Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8061 » 05 Mar 2018 04:55

Shu stumbled his way over to the table and starting eating pancakes. He needed this.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8062 » 05 Mar 2018 07:44

Claudia looked at Gunter with a smile. "Milano is 145 kilometers from here. Can your binoculars see that far?"

Adam glared down at the Fifteen Lockseed. Let go? I mean, it's not like I have anything to lose...My only family hates me, and I'm pretty useless at this Kamen Rider stuff. He though to himself, judging the consequences.

Alex shrugged. "I'm not sure. It's all about the strength in the blood. Gods wouldn't even feel the ritual, Then there's Angels, which feel it at a weaker scale. Then Demons. I'm not sure how to classify Death, or his granddaughter, but they are far stronger than any monster, and leagues ahead of a regular human."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8063 » 05 Mar 2018 08:57

Shu's eyes snapped to the Fifteen Lockseed in Adam's hands as he gobbled down a pancake. "Adam... Why are you staring at my Lockseed..." He asked, cautiously. If what he thought was happening actually WAS happening right now... the wraiths might have a friend soon.

Ash sighed as he finished his last pancake. "I'd be willing to go out and check it with some people." He offered.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#8064 » 05 Mar 2018 11:47

"Leave? heck no!" Lo chirped up. "I may be... well, completely useless for the ritual, but if I can stab the wraith then at least that's something.!"
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#8065 » 05 Mar 2018 15:29

Gunter
I gave a chuckle. "No but I can drive, if you lend me a car. Or I coupd tale public transportation I suppose."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Post#8066 » 05 Mar 2018 19:27

Darild wasn't interested in breakfast, and yet he sat down at the table anyway. because who doesn't like a good group conversation? So far, the group is mostly talking about the ritual and whatever or not it can be done with anyone else within the group. When Claudia broke the news on some strange activity, it made sense to do a bit of reconaice.

smartdevon wrote:Gunter
"Why don't a few of us take a look at that and see if it's actually a wraith before we all head down there." I suggested. "I'll go. I brought binoculars."

"The idea sounds good, but how would we deal with the wrath once confirmed? Would we be staying back here or standing idle near by the area in question?"
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Post#8067 » 05 Mar 2018 20:30

Gunter
"We'd just have to stay hidden until the rest of the group catches up." I explained.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8068 » 05 Mar 2018 21:34

Claudia looked down at her computer screen once again. "There's a commotion about a Sandstorm overtop of Idroscalo."

Alex nodded. "Sandstorm. Weird, but not a Wraith per se." He said, attempting to remember and details about the other Wraiths left.

Adam was suddenly pulled out of his trance. "What?" He said in a shocked voice as he turned to look at Shuu.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8069 » 05 Mar 2018 23:55

"I asked why you were staring at the Fifteen Lockseed..." Shu said. Yup. It was pretty clear what happened.

Fireally

Post#8070 » 06 Mar 2018 00:10

Parklea Silverwater

"Using lenses would tire me out. Using more than one gets taxing, and my body probably should stay away from experiments for awhile." I threw a ball while turned away, and it majestically went into close orbit near the white one.

Grandpa chuckled "Yes. In noun form, As of late, it describes people who love fuzzy things a lot and dress with some of these characteristics from time to time. Fake cat ears, fake tails, that kind of thing."
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela