Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

User avatar
Old Darkblood

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8071 » 06 Mar 2018 02:13

OOC: (I don't have a character anymore) Holy Academy Founder. I never thought people would have cared so much about this one. Could you believe it all came from a dating sim?
I was on punch wood years ago when I was 16. I'm twenty now and haven't been around much lately.

User avatar
smartdevon
Contact:

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8072 » 06 Mar 2018 02:18

Old Darkblood wrote:Qr Bbpost OOC: (I don't have a character anymore) Holy Academy Founder. I never thought people would have cared so much about this one. Could you believe it all came from a dating sim?

Either the bots have progressed faster then we abticipated, or we have an old member with us.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

User avatar
Old Darkblood

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8073 » 06 Mar 2018 02:24

smartdevon wrote:Qr Bbpost
Old Darkblood wrote:Qr Bbpost OOC: (I don't have a character anymore) Holy Academy Founder. I never thought people would have cared so much about this one. Could you believe it all came from a dating sim?

Either the bots have progressed faster then we abticipated, or we have an old member with us.

Yeah lol. I was kale darkblood on punch wood and wolvesbane on wood haven. I was the original creator of this particular role play but life got in the way and I couldn't keep up with it do I left it to another member.
I was on punch wood years ago when I was 16. I'm twenty now and haven't been around much lately.

User avatar
smartdevon
Contact:

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8074 » 06 Mar 2018 03:24

Old Darkblood wrote:Qr Bbpost
smartdevon wrote:Qr Bbpost
Old Darkblood wrote:Qr Bbpost OOC: (I don't have a character anymore) Holy Academy Founder. I never thought people would have cared so much about this one. Could you believe it all came from a dating sim?

Either the bots have progressed faster then we abticipated, or we have an old member with us.

Yeah lol. I was kale darkblood on punch wood and wolvesbane on wood haven. I was the original creator of this particular role play but life got in the way and I couldn't keep up with it do I left it to another member.

The Starlight Hotel and Heroes of Our Time both take place in the same world as GA, we call it "The HavenStation expanded Universe"

Gunter
"Ill take the bus down there an let you guys know." I offered.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

User avatar
FUNYjk27

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8075 » 06 Mar 2018 03:52

Sally marveled at Parklea's first throw "Nice one I honestly didn't see that coming!" she complemented "Anyways That might be true normally but the way your form and abilities are bonding isn't there a possibility that it could become more of a natural ability or feed off of the form's magic instead of yours? Then again I suppose it could just as likely end up magnifying that strain but if you were to..." she started to explain before trailing off as she threw her ball towards the first one she had thrown knocking it close enough so that it essentially shared the same orbit as Parklea's ball. "Actually you're right to say you should stay away from experimenting, in fact please just continue to be the adult here I'm clearly not capable of it right now." she said abruptly looking somewhat tense and fidgety.

Silas was obviously having a hard time grasping the concept as he spent some time scratching his head in confusion and stopping just before he was about to say something multiple times. After a good solid five minutes of intensive thought he responded "I do not get it." was all he had to say before taking another second "So is it like a Halloween thing but not on Halloween or cosplay? Is Parklea one? I think she mentioned liking fuzzy things before..." he asked curiously before turning around to look out a window to see if he could see his mom or Parklea.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

User avatar
WoodGreen

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8076 » 06 Mar 2018 10:46

Old Darkblood wrote:Qr Bbpost
smartdevon wrote:Qr Bbpost
Old Darkblood wrote:Qr Bbpost OOC: (I don't have a character anymore) Holy Academy Founder. I never thought people would have cared so much about this one. Could you believe it all came from a dating sim?

Either the bots have progressed faster then we abticipated, or we have an old member with us.

Yeah lol. I was kale darkblood on punch wood and wolvesbane on wood haven. I was the original creator of this particular role play but life got in the way and I couldn't keep up with it do I left it to another member.

ooc: Well you've left quite a legacy. Welcome back!
I'm with stupid
I
V

User avatar
THE_BUTLER00

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8077 » 06 Mar 2018 16:46

Clover nodded, and then stood up. "I'll go with you, it'll be quicker if I drive us there."

Claudia looked up with a smile. "While they do that, you guys could accompany me on a shopping trip."

Adam held the Fifteen Lockseed out for Shuu to take. "You want it back?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

User avatar
AceOfDeath Piplupm
Contact:

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8078 » 06 Mar 2018 21:42

"I'll come with ya." Ash offered, finishing his pancakes.

Shu nodded and took it, pocketing it in his sweater pocket. "...Hey, you didn't happen to... hear anything when you held it, did you?"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

User avatar
smartdevon
Contact:

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8079 » 06 Mar 2018 22:07

Gunter
Grateful to have access to a vehicle I followed Claudia
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

User avatar
THE_BUTLER00

Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8080 » 06 Mar 2018 22:31

Adam's face went through a few different expressions before answering. "Do you...hear that all the time?" He said in a shaky voice.

Clover led Gunter and Ash towards the van. Alex followed them out and asked Ash a question before they left. "Call me if something goes awry. If it is a Wraith, try not to engage."

Claudia stood up, closing her laptop. "So, those of you who plan on going shopping with me, should probably get cleaned up and change into some fresh clothes. We will be leaving in a couple hours." And with that she retired to her room for a moment, and then came back with a ball of clothing and undergarments under one arm, and a towel, shampoo, and conditioner in the other.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests