Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8081 » 06 Mar 2018 22:43

"Every second of my life since getting it..." Shu admitted.

Ash nodded, holding up his phone. "Alright, will do."

And all the way in Japan, Nazo stood, transformed, facing a man in all black and gold armor with crimson insect eyes. The ground beneath them was cracked by the sheer power output by the armored man. Nazo's own eye lenses were currently purple, but his form green. The two charged, Nazo immediately being thrown aside by the force of the blow.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#8082 » 06 Mar 2018 22:51

Gazy’s face lit up at the sound of shopping, and he shoveled the rest of his pancake down his throat. In a bout of unbridled excitement, he jumped out of his chair, grabbed Ben by the arm, and forced him up the stairs. Cmnbnwwgggrb!” he screamed through his muffled mouth.
Ben let out a surprised cry and stumbled behind his brother, using most of his attention to stay upright. ”Aahh! Wait, Gazy, what?!” There was a heavy thud, Ben went ”WaaOOF!” and a door slammed shut.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

Post#8083 » 06 Mar 2018 22:55

"Well, tracking another wraith does sound more fun..." Lo said. "But I'm not exactly the best for the job, so I guess I'll help with the shopping. I could use a thing or two myself, I travelled light."
I'm with stupid
I
V

WischMeLuck

Post#8084 » 07 Mar 2018 14:08

OoC: Get out of here Old Darkblood/Kale Darkblood/Wolvesbane. This is my roleplay now!!! *Maniacal laughter* :P
But it's nice to hear from you again.

Maya considered her options. Even though it was somewhere around 5 AM, it had been a long day, and Maya could really use a nice shopping break. She turned to Claudia and smiled. "Sure thing. Shopping sounds fun." She turned to the others, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get showered and change into something a little nicer. With that, Maya got up and headed upstairs to her room.

Fireally

Post#8085 » 07 Mar 2018 18:55

Parklea Silverwater

You always do your best when you quit trying, I supposed. Sally's quick turnaround made me guess she was just excited at the new possibilities and wanted to explore them, but my practicality shot it down. I wondered if this would open up new opportunities for lenses if I played my cards right? I shook my head "It's ok. The prospect of mixing magic is what I love to mess with. I still want to, but not while my body is the main test subject after taking some collateral damage. When I'm back to normal, I'll just have to keep on studying"

Grandpa "I honestly don't understand it much myself. You're on the right track with cosplay, but imagine it being a more day-to-day thing on extreme levels, and having a lot of pictures of creatures with fur on the sly level. But, let's go outside to the girls and get this day started, shall we?"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#8086 » 08 Mar 2018 04:43

Sally quietly nodded "Wise decision I've always been a little... reckless when it comes to magic. That was actually a big part of how and why I got so interested in humans." she said with a soft smile while stretching slightly seemingly remembering fond memories. "I had a bit of a crush and after figuring out a little transformation magic next thing I knew I had somehow managed to accidentally start attending college..." she continued wistfully.

Silas had gotten distracted watching some of the local wildlife outside and couldn't fully catch Parklea's grandpa's explanation and while he wasn't sure he would have been able to fully understand it due to his understanding of English he felt like he got the gist of it though he did now want to ask Parklea if she knew and could explain to him in German so he could understand better. "Huh? Oh yes... I need to ask on the way though. I... I have had a hard time bringing myself to talk with Parklea about how I feel about her again and I do not think she feels comfortable with it either... if you could help in any way I would be vary grateful" he mumbled nervously as he followed Parklea's grandpa.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#8087 » 08 Mar 2018 16:17

Parklea's Grandpa laughed "Kid, it's awkward to ask anyone out and takes more courage than you'd suspect. She's never thought anyone would want to date her, and I think she likes it that way, so you'll have to be direct. You have anything in mind for a first date?" By the time Silas responds, they catch up with them.

"Hey, you two!" He waved, "Sorry to keep you waiting on us, but looks like you were spending the time well"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

laixlegoman

Post#8088 » 08 Mar 2018 20:54

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:
Clover led Gunter and Ash towards the van. Alex followed them out and asked Ash a question before they left. [color=#FF8000]"Call me if something goes awry."

Out of the two choices presented to Darild, he disides to go along with Ash and Gunter. Mostly because Gunter will be outclassed magic wise and Ash would end injuring himself with those gashats of his. That and he would have a hard time dealing with the language barrier while helping out.
He got up from his seat and walked towards the van.
"Do you two mind if I come along?" He asked Ash and Gunter.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Post#8089 » 08 Mar 2018 22:41

Gunter
"By all means proffessor." I said.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Post#8090 » 09 Mar 2018 04:56

Silas quietly nodded, he had pretty much expected that answer but it also didn't help much. He was also surprised to hear that Parklea had never expected anyone to want to date her and was now trying to figure that out as well. "A first date? I... honestly I am scared to decide. Even something simple like a dinner scares me... what if weather is bad or or my instincts get in the way or I faint or..." he said becoming increasingly distressed as he listed things off and needing to stop himself before he started hyperventilating "I-I just know I want something where we can have our own pace and I really want to do it soon; though that part is more a silly wish." he managed to mummer before they caught up. When they did Silas was still a little too flustered to look at Parklea directly.

Sally waved waved back to Parklea's grandpa and Silas "Oh it's no problem at all we had fun or at least I know I did. Wish you could have seen Parklea's last throw though, she's a quick learner. How about you two?" she responded cheerfully.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!