Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8051 » 04 Mar 2018 03:57

"Eloy it's like 5 am..." Ash said inbetween bites. His phone suddenly started buzzing. "...Which means it's like 1 in the afternoon for Nazo..." He muttered, and looked down at his phone. His guess was right. "I'll be back." He said, and left the room. "What."

"...Crap it's like 5 in the morning there. Sorry, forgot about timezones. Anyways, I'm just calling to say I'll be personally delivering the Gashat, so tell Alex I'll be joining after all, I just don't know how long it'll take... I still have business here to take care of." Came Nazo's voice. Ash nodded.

"Alright man... Just hurry up. The first battle here didn't last long, but I have no idea how long the others will last... I'm not sure how much longer my body can hold out with these proto Gashats..." He replied.

"I understand... See ya as soon as possible, Ash." With that, the evolved human hung up. Ash sighed and went back into the dining room to finish his food.

Shu's eyes began to flutter open, and he groaned in pain.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#8052 » 04 Mar 2018 05:38

Eloy
"Id like to avoid broad daylight anyway." I said.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8053 » 04 Mar 2018 20:44

Adam was staring intently at the Fifteen Lockseed. The sounds of whispering coming from it weren't effecting him too much, not as much as it may have effected Shuu. How could he keep this thing, if it was constantly whispering to him.

Alex looked up at Ash with a tired smile. "Everything okay?" He asked, then looked around at everyone. "Hey, if anyone wants to leave, I won't blame you. Not at all. Especially because that was just the first of nine Wraiths."

Claudia had now booted up her computer, watching the Wraith Radar.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8054 » 04 Mar 2018 20:50

"Nazo will be joining us after all, he's just not sure when." Ash informed the angel. "Said he still has business to take care of at home first."

Words actually began to form in Adam's mind from the Lockseed. 'Let go of yourself... Give in to our power...'
Last edited by AceOfDeath Piplupm on 04 Mar 2018 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WischMeLuck

Post#8055 » 04 Mar 2018 22:23

Maya stabbed at another piece of pancake with her fork and used it to point at Alex. "Leave? No way! If anything, this last wraith showed me that you guys are going to need my help. Plus I'm curious to see if the other wraiths are as, uh, quirky as this last one." She said, then promptly ate the piece of pancake.

smartdevon

Post#8056 » 04 Mar 2018 22:42

Gunter
"How do you find the wraiths anyway?" I asked.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8057 » 05 Mar 2018 02:50

"I was in Italy in 1932. I first fell in 1901. The world was looked different when you weren't looking down on it, people's lives seemed so much more important when you were living it with them, even if you couldn't die." He chuckled, and shook his head. "I was at the Exhibition of the Fascist Revolution on it's opening night, at Solar's request of course." It was the least you could do after making me do that ritual. Gazy and Alex could hear in their head. "But, yeah. I met Clover's great grandfather shortly after. He was plagued with night terrors, caused by one of the Wraiths. And that's how our hunt for them started.

Claudia looked up from her computer finally. "Hey. Milano. There's activity in Milano. Not exactly signs of a Wraith, but definitely weird."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8058 » 05 Mar 2018 02:57

"Do we go, or stay? I'm literally almost done with these pancakes." Ash asked, taking another bite.

Shu sat up nearby, smelling the pancakes.

smartdevon

Post#8059 » 05 Mar 2018 03:21

Gunter
"Why don't a few of us take a look at that and see if it's actually a wraith before we all head down there." I suggested. "I'll go. I brought binoculars."

HunterOfEvil

Post#8060 » 05 Mar 2018 04:21

Gazy was shoveling pancakes down his throat so fast that Ben had to slow him down. Ben kept a close eye on Shu while nibbling on some food.
”Awe yuu shoow Magya ish deh omly wom who cam doo deh richual?” Gazy asked through a mouthful of food. Ben gave him a look, and the boy swallowed hard with a sheepish grin, downed a gulp of water, then added with a gasp, ”I mean, I’m like half-angel now, aren’t I? And Eloy isn’t human — no offence, Eloy. Can’t we do it too?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/