Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

smartdevon

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8281 » 27 May 2018 07:00

Gunter
"Whose it up to then?" I asked. "Im not really a fan of the idea either you see."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WischMeLuck

Post#8282 » 27 May 2018 14:08

Maya glanced over Alex's shoulder to skim Ash's text messages. "Agreed. As much as I hate to say it, a wraith is more important than Ben and Claudia's date." She said. After a quick glance around, she approached the car Gazy was still trying to jury-rig, and tapped the window. "Can you text Ben and ask him where he is? We really need to find him and leave." She told him.

HunterOfEvil

Post#8283 » 27 May 2018 20:22

Gazy hummed an affirmative as the car roared to life. He clambered into the backseat and cheered, ”Yes ma’am!”

Ben was trying to keep up conversation with Claudia, but was soon interuppted by his phone ringing. He immediately frowned. Gazy’s ringtone was different from the default, and Gazy never called without a good reason. He answered quickly, ”Yeah?”
”Ash’s group found a wraith. Where are you?”
Ben began picking himself to go as he listed off the restaurant. ”Claudia, you’ll need a ride home, right?” he added, covering up the speaker of the phone.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8284 » 28 May 2018 01:16

[+] Back in Japan...
Nazo now lay on the ground, tired, and exhausted. Beside him, Akuma sat, writing things down in a notebook. A few feet away, Godai was pouring cups of water for all of them. Sitting down, the traveller handed them their cups, which they greedily drank from. "So, Nazo-kun, are you beginning to understand now?"

"...Kinda. I still don't understand everything but... I think I'm starting to get the basics." The young Agito sat up and looked at Godai.

"Exactly. True control comes from here." Godai's hand found it's way to the center of Nazo's chest. Akuma heard his phone ring and excused himself. "And even then... Holding back your emotions isn't enough. So, what have you decided you're fighting for?"

"...To protect the academy... The place that Lucy cared for." Nazo's green eyes looked toward his savior, who smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"Good. That's less selfish than before." Godai rustled up Nazo's hair, just as Akuma came running back. "We have a situation. Godai, I would be grateful if you helped out. Nazo, you come along too... It concerns your adoptive parents." The young Agito's belt suddenly flared to life, Godai nodding as he quickly packed up everything.

"Let's go then." With that, the three Riders dashed off, belts either appearing or in the process of being equipped. Their destination? The Shibuya District.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#8285 » 28 May 2018 23:41

Eloy
Id taken some time to myself. It helped me think through some things. I decided to regroup with everyone so i texted Alex where are all you guys?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8286 » 13 Jun 2018 20:27

Alex hopped into the van's driver seat l, a frown plastered onto his face. His phone vibrated in his pocket, and he looked at it, revealing a text from Eloy. He barely skimmed over it and hastily replied. In the parking lot with the van. About to leave. Wraith spotted in Milan. He sent the message and turned around to look into the back seat, a thought suddenly dawning on him, what were they going to do with Sophia? Taking her into a battle zone was a terrible idea, but Alex didn't want to risk and time for something to go wrong with Ash and the others in Milan.

Claudia shook her head. "I can come with you!" She exclaimed, her eyes lighting up.

Bergvindur sighed. "Sorry kid, but I can't tell you that. And i think it's time to get this show on the road." His grip tightened around Gunter's shoulder, and he lifted Gunter up with one hand, and threw him back about 5 feet. He then snapped his fingers, his facial features changing. His eyes became sunken in, his tan skin became rough and cracked, and his teeth became yellow. Along with his change, a think sandstorm began enveloping the city of Milan.

Adam took his time heading outside, keeping pace with Shuu as to make sure he didn't hurt himself. Whatever happened last night seemed to have taken a lot out of him.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8287 » 13 Jun 2018 20:30

Ash's eye lenses lit up, letting him see a bit better in the sandstorm. It wasn't much, but it could be helpful. He rushed towards the wraith, swinging his knife at him.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8288 » 13 Jun 2018 20:48

Bergvindur waved his hand in Ash's direction, and a wall of sand buffeted him back. "I truly am sorry about this. But there is nothing I can do about it."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8289 » 13 Jun 2018 20:56

"Bullshit!" Ash shouted out, getting out another Gashat. Looking down at Proto Turbo Speed, his eyes narrowed. "Every sentient being has the ability to make choices... You're no different! And you have a choice to make here... Either continue this path of darkness, or take the right turn on the path and stop this... whatever this is!" He shouted. "If you don't... then I'll put you down myself." His eyes showed his now steeled determination behind his helmet, and one could almost see it reflected in the glowing, cartoonish eyes of his helmet.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8290 » 14 Jun 2018 00:31

Bergvindur laughed. "Ah, the ignorance of youth." He laughed once more, though it sounded more like a cackle. "It wouldn't matter, the one in charge would kill me for betraying him, he'd kill us all."