Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

HunterOfEvil

Post#8001 » 18 Feb 2018 02:25

Gazy cringed at the sight of Maya and Alex in so much pain. He wrapped his arms around himself and clenched his eyes closed, gritting his teeth. He didn’t dare watch. As the ritual finished and Alex spoke, Gazy lept to his feet, ran to their side, and set his hands on their backs. He closed his eyes again, this time to concentrate, and let some of his healing magic flow through them, trying to maybe ease the pain.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8002 » 18 Feb 2018 02:50

Shu's armor and weapon vanished into motes of light as the child fell unconscious from the pain.

Ash sighed and unplugged his Gashat from his belt, his armor fading away to reveal a few cuts on him. They weren't deep or anything, but they stung like hell.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WischMeLuck

Post#8003 » 18 Feb 2018 04:09

As the pain dulled, Maya seemed to collapse inward as she slouched over and hung her head. She saw Alex reach out to her, then hesitate. She stretched her arm out and grabbed his hand, looking up to smile reassuringly, though she couldn't quite disguise the pain behind it. "I'm ok. This isn't-" She momentarily winced and shook her head, "-that bad. And besides, there is no one else to do this." Suddenly, Maya felt a gentle hand on her back and a moment later a cooling sensation spread through her. It didn't do much to dull the pain but it did reduce the feeling of her blood boiling. She turned her head to see Gazy trying to heal them. "Thanks Gazy." She murmered.

HunterOfEvil

Post#8004 » 18 Feb 2018 04:30

Gazy cracked open his eyes, now dully glowing blue, and gave a weak smile. "I might not be able to do much in a fight," he said as Ben ran off to fetch the unconscious Shu, spinning his axes as they melted away. "But I still wanna help. Ben does too. What more can we do?"
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

WoodGreen

Post#8005 » 18 Feb 2018 23:10

Lo dived back as the wraith ignited, protecting her face with her blade. Once the inferno ended, she noticed Shu had collapsed to the floor. She sprinted the short distance to him, retracting her blade back into her arm. "Hey, hey" She said, gently nudging the unconscious Shu before checking his pulse. That was the limit of her medical knowledge. "A little help over here?!" She shouted behind her to the rest of the group.
I'm with stupid
I
V

FUNYjk27

Post#8006 » 19 Feb 2018 01:17

Sally nodded "You don't need to worry about that I didn't mean actively using spells or anything like that just enchanting the balls to do various things" she replied as she set the box down outside and started pulling out a white ball and two differently colored sets of balls.

Silas completely froze up for a few minutes as he tried to comprehend what had just happened and once he did mentally confirm he had heard things right his face turned a bright red. He spent another solid minuet deciding how he should respond and eventually decided that he'd at least try to answer truthfully since Parklea's grandpa had given him an hones answer previously.
"U-Umm... ehhh.... I-I... well... not technically... sorta..." he barely stammered out, sometimes slipping into german, as he started to feel queasy and lightheaded "I-It's more like I... I've expressed interest in... such things?" he finished his eyes and teeth becoming more fox like as he became more flustered.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8007 » 19 Feb 2018 02:03

Shu's pulse was a little faster than it should be for his age, but otherwise he was fine, sans some burn marks and cuts.

Ash coughed and covered his mouth. When he movef his hand away, he cautiously looked down at it. For once, no blood. Seems he hadn't used the armor long enough for the side effects to kick in.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#8008 » 19 Feb 2018 03:16

Ben was quickly by Shu’s side and checked him over quickly. Then he scooped his arms underneath and boy and lifted him up, stating, ”I’ll get him to Gazy, but he should be fine.”

Fireally

Post#8009 » 20 Feb 2018 05:25

Parklea Silverwater

"Okay, looking like 8-ball so far. I'm guessing the white ball is objective ball?"

Parklea's grandpa clapped Silas on the back, chuckling "I thought as much. The best remedy is to just go for it! If there's a dance at Geschichte, ask her out! She needs to have fun every once in awhile, and a date is just the perfect thing to do that. A date is pretty much just having fun in a formal manner. Make that your focus." he winked at the end
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

laixlegoman

Post#8010 » 20 Feb 2018 11:42

it's not that Darild didn't care, it just that everyone else looked to be ok despite the events of that battle. If that blood ritual has to be done for every wrath they encounter, we might end up losing Alex and maya in the process.

"Was there any other way of dealing with that wrath that didn't involve this ritual?" He asked Alex
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.