Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Fireally

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8221 » 03 Apr 2018 07:56

Parklea Silverwater

"Yeah, it feels good to see my own two hands again" I mused, taking a drink of water "Although, I'll probably be out of occulation for awhile. It'll take time to recover from everything"
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

laixlegoman

Post#8222 » 03 Apr 2018 10:52

"I'm going to take a look at those runes for myself and see if Ash and I can carry them to the van without incident." Darild said to Gunter. " Do not go driving off without us." He then walked torwords the tornadoc unsure of there is even a crowd at this point to worry about.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

FUNYjk27

Post#8223 » 03 Apr 2018 22:32

Silas nodded "Well I'm happy that you're happy and at least taking a break will mean some time to relax and have some fun... sort of like an actual vacation is supposed to be like. Is there anything you want me to get you or?" he cheerfully said as he looked around for somewhere to sit.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8224 » 07 Apr 2018 04:44

OOC: Sorry all, I've neglected this due to health problems with my grandfather and apologize for doing so.

Alex wasn't really listening too much to what Gazy was saying, he was instead just staring at Maya, wondering how it would change if Ben was standing with her instead.

Darild would have experienced the same as Ash and Gunter, first cold water, and then warm once in the tornado. He also noticed that the platform wouldn't budge whatsoever.

Clover was already starting the van to let it warm up.

Claudia stopped at some fresh vegetables and picked up a large mushroom. "So, your group is the wierd one at Geschichte, right? The ones always causing problems in one way or another?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Post#8225 » 07 Apr 2018 05:12

Ooc: Oh no! I’m sorry! I hope everything turns out okay!

Ben nodded with an empty chuckle. ”Yeah, we’ve all been through a ton together. I would not be standing here today if it hadn’t been for any of them.” He paused, then added in a lower mumble, ”Don’t, uh, tell them I said that.”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WischMeLuck

Post#8226 » 08 Apr 2018 20:48

OoC: No worries Butler. It was a welcome break. I hope your grandfather recovers!

Maya took note of the information Gazy provided and nodded her head. "I agree. But, unless Ben wants to prove himself by buying the most fashionable shoes in Europe, it'll have to wait, so we're going with the next best option. And who knows? Maybe with all these wraiths, Ben will get his chance after all." She said cheerily scanning the nearby stores. Everything around here was designer clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry. Nothing remotely musical to be seen. "I think we'll have to go somewhere else to find something for Ben." She said, stretching her arms above her head.

smartdevon

Post#8227 » 08 Apr 2018 22:28

FUNYjk27 wrote:
03 Apr 2018 22:32
Silas nodded "Well I'm happy that you're happy and at least taking a break will mean some time to relax and have some fun... sort of like an actual vacation is supposed to be like. Is there anything you want me to get you or?" he cheerfully said as he looked around for somewhere to sit.
OoC Fireally's gone for the next 2 years

Gunter continued towards the airport, eventually reaching the edge of the property, still following the red line.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8228 » 09 Apr 2018 12:15

Alex took a quick glance around. "Look up a music shop online." He said, looking up towards the sky.

Claudia smiled. "I won't tough guy." She turned to Ben, the smile fading away. "One last question. Is everyone in your group stable? No chance for everything to go sideways and innocent people getting hurt?"

Gunter could see the red line going across the runway and stopping in front of a stopped airplane. (Completely stopped, engines and all.) Another sand tornado was where the line stopped.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#8229 » 09 Apr 2018 12:16

Gunter approached the sand tornado carefully.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8230 » 09 Apr 2018 12:21

Gunter couldn't see anyone around except for the stopped plane. The tornado had similar runes as the other. An arrow to the west, a horned eight, and the handprint.