Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

smartdevon

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8231 » 09 Apr 2018 12:33

Gunter
"This better actually lead somewhere." I said as I placed my hand on the handprint.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#8232 » 09 Apr 2018 12:48

Ben went a little pale and he frowned. A thousand thoughts seemed to cross his mind, then his face went stony and all that came out was, ”Where’s this coming from?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8233 » 09 Apr 2018 15:46

Claudia shrugged. "Back in Geschichte, during the first dance, a terrorist attack killed a bunch of students. I'm just assuming your group had something to do with it. I don't want that to happen here, or anywhere."

Another red line shot to the west when Gunter touched the handprint.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#8234 » 09 Apr 2018 16:04

Gunter
I sighed, before touchint the 8 with my other hand to see if itd do anything
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#8235 » 09 Apr 2018 16:52

Ben paused to word his answer carefully. He didn’t want to sound guilty (even though he was).
”I wasn’t here during the attack, but I know wasn’t caused by students. It was stopped by them. Nothing like that will ever happen again.”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

FUNYjk27

Post#8236 » 09 Apr 2018 17:50

smartdevon wrote:
08 Apr 2018 22:28
OoC Fireally's gone for the next 2 years

Gunter continued towards the airport, eventually reaching the edge of the property, still following the red line.
Ooc: I already know but thanks for thinking to tell me :D I got a pm with some instructions about how to wrap things up but haven't had the time/energy to post due to my allergies acting up and making schoolwork more draining than it usually is.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8237 » 09 Apr 2018 21:35

Ooc: And yet, no one will mention good ol' Mai as being kinda unstable...

Ash sat near the runes, sighing. He had accepted he was probably gonna get left behind.
[+] WITH NAZO
Nazo, now dressed in a dark blue bodysuit with gold, spiked knight armor on it, and a blackberry themed armor with a single, bright red shoulderpad, stood across from Akuma, who was dressed in a near similar suit, though his armor was less spiked. A jinbaori like armor sat on top of Akuma's suit, with a silver headcrest. Both combatants held a red bow with blue blades on the edges.

Both began to run, firing arrow after arrow at each other, seemingly without end. An energy arrow barely missed Nazo's helmet, and he ducked before firing a volley back, 2 of which landed. Akuma stumbled back, but switched to up close, charging towards the young Agito to slash at him.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

laixlegoman

Post#8238 » 10 Apr 2018 10:50

AceOfDeath Piplupm wrote:
09 Apr 2018 21:35

Ash sat near the runes, sighing. He had accepted he was probably gonna get left behind.
[+] WITH NAZO
Nazo, now dressed in a dark blue bodysuit with gold, spiked knight armor on it, and a blackberry themed armor with a single, bright red shoulderpad, stood across from Akuma, who was dressed in a near similar suit, though his armor was less spiked. A jinbaori like armor sat on top of Akuma's suit, with a silver headcrest. Both combatants held a red bow with blue blades on the edges.

Both began to run, firing arrow after arrow at each other, seemingly without end. An energy arrow barely missed Nazo's helmet, and he ducked before firing a volley back, 2 of which landed. Akuma stumbled back, but switched to up close, charging towards the young Agito to slash at him.
"Well it looks like carrying those runes are out of the question" Darild said not realizing that Gunter had drove off. "I'll let Gunter know and will figure out a plan from here." He proceeded to step out of the tornado only to find the van out of sight.
you have got to be kidding me.
Darild went to get his phone...but realized that he doesn't know Gunter's number.
" You don't happen to have Gunter's phone number?" He asked Ash "it looks like he just egressed to the airport."
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Post#8239 » 10 Apr 2018 16:13

laixlegoman wrote:
AceOfDeath Piplupm wrote:
09 Apr 2018 21:35

[+] WITH NAZO

"Well it looks like carrying those runes are out of the question" Darild said not realizing that Gunter had drove off. "I'll let Gunter know and will figure out a plan from here." He proceeded to step out of the tornado only to find the van out of sight.
you have got to be kidding me.
Darild went to get his phone...but realized that he doesn't know Gunter's number.
" You don't happen to have Gunter's phone number?" He asked Ash "it looks like he just egressed to the airport."
smartdevon wrote:
01 Apr 2018 19:13
Gunter
"Alright proffessor, let's start trekkin." Gunter said as he walked towards the airport that the red line was pointing to.
OoC Gunter went there by foot

WoodGreen

Post#8240 » 10 Apr 2018 23:25

Lo kept peeking in her bag from the electronics and diy store. visibly excited.
I'm with stupid
I
V