Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

FUNYjk27

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8251 » 26 Apr 2018 04:43

SlayerOfNight wrote:
18 Apr 2018 04:47
Ooc: If I were to jump in again what did I miss? I’ve been lost for way too many pages...
WoodGreen wrote:
18 Apr 2018 06:28
ooc: What was the last thing you remember being here for?
Ooc: Might be a little late now but neat little trick I learned for this is that the search bar (at least when your in a thread) can be used to look for certain words in posts from that topic; like if you were to type in Lucina it would bring up every post here with "Lucina" in it.
Anyways I'm about to try and jump back in myself in a week or two, anyone have any advice on how I could get back into things?

Also Butler glad to hear your grandpa's doing well!
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

WischMeLuck

Post#8252 » 28 Apr 2018 22:02

Maya's smile turned devilish. "Well, yes, I suppose that would be the case. Poor Ben. Forced on a lunch date. Whatever shall he do?" She said dramatically. At Eloy's question though, she looked a little confused and concerned. "I mean, yeah that's no problem. But what do you need to do now?" She asked as she began to head back to the car (how did they get here again? I honestly can't remember).

smartdevon

Post#8253 » 29 Apr 2018 06:26

Eloy
"I just have some things to take care of... It's nothing." I said. I tried to leave before anyone else could ask anything without seeming like I was running.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8254 » 02 May 2018 01:42

Claudia turned around to face Ben, a smile reignited on her face."Well, that was all my questions. You have any for me?" She said, turning and walking down the line of meat, vegetable, and fruit vendors.

Alex watched as Eloy walked away, and then brought his attention to Sophia. He kept a blank stare as he looked at Sophia, trying his hardest to wonder what was going on in her head, with Eloy acting strange and Lucy being gone. He suspected it was going to be hard for her. Hard like it must be for his sister Kiara. Or as he knew her, Silver Equinox. She had lost Alex and Solar when they were exiled, and Lunar might as well had been a distant memory with how he acted. His thought process then shifted to Maya, the girl he felt a deep connection to. Or maybe a duty would be a better way to put it. He didn't know how it would be put in human emotional terms, but what he did know, is that it was pretty damn confusing.

Adam had just arrived at the lodge, after looking it up on Google Maps, and jogging the whole way there, he proceeded up the stairs and knocked on Shuu's door, shifting the plastic bag that held the new Lockseeds so it wouldn't slid of his arm.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Post#8255 » 02 May 2018 01:54

Ben watched Claudia turn, and he took a quiet breath for himself before he jogged to catch up with her. ”Well, ah,” He gave himself a second to think. Any question he asked her was one he had to be prepared to answer himself. Finally, he asked very simply, ”Uh, you hungry?”

Gazy cheered again and matched Maya’s grin with his own, Piper-esk smile. He bounded off ahead, spinning and jumping around the street like the cheerful little boy that he was.
Sophia was about to run after him when she caught Alex’s stare on her. She turned her head to face him, blinking expectantly. Her eyes changed color as she blinked, shifting into Alex’s signature vibrant, luminescent orange. She beamed, lips pressed together in a thin line as she smiled, then she blinked again to change her eyes to brown and ran after Gazy.

Elsewhere (in Florence, Italy, specifically), three people enter an ice cream parlor. A girl in a wheelchair, with warm green eyes and fluffy blonde hair, alongside a young man in a military uniform with a small limp and a teenage boy with shoulder-length brown hair and an eyepatch. They were a strange group, foreigners for sure, with their heavy American accents and the girl’s careful English translation, but they’re words with each other were familiar and knowing, like one would speak with family. They ordered a bowl of ice cream for each and sat down by a window, talking quietly to each other, and watching the world go by. They all seemed relaxed, despite their different injuries, and happy just to be together. A strange sight, indeed.
Last edited by HunterOfEvil on 02 May 2018 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8256 » 02 May 2018 02:07

Shu got up, stumbling over to the door, and opened. "Did you get them?" He asked Adam.

Ash sighed as he sat in the van.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#8257 » 02 May 2018 16:09

Gunter
When Ash and the proffessor arrived in the van I explained to them what happened. "Theres two lines so far. I know they say third times the charm but I don't hink this is actually a trail." He said. Gunter put his hand on the rune to make the red line appear again. "I think were playing connect the dots. Proffessor, you find out where this ones leads and put your hand on it, Ash, get back in the lack and touch that one."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WischMeLuck

Post#8258 » 03 May 2018 00:34

Maya watched with concern as Eloy turned to leave. Hopefully nothing was wrong. She made a metal note to make sure he was OK later. Her attention was soon pulled away, however, by Gazy and Sophia running off. "Oh no, we should probably go after them before they get lost or something." She said with an amused smile, before heading down the street after them.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8259 » 03 May 2018 01:41

Alex smiled as Sophia ran away. Alex then turned to Maya. "Right, let's go catch them, I doubt they even know where the van was parked." He said, the smile wiping off his face as he took to a jog to catch after them.

Claudia smiled, turning to face Ben. "What kind of food do you have in mind?"

Clover nodded at Gunter's idea.

Adam lifted the plastic bag on his arm. "Three fruit shaped locks." He said, holding the bag out towards Shuu.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8260 » 03 May 2018 02:06

Shu took the bag, opening it to look inside. He pulled out the three lockseeds, looking them over. "Ichigo, Melon and Marron... A speed based form, a defensive type with a shield, and a form that focuses on power and uses a grenade launcher." He began looking over Ichigo. "This... feels too light to be a real Lockseed."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya