Galactic Nine Seven (OOC)

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1 » 08 Oct 2016 20:03

Hello and welcome. After I took up 4 pages of my RWBY Rp with character apps and other questions. I decided to do this with my side rp. This is an OOC Sector. You ask questions pertaining to the rp here, and you post your apps here.

APPS:

Name:
Race: (Try not to use Angels and Demons, or Vampires. Werewolves I will allow though...)
Personality:
Other:

I will require you to PM me this section.

Strengths:
Flaws:
Weapons:
Plot Lines: (Minimum of 2, maximum of 6, and please don't make a plot super long, divide it up if you think it's gonna take a while.)
Backstory:

My Apps:

Name: Zane Night
Race: Human
Appearance: Zane has dark green eyes and long shaggy sky blue hair. He wears a navy blue racer jacket, a blue t-shirt with the words "Time Crisis Critical" on it with a small round space pod behind the words. He also wears blue jeans and black, blue and green striped chunky sneakers.
Personality: Zane tends to keep to himself for the most part. He seems to be searching for something from his past, or maybe he's just searching for his past. He never really gets angry and really doesn't care about anything.
Other: Is nearly invincible thanks to his eyes Luna and Sol, who show him perfect defensive and offensive strategies.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#2 » 08 Oct 2016 21:19

Would someone be able to play as one of the super soldiers mentioned in the other thread? I had really great plot line ideas for a character like that.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#3 » 08 Oct 2016 21:32

OOC: Zane is actually a super soldier from the factory. But, he's a little different that the normal soldiers. That's why he has his special eyes. So, theoretically, yes you could.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#4 » 09 Oct 2016 00:30

Name: David Williams
Race: Cyborg
Appearance: Brown hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin. He wears a blue shirt, and jeans, with a brown zip up hoodie that says "Tormick Time turners" on the back. Underneath his sleeves, he wears two silver braces on his wrist with the numbers 01 engraved into them.

By bringing his two braces, called the Ryft Starters, together, David dons a combat suit specifically tailored to his cyborg layout. This suit consists of a leather like material (Dyed blue) that is bulletproof in nature and extremely protective from most forms of harm. Overtop of it is a silver chestplate with an S1 emblazoned on the left breast plate. Armored boots and gloves of a cyan color adorn his lower arms and legs. He also knee, elbow, and shoulder pads with bolts on them, making it seem like the armor is bolted on. A high collar protects the sides of his neck, and a blue helmet with a black, three pointed visor that can light up to let him see in the dark, and a silver mouthpiece with a built in gas mask sits on top of his head. A black belt with a silver buckle sits on his waist, with an emblem that has the letters PM on the buckle.

Personality: David is a nice person, and also naive. He refuses to believe that nobody is completely "evil"... Until he enters combat. During combat, his personality does a complete 180, and he turns into a battle hardened warrior.
Other:

I'll be pming you the other info soon.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#5 » 10 Oct 2016 02:38

If you could also have every plot have a title related to a song, that would be great. And somewhere in the plot have someone either quote a line from the song, or have the song playing in the background somewhere during a part of it.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#6 » 10 Oct 2016 02:47

ooc: Alright, I'll be giving them song titles and such.

redghostboy

Post#7 » 11 Oct 2016 22:16

Why do we need to PM strengths and weaknesses?
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

HunterOfEvil

Post#8 » 11 Oct 2016 22:49

Whats with the plot? Is that a backstory or something?
Also, I intend to write an app when I get my PC fixed (or I get a good idea, either one).
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#9 » 16 Oct 2016 03:28

Plot and Backstory are two different things in this RP. Backstory is just for me to know and the Plot/Story-Arc is kinda like when an anime has an mini-Arc dedicated to a single character, much like Cowboy Bebop (The inspiration for this RP) does with some of it's episodes.