The Gods' Verdict (Accepting)

Obiwanabi

Post#81 » 04 Nov 2016 02:55

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted anything yet, nothing too major's happened yet right?
I'm with stupider
I
V

Probored

Post#82 » 07 Jan 2018 02:56

~~~~~~~~
"HAHA! You'll never find me in this world you yellow bellied dogs!"

The Havenstation Hooligan turned to the characters in this thread
"What are you all looking at? You'll never be able to stop me!"

smartdevon

Post#83 » 07 Jan 2018 03:05

Alfonso Grey Materializes, "I sincerely hope we're not breaking any forum rules" He said. "Ugh, this place is dusty, must've been from one of the back pages." He dashes in front of the hooligan to cut off his escape
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

Post#84 » 07 Jan 2018 03:11

"Me too! But when the cat god sleeps, the mice come out to play! Plus whats the point of some forum fun if you can't mix it up a little? Hahahaha!"

The Havenstation Hooligan runs ahead and trips Aldritch Bennet, pushes the rock elemental Halfor F'kahn off a mountain and steals Maunie's shoulder bag

smartdevon

Post#85 » 07 Jan 2018 03:17

"I demand you return to your thread! Or at least a thread I'm more familiar with!" Alfonso shouts.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

noghiri
Site Admin

Post#86 » 07 Jan 2018 04:02

The hooligan found himself staring into the face of a cloaked cat. "Who says I sleep?" he asked, returning the shoulder bag with a flick of a paw.
hairplanes

Probored

Post#87 » 07 Jan 2018 04:10

"Oh bother! Here comes the authorities!

Good thing I am the Havenstation Hooligan and not the Havenstation Law Abiding Citizen!

You'll never catch me alive coppa! There's more than one way to skin a cat!"

SlayerOfNight

Post#89 » 01 Feb 2018 04:38

might join if so ill edit in my app here soon
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.