn't really paying attention to that. He was watching Maya. He reached out for her, but didn't actually grab her, as he assumed it would cause pain if he did. "Maya. I don't want you doing that again. I'll find...someone else." He said, coughing heavily afterwards.

Up on the roof, Adam was frantically patting at the flames on his armor, which didn't last long, as all occurrences of the fire suddenly went out. The Wraith's corpse was still standing, as a statue of black onyx.

On the street, an old man was coming out of the front door of an apartment complex. He yelled over towards the others in Italian. "What are kids like you doing out at 4 in the morning!" He followed it up with a chuckle, as he began walking down the street. Clover looked towards the others. "It's four a clock right about now."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)